#62 Heartsnow (Elgore)

Heartsnow (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:03 AM

""DK is dead"" 

laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

yous comment's has no sense , u keep saying stuff's when u have no proof , like 

we say hunter's is OP so much , your only comment is "again , really??" 

then next time if u have DK lvl 60 , and someone begs it to be nerf  , your goig to say the same thing? 

u got to get over ur kiddo brain , and start saying a reasonable sentences 

u dont like suggestion making Nerf on Sorc or Huntes , its only beacuse u play thos two class , if u only have a DK lvl 60 and u 1 v 1 this 2 classes (hunt sorc ) , u will se the struglee 

yous keep saying that 90% of this server sucks n PVP , can u even prove that , u lvl 59 sorc n beat lvl 60 DK , n then u just went silent mode so happy u wen agianst someone higher lvl , 

i has hutner lvl 59 , but can kill anyone MOBS 1on1 , any Player's one on one , the only thing i hate about DK and crus are , their reflect , but what? 

reflectis is their only attack they have to ocunter us , while we have everything to rape their asses 

u just want to get strong even not using a real money for it , u forget the aspect of this gaem u need to use $$$$$ to get strong quick  but u , u want no one hear their suggestion opinions and keep ur ego pride brain kid 

u gotta shut up and think what u say again

• Kenshion (Elgore) likes this

#63 Heartsnow (Elgore)

Heartsnow (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:05 AM

i've run out of TOPIC cause ur comment's can make a lion rage so bad 

u want me to give u link's which u comment all nonsense? lol 

#64 Flik (Elgore)

Flik (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:54 PM

Still no new info?

#65 Andisu (Elgore)

Andisu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:00 PM

Still no new info?

nothing yet, they are taking care about another class discussions...

giphy.gif

The sacrifice realy works O_o

#66 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:23 PM

Still no new info?

We have Christmas holidays now.

Next part, with all planned changes to discuss will come about the middle of January.

I shall post it here as soon as it will be published at RU forums.

• Summerrr (Elgore) likes this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#67 Flik (Elgore)

Flik (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:59 PM

That's great, thanks!

#68 Ainzoalgown (Elgore)

Ainzoalgown (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

No one gave their opinion since 8 January, so I guees it's ok if I take part in the discussion. I am a lvl 37 Dark Knight, I have +6 scale armor and a standard build. I am not as experienced as 60 lvl players but I believe I am a decent player ( at least in PvE).

First of all I would like to say that DK is very balanced as class. I think so as I have no problems at all beating 6-7 mobs of lvl 40-41 (obviously with Fury Rush -> Bloody Harvest -> Anger). As for PvP I don't have any problems either (when a party of three lvl 39 decides to beat a lonely 37 lvl, obviously I can do nothing to defend myself).

Now, for suggestions. I am gonna write my thoughts. If you find some of them good, say so smile.png If you find some unbalanced... say it. smile.png I hope we can all together make DK a better class. Better != stronger. Better = having equal (not the same though) capabilities as crusader.

1) DK needs more healing capabilities, it's a fact. My thoughts:

- Making Bloody Harvest never miss is a good idea, but making it heal % from max health is a bad one. Why? Because it will force every DK to get stamina to 100 which will make sure that there will be no creativity among DK builds at all.

- I think we should either keep BloodyHarvest as it is and add a second healing skill with a slower cooldown : you hit all enemies in the radius with 100% of your attack and heal yourself for the damage taken. The cooldown should be about 10-20 sec. Do other think a limit of max 5 targets should also be present?

- ...or make Bloody Harvest never miss and bypass 50-75% of defense which might become unbalanced.

- change Steel spikes aura to vampire aura (it can quickly become unbalanced).

2) At present (as much as I've read on forums), all the good builds of DK focus on 100 str, 100 stamina and rest in luck. I believe it's bad. There is a player, Deadbeat, that uses an autoattack build, but it's still not as effective as the standard builds (if I am wrong, it's awesome smile.png ). I think we should change it (I think so because I actually plan to create a similar build biggrin.png ).

