31 replies to this topic

#1 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 04:23 PM

Hi i am X, Recently i heard rumors from few people that a new patch will be launched where DK's will get buff. Is it true that Dark Knight will get buffed?

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#2 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:12 PM

DK buffed? Even more? haha. I don't know, but it would certainly be a troll patch.

• Summerrr (Elgore) likes this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#3 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:20 PM

Any changes planned for DKs will be announced in due time, and it will be up to you players to decide are these changes buff or nerf. Right now we have no information to share.

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#4 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:01 PM

DK buffed? Even more? haha. I don't know, but it would certainly be a troll patch.

solsa man, read the russian forums<3 they understand how important and necessary a buff would be. 

#5 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:43 PM

solsa man, read the russian forums<3 they understand how important and necessary a buff would be. 

you mean the tankiest calsses in the game that also deal the highest damage need a buff? yes im sure in that

#6 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:50 PM

you mean the tankiest calsses in the game that also deal the highest damage need a buff? yes im sure in that

Don't even try to start this conversation with kirito. He's the only person here thinking dks are weak just because his dk is.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

#7 Kenshion (Elgore)

Kenshion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:04 AM

Dks only need one thing the skills fixed not to put out more damage need to be fixed. But the thing i have noticed dks get to easily killed by hunters but thats all classes what i think needs to happen healing fixed thats it.  Another hunter episode will cause hell

Kenshin210

Boss Titan
Heres a cookie 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

#8 Kenshion (Elgore)

Kenshion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:09 AM

Don't even try to start this conversation with kirito. He's the only person here thinking dks are weak just because his dk is.

I agree with solsa on this he struggles to kill me in 1v1 even though im the lower level with the lesser gear all he has is a okay build but mediocre gear. Only problem is his equips isnt exactly the best...  As in level why...

Kenshin210

Boss Titan
Heres a cookie 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

#9 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:10 AM

Almost 1 year playing this game, and I am still waiting for nerf on Cruser, class what dont need good gear with high improve just 2/3 cards and can draw with everyone on arena or be close unkillable on siege. 

Unless  you think its normal be 4x1 to kill cruser. 

#10 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:39 AM

Sure Crusaders are tanky, but they dont deal damage, thats the tradeoff

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#11 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:24 AM

actually...a tanky crusader can deal just as much damage in a 10 second window as a full burst dk...its a fact. like 100% fact. The advantage of scaling and a good talent tree set up(this is the same stuff they're saying on the russian forums...you know...the place with a larger community and more experience.)

#12 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:51 AM

Any changes planned for DKs will be announced in due time, and it will be up to you players to decide are these changes buff or nerf. Right now we have no information to share.

You already shared information, Any changes planned will be announced in due time. Which means there are changes in DK, only announcement is later. Yup finger crossed 

#13 Kenshion (Elgore)

Kenshion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:14 AM

actually...a tanky crusader can deal just as much damage in a 10 second window as a full burst dk...its a fact. like 100% fact. The advantage of scaling and a good talent tree set up(this is the same stuff they're saying on the russian forums...you know...the place with a larger community and more experience.)

Can you stop lieing to your self please me an lenneth proved your issues to be just your build. I have versed many crus only 2 dps builds work an guess what they are +11 gear an still hit less than a dk so please stop falling your self please.  You cant kill kenshion anymore. hes level59 So stop it.  We get it you love your drama about dks.  No one cares anymore because we all know the "facts "you have arent true . Dks will always out burst damage any other class except hunters.  So please give it a rest already its been over a year you have been complaining about dk now just stop. Yeah dks have issues but your "crus" is not even correct dks damage scales quite a bit better than crus yeah we get less attack but our 100 attack equals to about 75 to 80 crus attack. So stop.  I have a dk marginally strong an yeah hes got +11 gear but his axe is +6 i can kill most people level 60 its a you problem if you have issues with dk.  I have seen many people play dk. I only know of two who complain an the funny thing is its gear related for you and the other person if yous changed your build to suite dks play style you would understand an end this conflict about dk being low damage when they are not i can out burst damage even level 60 cruses. Please look around sometime.  Tell me you have seen fliks dk be out dpsed by his crus or yugi or others yeah crus have good healing but they will never out burst damage ever.

Kenshin210

Boss Titan
Heres a cookie 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

#14 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:55 AM

Maybe.. I was thinking now... and maybe cuz cruser its a pretty easy class to play. What make me think this is what I see in arena/siege and kind pve.

Lets just view in pvp situation.. most cruser will 2 or 3 things. Heal, take the agro, try to use stun or will use banner. A simple view,, I know the can more but this things what I talk its like 75% of conception of the class and 90% of cruser just do 2 things. Walk/run press forever the button of Regeneration.

