71 replies to this topic

#41 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:46 PM

if thats the case then pls put back the godly mirror on sorcs so that we can fight dk 

Do the math on my suggestion and realize how absurd you are for thinking what i suggested in too much. Or did you just react instead of thinking in your post? 

• Jackybs (Elgore) likes this

#42 Syncdoth (Elgore)

Syncdoth (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:31 PM

Do the math on my suggestion and realize how absurd you are for thinking what i suggested in too much. Or did you just react instead of thinking in your post? 

i dont have time to read other ppl's opinion specially to a noob dk like you ;-) 

#43 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:31 PM

i dont have time to read other ppl's opinion specially to a noob dk like you ;-) 

so you're just bias, nice. 

#44 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:44 AM

Honestly I fail to understand the purpose of this discussion, it will be another whining, crying, and bashing all over the place.

And if you ask me i dont have any expectation from this community, afterall the pvp battleground have been too long died, most of the  good players already left, and lastly this is the community that need more than 6 months to realize the opness of sorc. You cant trust most of the comment above.

It will be faster if someone make dk then beat solsa in duel bragging it, then next day the town will be swarm with dk in every corner of the town.

• Elsa (Elgore) and Aion (Elgore) like this

#45 Syncdoth (Elgore)

Syncdoth (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 06:20 AM

Honestly I fail to understand the purpose of this discussion, it will be another whining, crying, and bashing all over the place.

And if you ask me i dont have any expectation from this community, afterall the pvp battleground have been too long died, most of the  good players already left, and lastly this is the community that need more than 6 months to realize the opness of sorc. You cant trust most of the comment above.

It will be faster if someone make dk then beat solsa in duel bragging it, then next day the town will be swarm with dk in every corner of the town.

better idea but a dk like imkirito? i don't think its a good idea specially when spamming fury rush only 

#46 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2200 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 21 December 2016 - 11:42 AM

You guys are talking about 2 different things here:

1 - Inside the class DK - Skills, Talents, Gear (thread's subject):

It's basically a discussion of how dks are going, It's not about nerffing or buffing the class

2 - How DKs are strong/weak right now 

Class balance and etc.

On my first post i talked about the balance that dks need. But i said because before considering to change the class (for better or worse) they need to realize their power right now, it doesn't matter if it's a one way to play. 

The thing is: DKs really need different ways to play, there is no other good build if not fury rush. Add this to the avantage they have against other classes and you'll realize how they're top tier now. I know that other classes can kill each other with a combo just like dks, but all classes expect dks have been nerfed or had a rework while they kept the same, and with all the changes/nerfs on the others, they're top 1. And knowing this is important so they don't mess up the class like they did with snipers and warlocks.

• Xeffer (Elgore), Shimanu (Elgore), Aion (Elgore) and 3 others like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#47 Jackybs (Elgore)

Jackybs (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:18 AM

neato 

• I'mKirito (Elgore) likes this

#48 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 23 December 2016 - 09:06 PM

People tend to stick with the "Meta"

#49 Kenshion (Elgore)

Kenshion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:41 PM

if thats the case then pls put back the godly mirror on sorcs so that we can fight dk

You still crying cause dks beat you even though your class is still strong. Just cause you can barely beat me your full of it. To everyone alse snipers do have mortar build an they seem fine to me. Sorcs theres so many criers dks gear go work on it before you say a word. Dark knights gear isnt cheap kenshion cost me in gold alone without p2w nearly 500m thats with the pricing of upgrading. Sorcs on the other hand i can put a full set of +11 on if i wanted. For the people who go dks dont need buff go play one before you make a comment. Yeah imkirito and others say dks bad but it is cause dark knight is luck based even if your skilled if you dont have a stun go off or a other skill go off your dead easy as that. Sorcs destroy dks an people are saying sorc needs buff what are yous on sorc is most balanced class. Yous can go an solo alot of bosses which not even a crus can solo so please get over it. This is about dark knights not about your crying of classes which if you max out can easily with no skill beat dks but as soon as we have better gear yous cry an thats all yous do. This community is the most toxic community when it comes to buffs an nerfing classes. We all seen the fact sorcs have so many debuffs. Hunters with there parasite an dummies why shouldnt dk get a buff an the other classes that need buffs are snipers(only one build works in pvp) and thieves (as they take the role of dk and crus instead of being rogue like) and sins may need a little buff to. Sorcs warlocks an hunters are top of the food chain if you have versed good versions of warlocks crus an sorcs you will understand.

