71 replies to this topic

#21 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2200 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:47 PM

No one is crying here, i can beat dks, but look at my gear and everyone else's, this is what i'm talking about here. Right now DK has only one way to play (at least in this server) So you see everyone doing the same build.

While all other classes got nerfed, the last nerf i saw dks getting was when they changed the squall ( same time as they changed reaper to assassins) and this is why i say they're balanced and the other classes aren't. 

Dks should use more skills on mount, have more options of weapons, builds, etc. As i said before, only fury rush works now,  

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#22 Kenshion (Elgore)

Kenshion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:55 PM

No one is crying here, i can beat dks, but look at my gear and everyone else's, this is what i'm talking about here. Right now DK has only one way to play (at least in this server) So you see everyone doing the same build.
While all other classes got nerfed, the last nerf i saw dks getting was when they changed the squall ( same time as they changed reaper to assassins) and this is why i say they're balanced and the other classes aren't. 

Dks should use more skills on mount, have more options of weapons, builds, etc. As i said before, only fury rush works now,

Yes dks are restricted an no dks arent as strong as you make them out to be trust me. Only way to play is hunter. Do jack all an can kill everyone

Kenshin210

Boss Titan
Heres a cookie 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

#23 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:42 AM

@Kenshion

I'm not saying that DK's should heal worse. 

I'm saying that the heal should be something "guaranteed" and realiable, also having a % bonus makes you heal better on lower HP. If you have 20k max HP, and you get that 30% bonus while low HP (5k), its 30% of 15k which means 4500 guaranteed healing. 

You also forgot about the Vampirism Aura that I mentioned, and also forgot the CD-resetting mechanic on dagger of plague (meaning more healings from it aswell).

*edit: Maybe the numbers are a bit low and the heal on harvest should be increased, but i can't say it without testing with the aura and combos. That's how you think about balance, and not just looking at the surface of the thing.

I think that DK's are fine right now, they just need more spot for different gamestyles and my suggestion was exactly to cover out that spot. In the end, the result would be a really close DK as it is right now, but with a different gameplay and different spots for counterplay (other than just hoping for the fury rush to fail), which is good for the health of the game.

Open your mind.

Edited by Reikkan (Elgore), 18 December 2016 - 12:51 AM.

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#24 Kenshion (Elgore)

Kenshion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:24 AM

@Kenshion

I'm not saying that DK's should heal worse.

I'm saying that the heal should be something "guaranteed" and realiable, also having a % bonus makes you heal better on lower HP. If you have 20k max HP, and you get that 30% bonus while low HP (5k), its 30% of 15k which means 4500 guaranteed healing.

You also forgot about the Vampirism Aura that I mentioned, and also forgot the CD-resetting mechanic on dagger of plague (meaning more healings from it aswell).

*edit: Maybe the numbers are a bit low and the heal on harvest should be increased, but i can't say it without testing with the aura and combos. That's how you think about balance, and not just looking at the surface of the thing.

I think that DK's are fine right now, they just need more spot for different gamestyles and my suggestion was exactly to cover out that spot. In the end, the result would be a really close DK as it is right now, but with a different gameplay and different spots for counterplay (other than just hoping for the fury rush to fail), which is good for the health of the game.

Open your mind.

Doesnt that sound very simlar to crus?, get rampant anger dude . Thats a dedicated heal sort of. It needs improvement but i reckon it should be able to be activated under a cc effect an should have a longer cd. They need to rework some skills on all classes. Crusaders should be able to tank a bit better. Seriously a sorc can tank like a crus an out damage a crus. Still i dont beleive dks should have a on demand heal it should be a vampirism skill thats a passive like nosferatu as a automatic built in to dk as it would make dks not have to worry about it honestly they should just take nosefartu an make it a skill for dk not a talent an add a better talent in place of

Kenshin210

Boss Titan
Heres a cookie 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

#25 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:04 AM

Doesnt that sound very simlar to crus?, get rampant anger dude . Thats a dedicated heal sort of. It needs improvement but i reckon it should be able to be activated under a cc effect an should have a longer cd. They need to rework some skills on all classes. Crusaders should be able to tank a bit better. Seriously a sorc can tank like a crus an out damage a crus. Still i dont beleive dks should have a on demand heal it should be a vampirism skill thats a passive like nosferatu as a automatic built in to dk as it would make dks not have to worry about it honestly they should just take nosefartu an make it a skill for dk not a talent an add a better talent in place of

Nope. Crus has a healing for him or his team. Sorc too. Assassins have a skill that heals directly and Thieves have their sip of booze (even though it's a weak healing nowadays). Archers and Snipers can heal directly and DKs are the only ones that need to sucessfully hit an enemy, breaking through its resistance and hoping for a decent heal. It's not something consistant and the only hope for a guaranteed heal is based on a talent tree (blood). 

