12 replies to this topic

#1 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1608 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:31 PM

The game allows Guilds to have an Emblem that is applied to the characters of all guild members. The file itself is tiny 48px by 48px in size.

KiraQuest, in cooperation with Enya, is working on a project to create Official Guild Pages for the Forum, and more collateral for use on Social Media for both your use and ours for promoting Royal Quest . Quite separately, Kira is working on a longer term project to create more interesting signatures for the players on the forum integrating in some way a guild emblem and guild name as a sort of bolt-on (after all many characters change guilds often).

So, in order for us to get the ball rolling, we need LARGER Guild Emblems to have as artwork so we can create the Guild Profiles and bolt-ons, so this is an Event to get as many guilds to post their emblems of a ideal size 600px by 600px overall and create Guild Profiles so we can help advertise your guild and what it offers

Out of interest, Kira has worked out that it is possible to integrate a Guild Name within the tiny 48px square in-game icon, if it done in the proportions of this example for her own guild, Albion which is used as an example here. So if you want to use this chance to re-visit your Guild Emblem, this is the chance.

However - this Event is designed for Guilds that have been in existence for longer than 60 days, have at least 5 active characters playing Royal Quest and have been considered active over the entire 60 day period and this will be validated by Enya before we do any work.

Here is an example of the sort of image we need to get started:

600px square image (with transparent background)

albion_600pxsq.png

and, for your interest, this is what it looks like as an in-game 48px icon and the word albion are visible even on in-game screenshots.

albion2016v2.png

maidmarionette_albion_icon.jpg

So, here is the challenge in detail: -

1 : Give us your basic Guild Emblem (ideally 600px square or at least 400px square) so we have it for our records and Kira will work each one up, and if you would like, clean it up and give you it back as a series of different sized images that can be used by guild members in their forum and social media profiles and a cleaned up 48 px square version for your in-game guild icon.

2 : Complete a quick Guild Profile as follows:

a : Description - In less than 25 words, describe your guild. Do you have level limits for members? Do you insist upon daily play? Do you train new players to get the best out of Royal Quest.

b : Language(s) spoken :

c:  Purpose: choose from the following phrase tags (we will put these on your Official Guild Page header):

PvP, PvE, Training, Siege, Duels, Quests, Elites, Bosses, Help Levelling  and any other phrases you think i have missed out - i will produce a master list and then put it in thr Purpose Section.

d : Member Removed if not logged in within last  ???? days  - How many days.

e : Created On - leave blank - Enya will provide this information.

3 : Once we have this information your Guild will checked by Enya to see that it meets certain Qualification Criteria.

a : Is the guild at least 2 calendar months old (minimum 60 days)?

b: Is the guild actively accumulating XP month by month ? - we will only work on and with Active Guilds.

c: Is this the first time your guild has had this work done? Your first Profile and associated graphics will be created for you totally free. (If you need amendments, you must agree a fee with KiraQuest payable in in-game gold for any work she may do on your guild's behalf, but you have the obligation to ensure all Official Guild Profiles are up to date. The fee for changing Emblem images on your profile and other associated images e.g. Signature Guild Bolt-ons is currently 150k gold for example.)

If Enya adds the Creation Date and gives the OK, Kira will begin work on your graphics and we will ....

A: Create an Official Guild Profile image and post it into this thread.

Example:

GuildsOfElenia_900x900_Albion_Example_16

This can be used on your Facebook Page to advertise your Guild and recruit members. It will scare down perfectly for use on a Facebook Guild Information Page for example.

B : Create an Official Guild Page on the Forum

We will also  then create for you an Official Guild Page in the Forum, headed by your Official Guild Profile. Your Official Guild Profile may in time integrate any Guild Specific Awards we might give in the future and so will be kept up to date by us. Only Guilds who have submitted their Guild Emblem and Profile and had a Official Guild Profile Created will be allowed an Official Guild Page in the Forum. they will also have a duty to maintain the Profile through KiraQuest and get amendments updated e.g. a new Emblem.

The page will be locked until the Guild Leader has notified Enya or KiraQuest they are ready to add Guild specific details that are likely to vary often like but which need to be the Second Post on that Guild Page. Some things you may wish to highlight could be:

• Who is the leader?
  • Who to contact if you apply and how to apply?
  • Any limits to membership e.g. do members need to self certify as being over say, 18 years of age.
  • What obligations do members have to the Guild e.g. a commitment to attend a minimum of 3 sieges a week to benefit from Treasure Drops
  • What rules govern members ? e.g. If members are all over 18 you may choose to allow a level of swearing in Guild Chat and it then falls upon the Guild leader to enforce that rule, not moderators, but Moderators may still act if screenshots are provided to them that show unacceptable levels of profanity or bullying/personal abuse.

C : Add your Guild Profile to our new Forum Guild Database to the CM/Moderator Maintained Pages and add tags as appropriate and

D : Promote your Guild on Facebook, Pinterest and other

E: Emblem Image for In Game Use if needed, we will give you back a 48px square image you can have recorded as an icon in-game (follow the right procedure as follows - link required here)

F: New Graphical Collateral in future. Within the next few weeks, we hope to  add new graphic collateral for your players' use on the Forum and on Social Media.

G : Achievement Icons - Guilds with Official Guild Profiles will benefit from any future Graphical Awards we may launch in the future.

So, to recap, to get all of this, all you need to do for now is to 

* post your basic 600x600 Emblem Image (or a minimum 400x400)  -  If you would like me to add your Guild name this may be possible provided the name is no more than 8 characters long.

