Citizens of Elenia!
Every year, Snow Island emerges above the northern lands to proclaim the beginning of the Snow Festival. This year, the festival does not require special invitations – any maiden in Varlone can send any loyal subject to the magic island. Anyone willing can get boxes of gifts every day and enjoy treats at the festive table. Bring Christmas Ornaments to decorate the island and have a blast with everyone!
The holiday bustle is underway everywhere in the kingdom: Christmas Trees are up, people are cooking dishes for the feast table, and amusement rides and the Beast Show are opening on Snow Island. An extra pair of hands would be helpful anywhere.
Unfortunately, Snow Island isn’t the only thing that has arrived. A more ominous phenomenon has come, too. There are rumors of a giant iceberg that has come to the shores of Aloha, an unusual one, inhabited by weird monsters. All experienced warriors are requested to do their utmost to help the Coast Guard of the northern region and resolve this potential crisis! Fight malicious Frosties and Konung Windswall, their warlold!
Killing monsters in the course of the Snow Festival you will drop unusual items -Christmas Ornaments, and your actions will inevitably attract Fire Gobblers - greedy evil creatures eager to steal Christmas Ornaments and spoil the festival. Killing Fire Gobblers you will drop much more Christmas Ornaments (stolen of course)
Maiden Lola on Snow Island will exchange your Christmas Ornaments for gift boxes:
- 30 Christmas Ornaments - 1 Box;
- 300 Christmas Ornaments - 10 Boxes;
- 600 Christmas Ornaments - 20 Boxes;
- 200,000 Christmas Ornaments - Pet Icicle.
Gift Boxes may randomly drop:
- Icicle pet, a living piece of ice, your unique companion and the symbol of the Winter Festival
- The Ice Steps decoration, a footprint of Winter itself.
- The Seal of the Winter Guardian summons a snow creature to your aid to protect you from enemies and the cold for the next 2 minutes.
- The Snow Crock is an amazing mount that will always remind you of this joyful holiday.
- The Icy Stare is a great gift for the sharpest dressers.
- The Winter Hat is designed for those who value comfort above all else.
- The Card of Winter deals Water damage when attacking and can be equipped as a Weapon.
- Snowballs are lumps of snow that you can hurl at your friends and enemies. It’s fun, cold, and wet!
- Festive Treats: Holiday Cake and Herbal Tea.
Also during the festival you will be able to obtain the Winter Garment - an amazing, completely new suit!
The suit is collected from 100 Frosty Rags.
You can get Frosty Rag for some of the event quests and from Winter Festival Box.
The holiday is growing more and more this year, and besides the new location, monsters, and boss, you can also enjoy the following during the festival:
- 53 new theme-based quests
- Amusement rides at the Snow Island
- The festival Beast Show needs your help
- New special event resources have been implemented: dropped by monsters and mined from ore deposits
- You can create event items for various purposes, including quest ones (Help Innkeepers)
- Christmas Trees in Elgore, the Dancing Forest, Crockos, and Aloha
- New event-related achievements have been introduced
- New Year’s Forfeits, surprise quests
- Some of NPC throughout Elenia will give you a short speed boost in exchange for festival treasures
Premium Store will offer you the following festive goods:
- Pet Icicle
- Winter Hat Headgear (slotted)
- Snow Crock Mount
- Winter Festival Box with extra Frosty Rag and other pleasant goodies
- Winter Magic Set - a festive set to treat yourself with during the Winter Festival
Also everybody will get our gift soon to contribute to the festive spirit. Follow the news
Have fun at the holidays! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!