• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 25 October 2016 - 12:37 AM

Guild Talk Reposted.(This post was originally posted as a comment for another post) Delta Force topic was brought up.

Guild Talk and Blah blah.
It was asked who the Guild Leaders are^^
The Guild Leaders eeeeeee most dont care who they are and most don't do much. The only 2 worth knowing would be Revolts Leader Solsagan or Russian Mafia leader Bumer. Those being the biggest and strongest guilds actually capable of doing stuff. ^^ Sometimes the leader gets passed on occasions such as being offline when the power of the leader is needed. Arcon event ^^.Others guilds they just pop up and break up every 2 weeks.

Elites and Bosses lol. It's hard to get an invite on those. Just keep it at that...... The competition is real.

In other post I already stated we got a bad community and too much hate. A lot of mean players with no respect. The Truth of Delta Force. I'll speak it here if you don't mind. Delta was a guild with the purpose of fighting revolt lol. Just recently they collected a large mass of players. Going sound rude but they amounted to nothing. Delta pretty much invited everyone they saw. It's same people just different guild name. They have many well equipped players but will be wiped by revolt in seconds. Just like the other failed merge attempts. Lls, Sparta, Warsong. Sounds offensive but we all know it's true. Revolt knows the one pt that can threaten them it being Main team of Russian Mafia. I've yet to see or hear another team capable of beating revolts main 4man,

Mulina is leader of Delta Force suprise suprise. Well without a leader able to control the guild it will crumble from inside out. As of now they lack good leadership. Delta has many new and great players but now they suffer from a war vs Russian Mafia. For those wanting to know why.They got some players that love to trash talk now they are getting 1 shoted lol. Sorry Mulina you had good intentions but now it's war. Merges will never work, too much hate.

The others issue !!!!!!!! Enya, mods, developers read This Part!!

The other issue, all the shared cafe accounts also Called "Pilots" are running around causing mayhem on this server!! ! ! . It's well due for some bans to be set in place. Yup I'm calling them out. Now the whole phillippine population will hate me, oh well. It's clearly against the rules, the whole server knows but nothing gets done. The 2 Internet cafes allowing for different people to long on shared accounts at will. IDOLKAP get your pilots under control! I can pull a list of 20 known shared accounts from the cafe but nothing gets done. They log on start talking crap, mess up Bosses. Honestly revolts blessed to not have the deal with all their crap. In the past they would log in farm in peace. Now they are making the wrong guilds mad. This why you see war vs Russian Mafia. More and More people are tired of the cafe and different people logging on the the same account. Legit you could talk to 3 different idolkaps in 1 day. Now I have the Philippines Mad I Put THE Spotlight On them.

Why is nothing being done? Or shared accounts are allowed? Pls tell me the difference. Or can other guilds have cafes and let ppl play all day too?

The real Locknload and Idolkap are super people. But really get control of your cafe members! Or stop letting them play. It's seems they lost all respect and talk so much crap. That's really starting to make people mad. That's why you see war at Delta Force. The cafe members keep making trouble. Control or ban!
@Lock and Idol those are your cafes your accounts. Somthing needs to be done.

Everyone knows yet nothing gets done.....

Best regards. Maybe I read the rules wrong.

It would be nice if all had a better understanding of rules.
  • Xeffer (Elgore) likes this

#2 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:01 AM

This crap is why im going back to Carpe Socolatum

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#3 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:36 AM

Idk why do you bother so much with delta lmao. As for pilots and stuff i guess they're on the same ip dress so it must be hard to act on this matter.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 25 October 2016 - 01:37 AM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#4 Kenshion (Elgore)

Kenshion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 07:55 AM

You think the community is bad atm it will just get worse just like other games have. i think this isnt just a royal quest issue the game will get toxic to a point where alot of people will leave then the toxic people will just leave this has happend in WoW an Tera an Neverwinter an the thing is a game gets big then shrinks down insize then when it regains good players people come back. Basically rq is going through a dark patch at the moment give it 6 to 10 months maybe a bit longer an alot of the toxic people should quit. Or they will stop using other accounts. Lets just hope it doesnt make the whole community disappear in the process it shouldnt as the games making new content alot an because of this some of the good old players are comming back to check it out.Which is bringing back alot of the old good players as they have heard of the games going through major fixes in class balancing fixes on things like descriptions being wrong an other things like that

Kenshin210

Boss Titan
Heres a cookie 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

#5 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:43 AM

Oh. It's just Delta is hosting the pilots. Many have asked why war noob guild. Some parts don't make sense,they were answers to different questions that arose in other topic.

