• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Jumong (Elgore)

Jumong (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:08 AM

Hey guys i decided to make a guide since there a very few guide that can be found and some are in russian and its quite hard to understand so enjoy and hope you like it.. the 1st guide i made btw was erased so ill just rewrite it

Lets Start with the build!

Stat Distribution is Accuracy Stamina (2:2) why Stamina? because this build is made for power levelling. with this build you can go as fast as lvl 40 for 4 days! do i have your attention now? then keep reading! :)

Talent:

Liquidation is the main talent for this build! FLAMETHROWER is the main skill that will be using all the way in grinding and questing!

this is my personal preference in talent distribution

Cannoneer

Archer

SharpShards

Full Metal bullets

Armor Burner

Head Hunter

Flamethrower

the rest its up to you if you want to take sniper shot or roland but i would suggest roland X. youll get roland X at level 44 if you'll spend all your new points in Engineering Talent

so lets start!

Equips!

Any basic equips will work but if you have the gold invest in equips that will give you HP and DEFENSE. why? because you'll be fighting high lvl mobs all the way! any weapon is fine you can use MORTAR/GUN/PISTOL!

LEVEL 20-23

Our journey starts in trilakes and our main target is Moss eater mobs (level 27) what?! level 27 mobs vs lvl 20? yes you read it right! FLAMETHROWER never misses its target and can kill mobs within a few seconds! but before you start pointing your flamethrower on mobs make sure you cast WOUND DRESSING 1st! this is as important as FLAMETHROWER! 

LEVEL 23-25/27

Now since your lvl 23 whats nxt! go to Mistigan this time and save there because at some point you'll die. not once but a few times since theres some Long range mobs there whch is the EVIL EYE mob. but dnt worry your just near the maiden and just a few steps your back in the grind! here our target is the GLIMMERING BUMBLEBEE (lvl 36)  so same thing just cast wound dressing and flame thrower of you have MINES you can use it as well and BURR skill. you'll get the hang of it dont worry and found ways to make it easier for you to kill mobs and at the same time increase your survival rate!

LEVEL 25/27

Congrats! your lvl 25 at this point you might wanna start at least upgrading your gears like putting some seals to it and you know the rest! now ask someone or a friend or anyone to teleport you to TEUTON. once you're there make sure TEUTON is your resu spot. because at this point im telling you. you will die a lot! now the one that you'll be killing here is BONERATTLER(lvl56). every mobs here if you have premium will give around 2.4k exp per kill. just avoid getting multiple mobs and do it 1 at a time. and just avoid the Skeleton archer/Skeleton Warrior and BONECHEWER there because they can kill u instantly. dnt worry that they may inhibit you in levelling they have fix patterns and every now and then they will just come and leave the area. so basically you can do this at level 40 or more its really up to your preference.

Skill rotation is Wound Dressing Fragmentation Shot/Precise shot, Proximity Mines/Burr. Flamethrower

Fragmentation shot is very useful since its one of your skill that never misses its target. but be careful because its an AOE so you can pull mobs more than you can take. this build requires Patience since you'll be dying a lot in early level when your in teuton spot already. but if you wanna catch up with your friends this is the best build for you and i hope you guys like it! 

Enjoy

if you have questions feel free to comment it. 

NOTE this is not a perfect build since its also base on my experience  and own preference. feel free to modify it at your own comfort! and dont forget to say Thanks! :) im also open for donations for those who like this lol!

-Jumong

credits to AiYen for teaching me this build when i was lvl 20! :)

its my 1st time writing a guide so pls bear with me. thanks

• SourDee (Elgore), Yssen (Elgore) and Yossarian (Elgore) like this

#2 Kuiba (Elgore)

Kuiba (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:07 AM

Flame Thrower is the bane of my existence until i can one hit snipers. It honestly needs to be disabled when the sniper is frozen or stunned because it continues regardless which makes 0 sense. cool build, but make sure people know that this is very much a PVE build and not a PVP build xD

2q1uw53.png

#3 Jumong (Elgore)

Jumong (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:48 AM

it can be a be pvp build as well. flamethrower rocks! they can go flamethrower/roland x. since sniper shot is not that good anyway

#4 Razzista (Elgore)

Razzista (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:23 AM

since sniper shot is not that good anyway

o.O

O.o

I heard Snowpea burp on Skype.

