Years went by and gradually Pumpkin Curse transformed to Pumpkin Craze. Seeing all the fun of Crazy Pumpkins Hunt His Majesty King Roland decided to restore and expand traditional Harvest Festival. Last weeks of this holiday are featured now with grand Harvest Fair where every citizen of Elenia can buy festive pumpkin sweets - or even craft them from special recipes created by Chief Marin himself. So taste the Harvest delicacies, treat your friends and - hunt the pumpkins!
When you kill monsters in the game, they can spawn a Crazy Pumpkin, which has some skills, but does not attack. The reward for killing this critter is Surprise Pumpkin.
Surprise Pumpkin may contain:
- Other Surprise Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Seeds (personal item)
- Pumpkin Fireworks
- Aqua’s Crystal
- Pumpkin Lemonade
- Pumpkin Pie
- Fortune Cookie
- Lil' Pumpkin Pet
Every 100 Pumpkin Seeds can be turned into unique festive hat, always a random one. There are 4 hats in total. All hats are personal and cannot be traded.
- Pumpkin Craze annual event has got the new name: Harvest Festival.
- Special boss has been added for the duration of the event: Dwan the Merciless. Card of Dwan the Merciless has been added.
- Temporary event objects and NPC have been set at the various maps, including NPC traders with unique goods.
- Several event quests and quest chains have been added. Talk with the Royal Herald at the central square of Varlone - he will show the way.
- New expendable item has been added: Scroll of Insane Transformations. The Scroll can be used in the bounds of Varlone, on a neutral or friendly player. You can't apply it if a character is resting or dueling. When applied to a mounted character, the Scroll dismount him. Using the Scroll cancels previous transformation effects.
- Monsters Boar, Wild Boar, Mad Boar may drop Red Apple during the event.
- Also Crazy Pumpkins may drop some new loot items: Gold Foil and Candy Wrappers.
- Harvest Festival achievements have been added.
Have a nice game, and - good hunting! But... beware of the Dark Rider!