Kenshin210

Boss Titan
Heres a cookie 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

#50 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:06 AM

Kenshion, idk why you keep telling others they are full of yourself, when you yourself can barely fit your neck in your armor

Like seriously, all i see and hear you saying is, oh you beat me, Pay2Win ***h***

if you beat them its, oh noob im not even that strong, never i see you say nice duel

Now you wonder why people have critique upon your sayings here on the forum, isnt it clear

Youre so damn full of yourself, and cause of that fail to see how you even have to play your own class

@topic, i think DK's do need some slight tweaking, and my rq developers mindset that means, total imbalance basically

Point is, thieves clearly need changes before a DK in my opinion

• KiraQuest (Elgore), Reikkan (Elgore), Summerrr (Elgore) and 1 other like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#51 Seville (Elgore)

Seville (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Exciting

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:54 AM

We talking good changes or nerfs here?...I feel like thieves are pretty decent right now maybe a little easy to kill in pvp but overall Seville (My main thief) seems to hold up rather well.

Looking for that special piece of equipment?

Find out what it drops from here RQ DROP LIST

#52 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:48 AM

Thieves are lacking, severely

• KiraQuest (Elgore) and Summerrr (Elgore) like this

#53 Kenshion (Elgore)

Kenshion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:54 PM

Kenshion, idk why you keep telling others they are full of yourself, when you yourself can barely fit your neck in your armor

Like seriously, all i see and hear you saying is, oh you beat me, Pay2Win ***h***
if you beat them its, oh noob im not even that strong, never i see you say nice duel

Now you wonder why people have critique upon your sayings here on the forum, isnt it clear

Youre so damn full of yourself, and cause of that fail to see how you even have to play your own class

@topic, i think DK's do need some slight tweaking, and my rq developers mindset that means, total imbalance basically

Spoiler

Edited by Enya, 01 January 2017 - 03:47 PM.
The post has been hidden within spoiler. Please think of people reading your texts, use paragraphs at least.

• I'mKirito (Elgore) likes this

Kenshin210

Boss Titan
Heres a cookie 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

#54 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:29 PM

Spoiler

ok, so i read all of this. I liked it because i agree with the core of what you're saying. But, i think you and much of the rest of the community are missing it. Sorcs got a class change, sorcs got strong. hunters got a class change, hunters got strong. Crusaders got some adjustment but remain true to their core. People need to stop being upset about how a class that sucked(hunters for example) fiiinnnaaaalllllyyyy got Fixed Fixed. Don't get mad at developers because they are just slowly starting to organize the classes. Be excited that they are finally creating good classes. It's Dk's turn now. :) When a class gets fixed the community needs to be excited for the people playing that class, then as a community accept that other classes need adjustment too, not backlash at everyone. Guys, Chill. It  wasn't until a few months ago i realized that's why this server is so toxic. We constantly get mad because someone isn't championing our class. I did it too. But, we need to figure out some of the things everyone can agree on, get behind that, and present that to devs. Because then instead of 87 different ideas all asking for something different and forcing devs to then discuss and re-discuss and re-discuss some more we could say as a unified community. Oh, you wanna hear about dark knights? Cool, here's what we all agree on. This is what we should do for all classes, common themes. After reading through various forum posts both here and on russian server, here are some common themes below @topic

Dark knights needs:

More viable build options

Gear stats that are actually valuable to the class(make the dexterity go away please<3)

More consistent healing, and adjustment of invigoration

Buffs that put us on par with hunters, sorcs, and crusaders

This kinda goes with more build options but, replacing and adjusting talents. 

a more friendly gear curve, because i think it can be agreed dks have the harshest gear curve in the game.

#55 DarkDef (Elgore)

DarkDef (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationNirwana

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:31 PM

Have a good change!!?

- Bloody Harvest: 100% to hit the enemy, heals 15% of hp and 25% of dmg dealt as hp ( and is needy to use it at mount)

- needs a seal like crusader, but at 25% hp dk gets a res of dmg or +190 attack like this ( its only a idea)

- totem of healing increases healing of bloody harvest ++++

To bloody harvest change: if we pplay againts dex-build we dont have a healing only rampant anger or troll card so we need 100% of hitting then enemy, ty

Nat

• Andisu (Elgore) and I'mKirito (Elgore) like this

Keep Calm and read yellow words on white screen!!!

#56 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

@Kenshion: Paragraphs would have actually made me read that wall of text

As for me being quiet, idk why i should be, i quit RQ, im just here to read the mindless and over rushed ideas of half nut fantasists who think they know the game and their class

Did i say you are bad, no, i just said you fail to see how a DK can truly shine

1 thing that is bad is your attitude, so hereby

@Topic: If a Dk gets a full rework (or close to, by the amount of things listed), thats good, idk why people now go into massive discussions about hunters, cause this is clearly stated as DARK KNIGHT developers view

mentioning other classes as reference is 1 thing, writing whole walls of text the size of university final essays about such classes, meh

Edited by Khyaran (Elgore), 04 January 2017 - 05:18 PM.

