13 replies to this topic

#1 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 10:04 AM

I thought of this and it could improve the gameplay quite a bit that when a rare item drops there comes a sound or some kind of colour or ray where it droped  so its more noticable or that its space for name is much bigger so its quite noticable or that the players hawe the option to make a loot fillter etc. (by players make it i mean that it could be custom what it shows and what it hides)

• Alert (Elgore), DemonHero (Elgore), KiraQuest (Elgore) and 2 others like this

#2 Shadow-Phoenix (Elgore)

Shadow-Phoenix (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationVerona, Veneto, Italy

Posted 09 September 2016 - 10:55 AM

I thought of this and it could improve the gameplay quite a bit that when a rare item drops there comes a sound or some kind of colour or ray where it droped  so its more noticable or that its space for name is much bigger so its quite noticable or that the players hawe the option to make a loot fillter etc. (by players make it i mean that it could be custom what it shows and what it hides)

Yes, great idea. It would be nice if it actually introduced this type of sounds for cards.

Edited by Shadow-Phoenix (Elgore), 09 September 2016 - 12:50 PM.

• Alert (Elgore) likes this

#3 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:07 AM

The idea will be taken into consideration.

Thank you :)

• Alert (Elgore) and Khyaran (Elgore) like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#4 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:10 AM

Yes, great idea. It would be nice if it actually introduced this type of sounds for cards.

Please don't use blue as a base colour for your posts: Forum and Website Rules, 7.

#5 Shadow-Phoenix (Elgore)

Shadow-Phoenix (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationVerona, Veneto, Italy

Posted 09 September 2016 - 12:48 PM

Please don't use blue as a base colour for your posts: Forum and Website Rules, 7.

Okey

• Enya likes this

#6 Flik (Elgore)

Flik (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 02:57 PM

That's a great idea! Colored rare drops plus sound will make it easier to spot them. Especially for me, I'm too lazy to pick up loot. I don't have enough space on my inventory for loots.
  • Alert (Elgore) and Khyaran (Elgore) like this

#7 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:30 PM

I was thinking about something else like: how about "paint" ... yeah just paint ... like in premium store or rare drops from crystal chests ... it serves to change the color on specific parts of gear or costumes ( not completly change all the colors of gear just parts ) - like ... changing the white color of the Tomb Raider's Boots (Female version) into black color all the other colors remain unchanged or like ... changing the color of the scarf for the Tomb Raider's Jacket - when inspecting a player who has changed color of their gear, you could see like a small circle in the icon of the inspected gear - the small circle would show what color the current gear you are inspecting is dyed in ... you could have multiple colors cost different prices ... it's mainly a pay to look fabulous ... much like decorations or ... costumes.

Can we also get an Eye Patch as a face accessory .. even if it is level 3 and grants no bonuses ... we have One-Eyed Silver who's character model contains an eye patch ... Arrrr ... I don't know, I may have a thing for heroes who have lost an eye.

Edited by Darth-Mortred (Elgore), 09 September 2016 - 03:38 PM.

• Angeleyes (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#8 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:54 PM

Can we also get an Eye Patch as a face accessory .. even if it is level 3 and grants no bonuses ... we have One-Eyed Silver who's character model contains an eye patch ... Arrrr ... I don't know, I may have a thing for heroes who have lost an eye.

Did you know on 19 September it is International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Well, shiverr me timbers !

http://talklikeapirate.com/wordpress/

• Morŧred (Elgore) likes this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#9 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:02 PM

I was thinking about something else like: how about "paint" ... yeah just paint ... like in premium store or rare drops from crystal chests ... it serves to change the color on specific parts of gear or costumes ( not completly change all the colors of gear just parts ) - like ... changing the white color of the Tomb Raider's Boots (Female version) into black color all the other colors remain unchanged or like ... changing the color of the scarf for the Tomb Raider's Jacket - when inspecting a player who has changed color of their gear, you could see like a small circle in the icon of the inspected gear - the small circle would show what color the current gear you are inspecting is dyed in ... you could have multiple colors cost different prices ... it's mainly a pay to look fabulous ... much like decorations or ... costumes.

Please post your suggestions in a new separate thread, otherwise we shall never find them if needed :)

#10 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:03 PM

Did you know on 19 September it is International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Well, shiverr me timbers !

http://talklikeapirate.com/wordpress/

#11 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:50 PM

I agree with Mortred though, having the option to customise the color scheme of your gear would be awesome (id like a black and red Templar armor, just because xD)

• Alert (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#12 DemonHero (Elgore)

DemonHero (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:06 AM

Hey, I like this idea. I'm always really worried that if a Monster Card drops among a pile of random loot, I'll miss it and run off. I think it should be something like Diablo III has when something really rare drops like a Legendary item, an arc of light shoots up into the sky. I think this should happen with Monster Cards and slotted gear drops. +1

Exoploding_Dog.gif

#13 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:48 PM

The idea will be taken into consideration.

Thank you smile.png

is this possible? first time a answer from a mod or (in this case) enya in my topic lol

#14 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 06:46 PM

The topic should  be closed it is no longer needed its been active for about 2 weeks now

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Loot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users