Reworking Bloody Harvest skill coupled with the Vampirism Aura will not only give DKs a more reliable healing source, but also give them more build options depending on the role you want to play on the battlefield. Blood tree should be an option for those who like to be tankier and not something required to survive.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#26 Toy's (Elgore)

Toy's (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:22 AM

how abaut sorc and sniper? they still weak

'Demon Is Not Just A Demon Always Remember'

#27 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:23 AM

No need for further opinions.. this is the moment for this guy.

-insert- ImKirito

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this

rWmcFpT.jpg

" I am a shadow. i have no name"

#28 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:34 AM

how abaut sorc and sniper? they still weak

This is about Dk, not sorc and sniper

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 18 December 2016 - 04:36 AM.

#29 Toy's (Elgore)

Toy's (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:37 AM

just asking lol

#30 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:16 PM

Please buff DK with one skill hit k.o so this kids stop complaining about this. 

Reikkan you are just wasting your time trying to explain.. for Kenshion if you beat him in duel/pvp He will say you are p2w or hacker. Its just a kid let it go. 

Edited by Summerrr (Elgore), 18 December 2016 - 03:18 PM.

#31 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:29 PM

Honestly seeing all of your comments are trying to destroy each other's argument/opinion/view by saying all the stuffs like you made this game or knowledge this game/class with crying stuffs and act like a "wannabe-worshiped" player, such a bad thing to be keep.

Just how hard say "Thank you Royal Quest for developing Dark Knight, ill send my personal note for this update may consider your staffs developer team, thank you regards loyal royal quest player"

See more easy than you guys put a cancer toxic comment that is so mean.

Spoiler

#32 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:17 PM

Once again: please everybody withhold comments not related to the thread.

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#33 Arquim (Elgore)

Arquim (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:52 PM

la verdad no veo cual es el problema si todos se quejan del dk, si eso fuera verdad y le subieran curacion daño y todo como estaria el dk en el futuro? orita es verdad el dk tiene que poner todo en +9 para matar a algunas clases pero aun asi orita el dk es fuerte es bastante equilibrado ademas una de las debilidades del dk es su curacion ahora si le mejoraran la curacion seria invensible, si un dk tuviera buena curacion ustedes como planean matarlo -.-

#34 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:55 PM

la verdad no veo cual es el problema si todos se quejan del dk, si eso fuera verdad y le subieran curacion daño y todo como estaria el dk en el futuro? orita es verdad el dk tiene que poner todo en +9 para matar a algunas clases pero aun asi orita el dk es fuerte es bastante equilibrado ademas una de las debilidades del dk es su curacion ahora si le mejoraran la curacion seria invensible, si un dk tuviera buena curacion ustedes como planean matarlo -.-

Please add English translation to your post; use Google translator if needed. 

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#35 Arquim (Elgore)

Arquim (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:59 PM

af sorry enya sad.png

#36 Arquim (Elgore)

Arquim (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:03 PM

The truth is I do not see what the problem is if everyone complains about the dk, if that were true and they would get damage healing and everything would be the dk in the future? Orita is true dk has to put everything in +9 to kill some classes but still orita the dk is strong is quite balanced also one of the weaknesses of the dk is his healing now if you improve the cure serious invincible if a dk Have good healing you as you plan to kill it.

#37 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:29 AM

This is so much of what i've been talking about for moonnnnntttthhhhhssss so happy to see this coming out, and so happy to see my understanding of the game is drastically more on par with the developers than the majority of this crazy server. 

@topic. Bloody Harvest should heal for a % of max health and % of damage done, and both should increase when below 50% by double. So maybe like 5% max health and 15% dmg done and doubling both when below 50% health. This would help tank dks, and provide a more consitent, but not op heal in pvp. 

• Jackybs (Elgore) likes this

#38 Syncdoth (Elgore)

Syncdoth (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 02:30 PM

if thats the case then pls put back the godly mirror on sorcs so that we can fight dk 

#39 Toy's (Elgore)

Toy's (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:54 PM

agree with sync cool.png cool.png cool.png cool.png cool.png cool.png

if that happens i can kill you all XD (dreaming)wub.png

Edited by Mage-xD (Elgore), 19 December 2016 - 05:55 PM.

#40 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:56 PM

if all what I'mKirito said before is pretty much going to happen (seeing it is indeed a sum up of what he didnt like), then why not just give a Crusader a 1HKO ability, with 5 seconds CD, low energy cost, and when critting instant reset, give them back the invincibility on their Guardian Angel proc, give Aura's shield's long duriation from before

Sorcs can cover the whole map in flames dealing 20k/second damage, warlocks can make a big chaos element meteor drop down, causing a massive shockwave knowking everyone from Trogul back to Varlone, Hunters can 1hit ko everything with their basic attack, snipers can use their roland as a mount and increase their attack speed by 5 fold,...

Im sure you get my point by now

• Godsu (Elgore) and Summerrr (Elgore) like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: class, dark knight, changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users