I think that is the reason I see this same Cruser killing thief/sin/hunters/snipers (this class you need understand how to fight and it's not easy be keep alive in middle of fight) 

Edited by Summerrr (Elgore), 10 November 2016 - 05:58 AM.

#15 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 09:55 AM

Guys don't fight, I just asked if the patch coming is true or not and Enya replied and i got answer and if it is debate then according to me DK needs both nerf and buffs in some areas.

1. DK do not need heal first of all. (then there wont be difference between crus and dk)

::: Buffs :::

1. DK needs more Attack (Need buff for damage )

2. Passive aura for DK should be changed. (Spikes are useless)

3. 2 Handed Swords/Axe/Hammer should have increased Attack.

4, Squal Combo and Spear should be increased in Attack.

5. Domination, Bone Armour, Banner skill should be buffed.

6. New Seal should be introduced only for 2 Handed weapons (Current 2 Handed seals are useless)

7. Base Hit and Dodge should increase.

8. Return Damage should increase.

::: Nerfs :::

1. 'Warriors' should be nerfed in defense (Including both DK and Crus)

2. 1 Hand Sword/axe/Hammer + Shield should have nerf in Attack.

3. Fury damage should be reduced.

4. Elemental Damage should be removed for Fury rush combo.(If not removed then at least reduce)

5. Anger skill should be nerfed in terms of Cooling Time.

6. DK Equipment's should be reduced in terms of Defense.

7. Agro skills should be nerfed.

To be honest there are a lot of things to be done in DK and Crus but when i look at Sorcerer and Warlock then i change my mind saying please buff the DK. If you really need fair changes then first step is to nerf mages.

#16 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:18 PM

1. DK needs more Attack (Need buff for damage )

2. Passive aura for DK should be changed. (Spikes are useless)

3. 2 Handed Swords/Axe/Hammer should have increased Attack.

4, Squal Combo and Spear should be increased in Attack.

5. Domination, Bone Armour, Banner skill should be buffed.

6. New Seal should be introduced only for 2 Handed weapons (Current 2 Handed seals are useless)

7. Base Hit and Dodge should increase.

8. Return Damage should increase.

LMAO, so you want a +11 dk to melt any class known to man by pressing 5-6 buttons, seems fair

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#17 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:17 PM

Maybe.. I was thinking now... and maybe cuz cruser its a pretty easy class to play. What make me think this is what I see in arena/siege and kind pve.

Lets just view in pvp situation.. most cruser will 2 or 3 things. Heal, take the agro, try to use stun or will use banner. A simple view,, I know the can more but this things what I talk its like 75% of conception of the class and 90% of cruser just do 2 things. Walk/run press forever the button of Regeneration.

I think that is the reason I see this same Cruser killing thief/sin/hunters/snipers (this class you need understand how to fight and it's not easy be keep alive in middle of fight) 

See those Crusaders only doing 3 things are the ones who dont know how to play the class

Tanking bosses isnt easy, surviving in pvp isnt easy, id like it if everyone stops claiming that, and if they do think it all is so easy, level a Crusader to 60, get average gear and do Arena and go tank Destructor or BeastBane, be my guest, record it and show me how "easy" it is

No offense to you Summerrr, this is just a general claim of mine, not towards you specifically

• X-Zone (Elgore) likes this

#18 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:20 PM

As for Kirito, if all that happens, the Crusader will not be able to heal for even 1 bit, cause their heals scale of their attack, and you wanting to nerf the attack on 1h/shield combo is just ridiculous, when will you finally realise the DK doesnt need more damage, but rather, like Kenshion said, some fixes on skills and maybe a slight tweak in their talents

#19 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:33 PM

Dk can easily tank bosses, so crusaders do it even better. Idk what is there to be that dificult.   The point is, dks need a nerf because right now they're the most balanced class. They tank well and have a pretty solid damage. Again, i don't see any good DK here saying they need buff, only the ones who can't play good with the class.

• Summerrr (Elgore) likes this

#20 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:13 PM

See those Crusaders only doing 3 things are the ones who dont know how to play the class

Tanking bosses isnt easy, surviving in pvp isnt easy, id like it if everyone stops claiming that, and if they do think it all is so easy, level a Crusader to 60, get average gear and do Arena and go tank Destructor or BeastBane, be my guest, record it and show me how "easy" it is

No offense to you Summerrr, this is just a general claim of mine, not towards you specifically

Like I said, only for pvp situation. Cruser compared to another class, dont need much improve. And I know pve Hugo/BB and others its really diffrent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users