#57 Heartsnow (Elgore)

Heartsnow (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:08 PM

DK is not a class , it is a pocketmoney , yous only need to use $1,000 or more and yous a God already ,but like wat huntes only need +6 greens n blue's , they become far than bieng god's , i unerstand that developers is making good classes , now , sorc mer only SUPPORT class now they became , SUPPORTIVE and KILLING MACHINE , while huntes , became HARD TO KILL 1on1 , unless u get OP OP AoE , n ranges , DK lacks healings, Crusad no damages but super def (can be built damage but no def then? idk ) , warlock is good class but require the same thread with DK as i said they both need $1000 LOL?, 

Sorc n Huntes new patches became new classes , 

its DK's turn now , so excited for the new changes 

The Problem is , this server is dead , all suggestion in here needs to be think over and compare to other server ,

Edited by Heartsnow (Elgore), 06 January 2017 - 12:10 PM.

#58 Kenshion (Elgore)

Kenshion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:30 PM

This games broken. Dk is dead. Honestly a nearly pure +11 dk like two items not +11 with purple an orange seals maybe one blue got two hit by a sorc with +8 an +9 gear.

The game needs to fix classes. Sorcs. Hunters. They need fixing they are broken. Sorcs out damage a warlock an basically tank like a crus. A hunter basically same thing. Dks kinda are broken but not as bad as Sorcs an hunters. Thats why people quit they were buffing up classes that didnt need buffing.

Devs in this game work like this. Nerf them to hell so they are unplayable or make them so op with minimum gear an nerf then a little an act like its a big nerf.

In my opinion dk was overpowered. but it was killable. Now a dk or any class thats not sorc ot hunter zero chance in pvp 1v1 as there jobs been taken an done better by hunter an sorc. End of story

In simple mans terms the games dead the marketing went up even though devs should of looked at the god dam gam looked at the fact the stupid games broken .Thats why people quit. it wasnt just cause of drama its because the either over nerfed classes or add to much to a class.

Sorcs an hunters are the most broken classes ingame. Yeah they can be killable but if that person knows how to hide behind there skills no point because they will always win.

Sorcs should do 55% to 60% of the damage they do right now.give 35% to warlock so they are playable. Hunters parasite shoudnt agro an extend dummies range by about a metre (ingame metre is about a chars height) . This would fix alot of the issues. Buff thief so it has a use.

This part may seem opinionated but if you think about it its true. Dk use to have the thing where it would knock the tank out with the hunter an take out the squishy classes. Crusaders tanked. Sorcs healed . Warlocks took out the heavy targets that the hunter an dk couldnt kill by helping them. Sins there to take out a target an run or hide. Thieves should be like sin but be able to use two weapons but does more dot instead of crit. Then you should have snipers that do mortar or rolands to do high dot like thieves. But dks should be burst damage but have survivability so not as tanky as crus not as tanky as sorcs but more like half way between a warlock an sorc. This is my opinion adding variety maybe good but it will just kill the game

Descriptions on each class in what they should do isnt how it goes. If you think of a warlock you think glass cannon. You think of a dark knight you think fire burst or burst of darkness or something along those lines. Crusader most people will know as tank/healer. Sorc most will think damage/ healer but squishy but warlock sounds like more damage a higher damage with not as strong heals. Sniper sounds like distance crit damage who can hide from a distance . Hunter sounds like a pet tamer with high damage. Assassins steath jump behind target stab them a few times so crit + able to go into the shadows. Theives sound like a hide a steal stuff from you thats why i though of damage over time.

Either way devs arent sticking to what they were going to make the classes be they are trying to make variety which breaks the game so why not just give everyone same health an skills an try kill each other who pays the most wins why not make a profit off just making a unbalanced game thats dieing more why not give it a decent shove?

Edited by Kenshion (Elgore), 06 January 2017 - 01:32 PM.

Kenshin210

Boss Titan
Heres a cookie 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

#59 Andisu (Elgore)

Andisu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:16 PM

Stand by
  • Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

giphy.gif

The sacrifice realy works O_o

#60 Akroz (Elgore)

Akroz (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationYoutube

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:19 PM

long time i didnt log in the forum...

@topic

all i can say to this topic is...i have been playing this game since the beginning(freez reduce defense 100% gezz...) and DK were/are the best class in the game. IMO they dont need change at all, maybe they can change their skill so ppl would try other talent and play it in different way (:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: class, dark knight, changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users