My suggestion : add a talent like Bloodsucker's Dagger (that gives 10% chance of using Bloody Harvest instead of autoattack), but for Crushing Blow. This way the autoattack build and Dexterity will become less useless and DKs might start to consider investing into it. The drawback is that with the talent of Skull Crusher it might become unbalanced (10% of Crushing blow and 20% of stun for it => 2% of stunning for 3 sec with an autoattack). Should this talent be put instead of the Devastator (+30% to range of anger etc)?

Other suggestions (I have them in my head, but I agree that they seem a little unbalanced and/or useless):

- give DK a possibility to use two weapons and give him a skill that allows to hit with both of theml at the same time for 10 energy and 5 sec cooldown. Why? Honestly, because I want it. Otherwise, I find it somewhat useless.

- seal of Nosferatu is useless, everyone agrees. My suggestion is to change passive bouns to +10% or 15% and change active ability to a skill : you summon a skull that teleports from one enemy to a random one every 2 sec during 10 sec. Each sec it damages the enemy and heals DK.

- Dagger of Plague is useless in my opinion ( 60 lvl players - is it the case for you? ). If it was a ranged skill it would instantly become more useful.

---------------------------------------

Edit :

---------------------------------------

I have just re-read the original post and would like to ask the developers : do you think of making Earthquake stronger or replacing it (for example, with a healing vampirism AoE skill)? Or do you think of making Fury Rush weaker? I just ask because Fury Rush doesn't need changing as, at present, it is the only talent that makes DK good at PvE. If you make it weaker the class will be destroyed.

Also I would like to add a little suggestion : to link the countdown to detonation of Fury Rush to Dexterity. It will be an additional (little) reason for DKs to think about investing into Dexterity instead of other parameters. For instance, with Dexterity equals 100 Fury Rush should detonate almost instantly.

What do others think about it? Is Fury Rush more powerful than other AoE spells of other classes? If so, this idea is bad, otherwise it seemes doable in my opinion.

Edited by Ainzoalgown (Elgore), 11 January 2017 - 04:52 PM.

Be polite, be British.

#69 Neanderthal (Elgore)

Neanderthal (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:22 AM

Any news ?

#70 Tigerina (Elgore)

Tigerina (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:37 AM

Any news ?

Yep, whole big patch about it here.... https://us.royalques...ight-salvation/

#71 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:13 PM

yous comment's has no sense , u keep saying stuff's when u have no proof , like 

we say hunter's is OP so much , your only comment is "again , really??" 

then next time if u have DK lvl 60 , and someone begs it to be nerf  , your goig to say the same thing? 

u got to get over ur kiddo brain , and start saying a reasonable sentences 

u dont like suggestion making Nerf on Sorc or Huntes , its only beacuse u play thos two class , if u only have a DK lvl 60 and u 1 v 1 this 2 classes (hunt sorc ) , u will se the struglee 

yous keep saying that 90% of this server sucks n PVP , can u even prove that , u lvl 59 sorc n beat lvl 60 DK , n then u just went silent mode so happy u wen agianst someone higher lvl , 

i has hutner lvl 59 , but can kill anyone MOBS 1on1 , any Player's one on one , the only thing i hate about DK and crus are , their reflect , but what? 

reflectis is their only attack they have to ocunter us , while we have everything to rape their asses 

u just want to get strong even not using a real money for it , u forget the aspect of this gaem u need to use $$$$$ to get strong quick  but u , u want no one hear their suggestion opinions and keep ur ego pride brain kid 

u gotta shut up and think what u say again

I know Summer very well, and i can tell you he most certainly knows more about this game then you do

@Topic

All of this is besides the point, isnt this supposed to be a topic to discuss on the Dark Knight?

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#72 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:18 PM

I know Summer very well, and i can tell you he most certainly knows more about this game then you do

@Topic

All of this is besides the point, isnt this supposed to be a topic to discuss on the Dark Knight?

This topic should be closed first of all, because of this: https://us.royalques...ight-salvation/

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: class, dark knight, changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users