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 25 October 2016 - 08:43 AM.

#6 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:05 PM

I can just feel it, Drama is coming, maybe not today, maybe not even tomorrow, but soon

#7 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:46 PM

Well, delta dropped a bb card, where was the mighty russian mafia killing their players ? 8D
  • Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

#8 DriX (Elgore)

DriX (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:48 PM

Seems like someone is taking this game to seriously, i think you should take a break for a couple of days mister blink.png

Edited by DriX (Elgore), 25 October 2016 - 01:49 PM.

• Khyaran (Elgore) and Summerrr (Elgore) like this

beste_1.jpg

#9 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:54 PM

Lock doesnt have a pilot... i dont know about Xeffer tho :3

rWmcFpT.jpg

" I am a shadow. i have no name"

#10 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:59 PM

Key word boys --trustworthy--

#11 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:11 PM

About Siege, 

Revolt knows the one pt that can threaten them it being Main team of Russian Mafia. I've yet to see or hear another team capable of beating revolts main 4man,

Are you sure about this? Cuz they only way to RM beat Solsa party is when RM have 2/3 pt or other guild helping then to kill Revolt. 

Dont treat with disdain other guild who always trying to fight Revolt, and you know what this means indirectly/directly help for your guild won Siege sometimes. 

In 4x4 I never saw Solsa party lose. 

#12 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:12 PM

Seriously now, idk why the hate on delta just because they invited people. Dark when you were imo member you guys did the same, not only invited the whole server but also merged with small guilds too. This drama is pointless imo. Maybe some of them made you mad but still, blaming a guild for doing something that you also did...funny huh?

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 25 October 2016 - 02:20 PM.

• Khyaran (Elgore) and Summerrr (Elgore) like this

#13 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:16 PM

In all honesty i have to agree with Sols on this, everyone pisses someone off at some point in the game, whether its a guild leader or a newbie who just started out, Mulina is a good guy, and when he starts insulting someone maybe think about why he does that, cause its out of the ordinary for him (i do it all the time lol)

Mulina called out a Russian player, and suddenly the world goes mental, if he called out me or any other american or european player most wouldnt even care, further more id try to talk it out, instead of the current series of events

Not to enrage people or whatever, but this is simply miscommunication, like it always is, and still people fall for it, even after playing for like 2 years or so

#14 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:18 PM

In 4x4 I never saw Solsa party lose.

Well, we lose a few rare times when lag is involved or any other issue. But Dark is quite right, rm main team is one of the 4man teams that put up a good fight against mine, buuuut it's not the only one. This same team had trouble in a 4x3 with me, Nay and foston only and no one died from both sides.

#15 LocknLoad (Elgore)

LocknLoad (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationMother Earth

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:20 PM

I'll never let anybody use my account 

We don't stop playing because we grow old

We grow old because we stop playing.

#16 Decay (Elgore)

Decay (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:39 PM

Getting all your friends to join a guild, just to see them leave. I love that lmao biggrin.pngdry.pngdry.pngdry.pngdry.png

e2542a8803d09283b61a50b292cf7a037d460496

Bitch.

#17 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:48 PM

what i see bad its those cafe things make market pain, cause i have always seen Idolkap selling things for half of his real price...

but even if they could ban them, what they dont cause its the same Ip addres they wouldn't i think bc of server population issue :(

delta pride and the other low guilds are not that bad

look at delta they got a BB card.

