Photo

Grinding Leveling Guide For New Players (1-30)

leveling grind loot newbie

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Arestia (Elgore)

Arestia (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:14 AM

So, i have playing the game about 1 weeks. trying all jobs, and end up with sniper class. 

im just hitting lvl 31, all by grinding mobs, never touch any quest except job change quest.

its just took me 3 days hitting 31 for 24 hours full grinds ( as long i remember counting hours).

Now i want to share my experience in grinds for new players who doesnt like quest for early levels. in the end, i want ask players here share where best place for grind, either for leveling fast / shiny drops.

LVL 1 - 7

I spent my early level on starting region

Need 15 mins until lvl 7, just keep killing hauls, throny, dragonkin, evil eye, etc. 

I spent my stats all to str/acc/int because im goin to 1-2 hit kill from auto attack / skills.

Dont forget to attack every dew/bumblebuzz because if u lucky, it will drop u something shiny. i got 2 dewdrop card from early levels. thats something. 

LVL 7 - 13

I hitting the next region, elgore.

I spent my levels here for 30 mins, grinding hungry thorn, thorn, stump, rotten stock. and entering the mini dungeon fighting skeletons, sometimes the drop quite useful. i got forest pendant, and lvl 20 totem here.

for list of mobs : http://royalquest.ga...com/Mobs/Elgore

LVL 13-17 

Iris region, killing spiders and beetles. Drop quite nice. green grass, acid, cobweb, some 15-24 equips, face acc, headgears 10-15. (if u lucky i guess) The loots are useful for daily quest later, or u can sell it in market.

List of mobs : http://royalquest.ga...a.com/Mobs/Iris. took me 1 hours and half to get there.

LVL 17-20

either u can enter the Elgore Caves PVP region ( some boost exp there, but remember this is pvp zone, u must have either great stamina (2500-4000 hp) or grinds with friends (so ppl wont kill you easly). U can stack this with quests (if u want) and end up killing the mini boss. http://royalquest.ga...bs/Elgore_Caves

or

You want to kill some Mantis in iris. level 19 mobs, have low HP, you can kill it easly, lots of mobs, nice drops, (equips) or sometimes emeralds. i spent 1 hour and 30 minutes in here to got lvl 20.

Job Change level 20

Level 20-25

Heading quedock region, u grinds Iron and Blind Bumblebuzz here ( if u got decent hit rate ) or keep to level 22 in boars and acrons. You have to test your best status points and talents points, what suited you best, before entering 21. Because its expensive if you want to reset status and talents from lvl 21 +

From mobs in quedock you can get those drops

1. Stylish glasses ( lvl 21 face accesory )

2. Rabbit claw ( lvl 21 artifact )

3. Fashionable hat ( lvl 15 headgears )

4. Lucky pouch ( lvl 16 artifact )

5. Mario cap ( lvl 15 headgears )

6. Some equips (weapons,armor,greaves,etc) lvl 15-24

7. Bumblebuzz ring (Rare lvl 10 ring)

8. Bumblebuzz pendant (rare, lvl 10 amulets)

9. Shephard pipe (rare, lvl 10 amulets)

10. Furious Bumblebuzz ring ( nice ring, u can use it until get yourself better ring, the ring give you bonus attack and luck, and 41 def. Extremely rare drops, and quite expensive price on the market)

11. Monster Cards (well, beyond extreme rares. never got a card here.)

Well, from 20-23 it took me 30 minutes per level, then 23+ i get 1 hour per level, until reach up 25.

List of mobs : http://royalquest.ga...om/Mobs/Quedock

Level 25-27

Heading Trilakes, kill some Moss Eaters. Low attack, but 4k hp. good spot for grinds. good exp too. the drops not quite good as bumblebuzz.

http://royalquest.ga...m/Mobs/Trilakes

Level 27-30

Kill some purple mantis on Catalania. Good exp, low hp but the good attack, becareful if u cant kill them fast, they will kill you first.

Or goin to bogart island or great fissure killing young irex (lvl 30 mobs). low hp, and quite nice drops. I got some raiders hat (maybe 6 times) from lvl 28-30.

Took me 1 and half hour per level.

OR

You just can keep grinds (if you are not bored with this) in quedock, kill every iron and blind bumblebuzz, boars and beetles, on every single spots they spawn ( i found 3 large spots so i can grind them around from 1 spot to another, so when i finished i last spot, the first spot is respwan) I spent every levels 1 hours and 30 mins, but literally have lots of drops. 

Future Plans

I will hit the island back, killing amber ants until i reach up level 33. then i hit red and blue ants on valley of the winds until 35. until that , still dont know yet. some people said grind on great fissure killing battle mantis, or mistgan killing bumblebuzz. I still dont know yet. Since im new to the game.

Why Grinds not quest ?

I have 3 level 27 characters. but 3 of them took me a long time for leveling up since im following quest. Either the quest spot is fulled by people, or im just not know how to do quest fast. Quest exp only covered 25% of your exp pool (i guess, correct me if im wrong). Questing give me golds. its quite much, quest always give you golds.

But in grinding, if you keeping killing monsters, you gonna have fast leveling. Royal hunt chest give you much golds, 9000 in the highest chests. Loot and drops ? either you can use it or sell in the market. in level 30 i reach up 1Mil from 50k in the beginning. Thats suprising, i can buy nice equips, or reales. 

I need information from you all experienced in the game, What quest are importants (the rewards nice/good exp/good golds), where good spots to farm, which mobs have good drops, etc.

Please help us, sensei !

