#21 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 25 October 2016 - 06:46 PM

There's something I've been wanting to say but I've been holding back for fear that it'll cause a lot of problems but I honestly don't get why you hate ALL of Delta Force? I'm a new member of Delta Force but so far I haven't had any issues with my guild-mates (even the ones that don't speak good English)... granted I am only friends with a few of my guild-mates but I do enjoy meeting new people. Mulina seems to be a good person and even helped me and offered to help other guild-mates in their quests and dailies and I appreciate that. I get that you are devoted to Russian Mafia (you can tell by how you speak of your own guild) but does that mean you have to put down another guild just because you hate some of the people in that guild? There are some great players in Delta Force that I personally know like TrisscarMaiden for instance. I understand your devotion to Russian Mafia because I am like that with Darkslayers... I still hold on to Darkslayers even though it's not a huge guild partly because it's the first guild DemonHero created and because of the people in that guild. I never thought I would ever leave Darkslayers and join another guild but I did... I left and joined Sparta... then not too long after that I left Sparta and joined Delta Force... who knows if Delta Force will be my forever guild or if eventually I'll join another guild in the future and nor does it matter. This is a game and games should be fun and not taken seriously... I know this since in the past I've taken things too seriously but then when Spillion told me that if I don't enjoy the game I should leave it (not in those exact words but something like that) that's when I started to think about the things that have happened that gave me stress and started taking the advice of him and others... yes, I have enemies in this game but I'm not gonna let them ruin my fun. Just enjoy the game and stop worrying about those you don't like in this game. You're a good friend and you've given me tons of great advice in the past... I don't hate Russian Mafia even though we're at war... it's just a part of the game smile.png I will hold off on leveling up until I get my premium again though LOL

Edited by StaceyRose (Elgore), 25 October 2016 - 06:46 PM.

Rumors are Carried by Haters... Spread by Fools... and Accepted by Idiots

#22 Nomaso (Elgore)

Nomaso (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 11:16 PM

Pointless nonsense.

• StaceyRose (Elgore) and I'mKirito (Elgore) like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users