#1 SpellXero (Elgore)

SpellXero (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWorlax and Shamba

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:48 AM

I know there have been similar threads in the past (over and year ago and close to two) but I think we REALLY NEED THIS TO HAPPEN.

Its another matter IF it is going to happen or not.

Firstly, the provided bag space is a bit on the low side considering the vast world and the numerous monsters in the game. Sometimes its really low to carry even just the quest related loot (multiple quests). And if we need additional slots, we need Reales.

Here, there are arguments that say 'buy Reales with gold and then buy slots. Simple.'  BUT however, it is not so simple, because there isn't a constant supply of Reales in the market. I myself am trying to buy them for three days with no luck. It might just be my bad timing but, maybe not.

And if we managed to buy them after all. 9 Reales for ONE SLOT IN ONE PARTICULAR SECTION? That's kinda harsh. The average price of one Reales is approximately 22k (according to my observation) which amounts to 198k for one slot.

So, why cant we have an alternate way to buy slots with gold? I mean either way, its the same, right? Buying reales with gold and then buying slots with that Reales. Except, it will be more direct. I understand that if it is done, it may decrease the demand for reales which will be heavy for the developers. But again, Im not asking everything to be made to be purchasable through gold, just bag slots, which is a BASIC NEED IN THE GAME. Too little bag space is a major turn off for gamers in any game. And this added feature might help the game population to grow and the current gamers to enjoy the game thoroughly. 

And again, It'd be bad if it turned out to be 200k for one slot in one section. It should at the least be one row in one section. Then I dont think anyone would mind spending 200k or so.

I understand that this has its own pros and cons to it. but I think it is something worth serious consideration by the developers.

Cheers, and Happy Gaming.

Edited by SpellXero (Elgore), 08 November 2016 - 05:12 PM.

• I'mKirito (Elgore) likes this

There are Games in Life, but there is No Life in Games 

#2 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:46 AM

Maybe add a end game quest. The reward being a extra row or something. Maybe 2 idk. Once you reach lvl 60 that small bag is annoying, but doable.

#3 SpellXero (Elgore)

SpellXero (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:43 PM

Maybe add a end game quest. The reward being a extra row or something. Maybe 2 idk. Once you reach lvl 60 that small bag is annoying, but doable.

That is more unlikely to happen.. hahah

#4 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:24 AM

Something what we need understand when is a 100% free game. Cash/reales keep game alive.

I have playing this game for almost 1 year. The small bag its annoying sometimes.. but I am using sinse forever, I think its a luxury thing to upgrade. (I will do, someday when i got some boss/elite card to sell)

I dont know your level, but when you get lvl 60, with daily you can farm 750k/1m gold  per day with 2h/3h of game. 

If you save 200k per day in one month, means you have 6m gold. with high reales price like 24k each means you can buy 250 if divide for 9, 27 more space for your bag. :)

#5 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 04:15 AM

I agree 100% for this idea +1! bag slots price should be reduced and maintained at the same price. I hate to say this but it's not just 9 reals it's 9, 19, 29...lol I would like to see 50k gold per bag slot...or 3 reals per bag slot for every bag slot. Having a bigger bag should be easy to obtain. Not just because it helps the community with convenience, but because the more you can pick up the more you can npc, the more you can npc, the more gold you have to spend on other players gear, loots, runes/wax etc... it is so crucial that there be new and creative ways to bring more gold into players pockets to stimulate. Applying this idea helps everyone!!! And I think lowering prices would encourage more players to spend money to increase bag slots. Spending 20 bucks to have all the bag space you'd ever need...worth it. Spending 20 bucks to get a few more slots in one of the inventory groupings...not really. Some money from many players vs a lot of money from a few will either even out or go even with rq. Even if it goes even it still benefits rq the same and helps the entire gaming community of RQ. This should 100% happen.

#6 SpellXero (Elgore)

SpellXero (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:10 AM

Something what we need understand when is a 100% free game. Cash/reales keep game alive.

I have playing this game for almost 1 year. The small bag its annoying sometimes.. but I am using sinse forever, I think its a luxury thing to upgrade. (I will do, someday when i got some boss/elite card to sell)

I dont know your level, but when you get lvl 60, with daily you can farm 750k/1m gold  per day with 2h/3h of game. 

If you save 200k per day in one month, means you have 6m gold. with high reales price like 24k each means you can buy 250 if divide for 9, 27 more space for your bag. smile.png

I agree that when a game is free to play, Real money items keeps the game running and stay in business. I completely understand that. Im not asking for everything to be made purchasable with in game currency, let me be clear on that. There are many things in game which require Reales to buy like specific mounts, pets, decoration boxes, event boxes, certain potions, just a few I remember. Again, most can be bought with in-game gold, just as we can buy Reales. But that is only when a player sells them, which is not often.

I've been playing this game for over a year and of course I used the bag too.. but not often,only occasionally, hehe tongue.png (sorry, had to do it.)

And as far as my opinion is concerned, bag space should not be a luxury, because it is a bare necessity. I've played many games with much less bag space than provided in RQ (cant even store 10 times at once sad.png )but in most cases, they are easily expandable through in-game currency.

Again, I agree with you that high lvl characters can earn gold easily. Not at 60, but from around lvl 45 itself, earning 200k per day is a simple task. So then what's wrong in being able to buy bag slots with that gold? Thats exactly the time when we struggle most with the restricted bag space.

Yeah yeah, I know that we could just buy Reales with that gold and get done with it. But my whole point is, one can not always find Reales up for sale in the market, all the time.. And if we are allowed to buy Reales with 'gold earned in the game' and then able to spend those Reales however we want... Why cant we make it direct and simple. Its not like I'm asking alternate payment option for everything.. No, just for one basic need.

Anyway, I know this wont be happening anytime soon (or ever).. but I would've regretted it if I didnt try.. biggrin.png

#7 SpellXero (Elgore)

SpellXero (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:26 AM

I agree 100% for this idea +1! bag slots price should be reduced and maintained at the same price. I hate to say this but it's not just 9 reals it's 9, 19, 29...lol I would like to see 50k gold per bag slot...or 3 reals per bag slot for every bag slot. Having a bigger bag should be easy to obtain. Not just because it helps the community with convenience, but because the more you can pick up the more you can npc, the more you can npc, the more gold you have to spend on other players gear, loots, runes/wax etc... it is so crucial that there be new and creative ways to bring more gold into players pockets to stimulate. Applying this idea helps everyone!!! And I think lowering prices would encourage more players to spend money to increase bag slots. Spending 20 bucks to have all the bag space you'd ever need...worth it. Spending 20 bucks to get a few more slots in one of the inventory groupings...not really. Some money from many players vs a lot of money from a few will either even out or go even with rq. Even if it goes even it still benefits rq the same and helps the entire gaming community of RQ. This should 100% happen.

Yeah, that increasing rates for every other additional slot is truly scary. But 50k/3Reales  per slot? Haha, now that really is JUST A DREAM.

Exactly, bigger bag helps better the flow of gold in game. I mean, sometimes I delay buying some items like runes/waxes/stones even though they are sold cheaply because I dont want to block my bag space with something Im going to be using somewhere in the future. wacko.png

So, it would only help game economy If alternate method is implemented, and motivate players to keep playing and earn more gold.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bag slots, inventory, gold, reales, bag, slots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users