* copy, paste and complete the Guild Profile text so we can create your Guild Profile.

* have a guild that is at least 60 days old and has been active in the last 60 days.

We reserve the right to decline to produce graphics for reasons that are not altogether obvious to us at the time of writing. Free Graphics will take some time to produce and no turnaround time is guaranteed for this - it is only Kira doing all of this in her spare time after all !

As has been said, in time, I also hope to add a Signature Guild Bolt-on image so your guild members can download it and use it in their own signature. A few trial signatures might be popping up on some guinea pigs in the next few weeks.

So, maybe the time has come for you to re-design your Guild Logo or just post your existing one here, so we can create some more associated artwork for use by us, you and your guild members.

This is an open ended project and we will edit your entry with new stuff as appropriately for a small in-game fee paid directly to KiraQuest (if she is doibng graphics she can't be farming for gold can she)

If you wish to integrate your guild name in your emblem, you need to provide me with a link to where the free font can be obtained and specify a link in your post or you can leave it to me to decide.

if you have any questions, please mail  KiraQuest privately by Forum Mail.

Edited by KiraQuest (Elgore), 17 August 2016 - 04:32 PM.

• Enya likes this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#2 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 17 August 2016 - 04:51 PM

Im willing to give the info once i get home, but the thing is our guild (Immortals) was fairly inactive till a week or 2 ago i guess, now we have more members on then ever, does this matter alot?

Also, to any Immortal member reading this, we really could use a new guild emblem xD

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 17 August 2016 - 04:52 PM.

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#3 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1608 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 05:25 PM

Im willing to give the info once i get home, but the thing is our guild (Immortals) was fairly inactive till a week or 2 ago i guess, now we have more members on then ever, does this matter alot?

Also, to any Immortal member reading this, we really could use a new guild emblem xD

Immortals will qualify for the Event since it is a Major guild and has done castle sieges at least 3x in the past month.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#4 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:05 PM

Ok, then ill give the info later today or tomorrow, when i get home from work

#5 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 17 August 2016 - 09:25 PM

O.O I'm proud of my guild Russian Mafia. But.....promoting.... faka faka. Hmmmm mmm ,but it will be cool to see what kind of guilds our server has and the recruiting part.

Edited by Darkhornnnet (Elgore), 17 August 2016 - 09:26 PM.

#6 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:03 PM

Immortals: 

Emblem: Ill add this later, still work in progress

Description: Immortals is an active guild, we request members to play regularly, mainyl for bosses/elites and siege, level requirement is 50+

Language: English

Purpose: PvE, PvP, Siege, Bosses/elites, Help Leveling, 

Members removed after: 20 days flat

Created on: 18.02.2015

Thats it for now smile.png

Kira Adds

Sample Emblem Image for Signature (not final)

immortals140_v2.png

Edited by KiraQuest (Elgore), 19 August 2016 - 03:53 PM.

• Angeleyes (Elgore), KiraQuest (Elgore), DarksKiss (Elgore) and 1 other like this

#7 Angeleyes (Elgore)

Angeleyes (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationDaytona Beach, Florida

Posted 19 August 2016 - 07:21 PM

Wow Kira I love it!!!

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#8 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 19 August 2016 - 09:33 PM

Revolt

ba8e8f99cb2244e8829a4a3b287f13f5.png

One of the(if not the) oldest active guilds, created between september-october @2014. We're a pvp focused guild, but we do a lot of pve too. We achieved pretty much everything in this game and for countless times we were the 1st guild to do stuff. We have a huge history here many members joined, many left but we were always there, even during the dark times. You won't see spaming recruit messages anywhere because that's not our style, 99% of the time players ask to join us, and sometimes when we see players with good potential we approach them to offer a spot. We try to do things in the most fair way.

Language: Since 80% of the guild is brazilian, we speak in portuguese most of the time, but we have english speakers too and people from different countries.

Purpose: PVP, PVE, Siege, Bosses/Elites.

Members removed: We only remove members when they're too much time offline without saying anything or when they do something really bad.

Created on: 31.08.2014

Edited by Enya, 19 August 2016 - 09:38 PM.

• Elsa (Elgore), KiraQuest (Elgore), Reikkan (Elgore) and 1 other like this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#9 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1608 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:40 PM

Wow Kira I love it!!!

Then we will start to create all the collateral we promised you. Your Official Guild page will be locked so you can post the second post in the topic - all you need do is speak to me in-game when you are ready to post your Leader's Post..

You can structure what you wish to do with your page and we will moderate it in accordance with anything reasonably covered in your Second Post.

Be sure to post screenshots of your Guild Boss/Elite Kills on your Guild Page or anything else you are proud of and I will produce you a large template so you can post things on Facebook or other social media. . As we create new collateral, we will add this to your page (first post).

In the meantime, please download the Signature Image to your own cloud storage since at some point, I cannot guarantee my Dropbox Storage will not fill up, requiring me to remove some items.

If you have any queries, please feel free to message me in PM/Forum or In-game.

#10 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:18 AM

I can help out with that Angel, i still have some Screens from when we first beat Scorpion King etc (might have to cut out Light's announcement though xD)

#11 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:43 PM

Am i able to apply for Delta Pride?

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#12 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:59 PM

Ah, i just know there is exist sort of this thread. Nice nice hahahaha, this thread still active ?

#13 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:12 PM

now it is, you made it active again xD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guild, emblem, shield, profile, awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users