Chronus 2 mega irex, 1 BBQ.

with all that gold they can gear their guildmates and be stronger.  

Sparta,warsong they are  weak but have some P2w what makes siege/arena interesting

RM main party and that one with flix,pyero.. are the best party to fight against

• Summerrr (Elgore) likes this

#18 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 05:26 PM

Well the all mighty Russians have to work too. LOL. GG Delta.

Yes we know Immortals had the pilots.I never liked a zerg guild. I still don't understand the shared account rules.I can just leave my character logged on all day with different people farming?ect.... or its same ip I don't think the rule is very clear.

Yes,Foston lol They can crash to market farming those cards all day. They love to trash talk the server like they did Somthing great.^^ That really starts to get drama. Cant even yell at the person. It's a new person playing next time I find them.

Yes more pointless Drama.The hates not on the merge but a rather a large portion of players. Nothing against Mulina he just had some spoiled apples smear a bad name on is new guild. We all know what these little merges become. The hates not on Delta but the use of pilots. I couldn't care if if the whole server joined they would have large numbers but just ant army resurrection zerg.

Lock you don't let pilots on your main normally but few times some have gotten access to it. Thats why we never know if it's the real Lock or a pilot got it. It's your cafe and you have full control of them.Have a talk with them. Idk maybe they feel the need to cause issues now.

Would be nice of more people went seige.
At seiges. Yes I'm sure it's Russian Mafia main team that puts up a good fight with Revolts main.They can kill us we can kill them. Of course it's not easy. No denying both sides are very good and well equipped players. When the weakest link has 30k hp you know those pt are strong.lol. NayTanker at 44+k hp gl killing that. It's very hard to beat the main teams. That's why you see 12v4 mafia on a plat and they manage to win. Or in the past 4 immortals team vs1 revolt team and revolt wins. We know in the past Immortals only won with large numbers. Now revolt can sign 5-7 teams easy.
Imo zerg will not win. Atleast not now. The stronger zerg will win.

For the other guilds.Definitely, they have some very nice players all 11 orange. They fight nice and will probably win in 1v1 fights. Not in seige. Seige is not 1v1. Too many players think the 1v1 "super" builds will make them op. Instead they drop like a fly. When you have +11 and die within 1 freeze combo its pretty bad. All that dmg is nice but it's useless when your dead.
I'm a assassin with 30k hp I'm weak (lack dps)in solo fights but put a support on me and I'm not going die. 1v1 I probably loose. 2v+ it's and it's gg. Most people even with support will drop dead in seige. That's the biggest difference in seige pt. Most cant survive the jump. Just looking at revolts main team Solsa,Foston not many will survive that combo. With nay to support. If other guilds worked on teamwork and made more seige type builds, seige would be more interesting. Those 1v1 full dps builds will not win seige. Obviously they will kill weak players, but it's not the weak teams winning lol. Unless the better revolt teams are blocking teams.

@summer we had many main team vs main team fights, they are long and never get to finish most times other teams have time to clash the plat and get in the way.Thus seeing 3v1 abs crazy combination Even then it's been a while since revolt had its main team. It's been different variations of the pt.

It's nice to have good fights, Those are rare.

Maybe Delta will put together interesting seiges. Fair tip to all 1v1 builds make it hard to win.^^ Pls control the pilots. Many words said were uncalled for, that's why you see Drama. And war. This server lives and breaths Drama.

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 25 October 2016 - 06:07 PM.

#19 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 25 October 2016 - 05:43 PM

I'm on vocations, so i'm not doing Sieges, neither Nay.

#20 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 06:26 PM

In all honesty i have to agree with Sols on this, everyone pisses someone off at some point in the game, whether its a guild leader or a newbie who just started out, Mulina is a good guy, and when he starts insulting someone maybe think about why he does that, cause its out of the ordinary for him (i do it all the time lol)

Yeps, everyone like to judge.. its kind happens to me.. I know I do some trash talk, but if I do its juz cuz someone started first or say something bad about a friend of mine. 

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users