Version 1.0 

Thread Created 1/September/2014

Will updated if have new experience/information.

• Candyman (Elgore) and -RobinHood (Elgore) like this

#2 Yossarian (Elgore)

Yossarian (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:47 PM

Thanks for providing this guide!

I too have noticed that quests take much longer to level but you receive much more gold. However the advantage leans toward skipping quests anyways :P

#3 Arestia (Elgore)

Arestia (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:33 PM

Thanks for providing this guide!

I too have noticed that quests take much longer to level but you receive much more gold. However the advantage leans toward skipping quests anyways :P

Yes i just realized quest from 30+ providing more golds. and some other quest on 20-30 providing interesting rewards. will do some of quest later, actually its gonna be a long time to be in end game, because i only have time playing this on monday only for now lol.

But, royal chest providing me enough gold, and loots !! always waiting for the moment-you-receive-rare-drops its addicting ! xD

Thanks for reading the guide ! need more help for this 

#4 -RobinHood (Elgore)

-RobinHood (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:55 AM

I have been searching the web for anything to help me get started. This one definitely helped a lot! Thanks!

#5 Arestia (Elgore)

Arestia (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:09 PM

I have been searching the web for anything to help me get started. This one definitely helped a lot! Thanks!

Thanks for reading the guide ! I really dont have time for playing so this guide cant be updated fast. really hoping ppl will share about mid levels 31-40, 40-45, 45-50, and end game. XD

#6 Leafay (Elgore)

Leafay (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:53 AM

Thank you for this!! It's a no-brainer primer for all newbies like me! Had I known about this guide before, I would've reached level 20 long ago! It's bad enough I'm somehow stuck with these tough Crusader initiation rites from leveling any further!  :(

Keep up the great work! :)

Leafay

#7 Arestia (Elgore)

Arestia (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:27 AM

Thank you for this!! It's a no-brainer primer for all newbies like me! Had I known about this guide before, I would've reached level 20 long ago! It's bad enough I'm somehow stuck with these tough Crusader initiation rites from leveling any further!   :(

Keep up the great work! :)

Leafay

yaay nice to be help, when i got time to play again, ill write more !

#8 Draakdorei (Elgore)

Draakdorei (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:55 AM

30-35 on my first character, I spent mostly in Andyopolis I think, farming the scorpions and rats over there. There was also the mantises in the area previous (can't remember the name) who drop the metal scraps that the Blacksmith in the capital wants. They also sell pretty well on the auction.

#9 Arestia (Elgore)

Arestia (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:55 PM

30-35 on my first character, I spent mostly in Andyopolis I think, farming the scorpions and rats over there. There was also the mantises in the area previous (can't remember the name) who drop the metal scraps that the Blacksmith in the capital wants. They also sell pretty well on the auction.

will do, thanks for the advice, will updated when i started play again (still dont have time :( )

#10 Droog (Elgore)

Droog (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:08 PM

On this - there needs to be a store item where you can test for about an hour, your level development path - before it sets. Example - 4 talent points might level off an attribute and to test the effect - while not building the statistic would be helpful in deciding what is really needed in the build. I'd imagine this would be very desirable for balance players. Also - that talent tree. A lot of people make a off the hip decision on the tree early on, and through the course up until the time of flowering, flip flop back and forth. A malleable tree during this 1 hr period where you can see how these talents actually perform (up to available points) would prevent a lot of wasted character development time.

#11 Healinghug (Elgore)

Healinghug (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:07 AM

Your leveling guide is not optimal. It is sub-par. There are many times in your guide that you are getting less experience than you should have, that is why you need so much time to reach the next level range.

For example, in your guide, in levels 7-13, you are killing mobs that are levels 10, 11 and 12. When you reach level 11, these mobs will give you only 15 exp at most.

Now kill mobs that are 4+ levels of difference with you, they are almost as easy to kill as lvl 12 mobs, but they will give you 25 or more exp each. If you can pull 2 or 3 and AoE them down, you will get 75 exp in a few seconds, wich will be the same as killing 7 rotten stumps, which will require you much more than a few seconds.

The optimum way to level up grinding is by killing enemies that are, at least, 3 levels higher than you. Never party, unless they can pull MANY mobs altogether, and kill them way faster than you would. Otherwise, you will be losing exp and time.

Good luck.

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

#12 Guest_Aleriana_*

Guest_Aleriana_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:44 AM

Your leveling guide is not optimal. It is sub-par. There are many times in your guide that you are getting less experience than you should have, that is why you need so much time to reach the next level range.

For example, in your guide, in levels 7-13, you are killing mobs that are levels 10, 11 and 12. When you reach level 11, these mobs will give you only 15 exp at most.

Now kill mobs that are 4+ levels of difference with you, they are almost as easy to kill as lvl 12 mobs, but they will give you 25 or more exp each. If you can pull 2 or 3 and AoE them down, you will get 75 exp in a few seconds, wich will be the same as killing 7 rotten stumps, which will require you much more than a few seconds.

The optimum way to level up grinding is by killing enemies that are, at least, 3 levels higher than you. Never party, unless they can pull MANY mobs altogether, and kill them way faster than you would. Otherwise, you will be losing exp and time.

Good luck.

This guide was made long time ago, so it could be that some information is outdated now or players have found a different way to increase your level faster. So to keep it up to date, feel free to write a new one fresh guide about leveling! :)

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

#13 Rubines (Elgore)

Rubines (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:23 PM

I made a video, take a look:

English Sub
  • Talestra (Elgore) likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leveling, grind, loot, newbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic