8 replies to this topic

#1 Dervz (Elgore)

Dervz (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationph

Posted 07 October 2016 - 12:28 AM

hi royal quest, can you fix this? solo vs solo, and party vs party! too many people wants to seperate this  in arena! true gladiator doesnt need any help from other! 

Edited by Enya, 07 October 2016 - 04:41 AM.
Please don't use capslock and foul language.

#2 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2175 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:40 PM

It's a good idea but with our current arena status, people in pt would have to wait way more to find a match. If the arena was a solo mode only, then things would be interesting.
  • Khyaran (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#3 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1398 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:42 PM

Yup, 50's arena is dead, and 60 arena is a big farm fest for mainly the same teams

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#4 Flik (Elgore)

Flik (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 05:48 PM

Arena used to be solo queue only before. I remember going against friends in arena solo. But when the rewards for arena came out, people started partying to have a high chance of getting ranks and getting the prize. Even I party now to get higher ranks to get achievement at least. So far, not good lol.

#5 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2175 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 13 October 2016 - 01:33 AM

I tried once to get people only going solo, but there are always those greedy ones..the real issue is that it doesn't matter if we change the way arenas or bg work, people will always find their way to farm/spoil to the others.
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#6 DemonHero (Elgore)

DemonHero (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:18 AM

I thought about this too, and in the end, there is no solution. If your friends end up on the opposite team, what's to stop them from standing there and not fighting? Well, I know Arena is rough but keep farming every day and I promise you'll eventually get all the cards you need. Today I got my 11th and final Blood Card, and if I can do it and I'm bad at PVP, you can definitely do it. Don't give up, you'll be fine wink.png

Edited by DemonHero (Elgore), 13 October 2016 - 09:23 AM.

• StaceyRose (Elgore) likes this

Exoploding_Dog.gif

#7 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:19 AM

Solo , Solo , Solo VS Solo , Solo ,Solo =Gives Blood Token , Upon winning Give's Ranking points

Party (3) VS Party (3) = Winning on Party doesnt Give Ranking Points , but gives Blood Token

is a must update 

so everyone can get the Top 1 Fairly enough , the strong get's the top 1

#8 KaiLeena (Elgore)

KaiLeena (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:59 AM

I also tested solo vs party and still prefer solo arena. More fun when you do not know what to expect.

Sure, the ratings are getting abused and  a farm fest,  but if you just play for fun solo is the way to go.

Evidence: 

http://www.youtube.c...sRjmClLII&t=20s

http://www.youtube.c...24vI7tCmw0&t=3s

Happy gaming everyone wub.png

• Chenli (Elgore) likes this

0GwQTeC.png

#9 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • LocationHaha, no.

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:51 AM

Should be 2 arena modes:

1 - 3 vs 3 nothing changing in that, people can still que solo if they want, or going in team.

2 - Separated arena without ranking when you can go 1 vs 1 just to win tokens in a fair 1 vs 1 battle.

(In the second one could also add something like fighting only against same class as you are, would be more fair but then again, healers would have hard time...)

"Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame - where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned

But just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die - you gotta get up and try, and try, and try"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users