Quite possibly one of the hottest things I've heard in my life.

VBjXkYf.jpg

#5 Draakdorei (Elgore)

Draakdorei (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:39 AM

it can be a be pvp build as well. flamethrower rocks! they can go flamethrower/roland x. since sniper shot is not that good anyway

Target + Headshot + Sniper Shot on a high dex build (for the faster Sniper Shot cast) is a pretty nice combo, when you can set it up.

#6 Jumong (Elgore)

Jumong (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:47 AM

thanks for the feedback ill try sniper shot in the future. sniper shot has a really high damage and its really good for pvp if u can set it up

#7 Yossarian (Elgore)

Yossarian (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

so in this type of game leveling only 2 stats is viable? o_o

#8 Draakdorei (Elgore)

Draakdorei (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:33 PM

so in this type of game leveling only 2 stats is viable? o_o

You get 238 points from level 1 to level 60. With those points you can max out your main (damage) stat + vitality and then have 38 points left over. Most players/guides focus on maxing out 2 stats entirely and then dumping the rest into Luck or Agility for crit chance and attack speed, respectively.

With Snipers, you'd want higher crit chance (gun/pistol) or higher attack speed (mortar).

From stat points only, you can get:

• 150% Attack speed from max Agility
  • 45.3% Critical Hit Chance from max Luck
  • 7-11k HP from max Endurance, depending on class
  • 800-1300 Attack from max Main stat, depending on class

• Yossarian (Elgore) likes this

#9 Yossarian (Elgore)

Yossarian (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:53 AM

thanks for letting me know, that really helps

and thanks for the guide! i just hit 23 after kiting Moss Eaters but with the Glimmer Buzzs there isnt as many so it will take longer.

#10 Leshark (Elgore)

Leshark (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:07 PM

where is a good place for up after lvl 40 with sniper?

#11 AiYen (Elgore)

AiYen (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:37 AM

HEHEHE this build is for levling, :D

-GuildlessAiYen

#12 AiYen (Elgore)

AiYen (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:40 AM

@kuiba ya assasin soo OP they can one hit sniper, =.= but assasin is hard to get level tho. but if you got your level = GG that backstab critical + rapid damge skill!! OP.

#13 CottoneyePyrn (Elgore)

CottoneyePyrn (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 10:17 AM

So let me get this straight...

I can power level my way to the top, then free respec into a PvP build?

F*ck yeah!

--

Moss Eater's variants are far better level progression. At lvl 20, I'm doing Mushroom Eaters. Very fast exp.

#14 Kamrah (Elgore)

Kamrah (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:07 PM

Target + Headshot + Sniper Shot on a high dex build (for the faster Sniper Shot cast) is a pretty nice combo, when you can set it up.

Target and Aim are such OP and useful buffs but not very practical especially in 1 on 1 PVP, when fighting classes like rogues and warriors. It's actually more painful then helpful.

If anyone can teach me some stuff i'm Kamrah

#15 Kardell (Elgore)

Kardell (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:17 PM

Until when is the 2:2 stats distribution?

#16 Duraton (Elgore)

Duraton (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 02:35 AM

Guyz... If your using a skill like headshot or other what is the effect of that skill while your using a mortar and gun

#17 Rampy (Elgore)

Rampy (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 August 2015 - 03:59 AM

i use flame and im #1 on duelist of the month.(7th overall)

dont let them tell you you cant pvp with flame!

dont let your dreams be dreams!!!!!

flame though mountains to destroy your enemies!!

Edited by Rampy (Elgore), 22 August 2015 - 03:59 AM.

b3fd08934ad763a814b4e711398fa41b.png

b7bb5b43903356479d0ecd6668775a8d.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sniper, royalquest, Flamethrower, powerlevel, level40, OPSNIPER, Jumong, Joan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users