• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Arestia (Elgore)

Arestia (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:41 PM

Hi all, i have some future plan for my sniper, and i have some assumption, questions, and thoughts for this.

Attached File  asdfghj.PNG   132.64KB   9 downloads

STATUS

• 1. Put 100 points to Acc (for great dmg output)
  • 2. Put 89 points to Luck (for crit chances)
  • 3. Put the rest (50) to Stamina (for HP)

Assumption & Thoughts

1. PVE for ranged jobs do not need lot of Hp, if your mobs died before they got you = survived. Plus there's heaing wounds skill help you much. My experience in 30 levels grinds, i can survive much with only 15 stamina, 3000k hp.

2. Good Crit chance. if already reached 60-80 luck points, and added bonus from equips, i will get 45-50% crit chance. My auto attack + skills wil do more dmg output.

3. No dex ? No aspd ? better with my skill 1-2 Hit K.O, adding more to dex only boost little aspd bonus, for me, not quite worth.

My final assumption : High damage + high critical chance = fast killer = mob wont hit = survive = fast grinding

TALENTS

• Job change, i put everything on engineering talents, And get Roland X.
  • Reach level 24 i put to shooting tree until got unloading ( energy regen every shot )
  • Then put points to Liquidation tree until got full metal bullets ( bonus damage )
  • Then the rest on Neutralization tree. ( not tested )

Assumption & Thoughts

Roland X skills is awesome i think, its like i hit 2 times to mobs, and sometimes the roland does critical, just 2 hit and the mob die.

Traps get more bonus damage. in 30's i dealt 3k damage to mobs, and stunned them 1 sc. its awesome.

Full metal bullets increase your auto attack damage, and more negative buffs in neutralization, plus free aiming and hit range.

Final thoughts : More strong auto attack + strong traps + strong skills damage = fast grinding

QUESTIONS

1. does this build can SURVIVE IN LATE GRINDS ? ( 40 - 50 - 60 - WORLD BOSSES - MOBBING )

since a low hp, maybe im not rich enough buy well-geared later.

2. does this build have a something wrong ? i need to verify from you guys that have more experience in the game with snipers and they talents + status combination

3. If the build is realible, please tell me  ! XD

*** still working on my characters. i hope this little thoughts can help people***

Thanks for reading and waiting for the answers of the questions :D

• Kevork likes this

#2 Razzista (Elgore)

Razzista (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:57 PM

To answer your questions:

1. ~50 stamina is more than enough to survive any situation handled correctly. The amount of health you gain simply by leveling up keeps going up and up per level. With 50 base stamina you should have at least 10,000-12,000 health at end game, possibly more.

2/3. There is nothing wrong with this build per se, as there are many available and viable combinations of stats and talents. However, Full Metal Bullets is not very strong, especially if you're not using pistols and boosting your attack speed. It's not worth going into liquidation tree for unless you're doing an on-hit build. You're best off going full Engineering for Roland X, 4 into Shooting for Reckless Archer, and full into Neutralization for Sniper Shot. This is both a viable PvE and PvP build, with both burst and sustained damage. If you decide to keep FMB, you should at least pull 2 talents from the Neutralization tree and get Reckless Archer in Shooting.

Concerns:

- As your gear gets better, the accuracy stat becomes worse. Depending on what kind of gear you're wearing at max level you may want to consider pulling some points from accuracy and putting them into dexterity.

I heard Snowpea burp on Skype.

Quite possibly one of the hottest things I've heard in my life.

VBjXkYf.jpg

#3 SourDee (Elgore)

SourDee (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:25 AM

- As your gear gets better, the accuracy stat becomes worse. Depending on what kind of gear you're wearing at max level you may want to consider pulling some points from accuracy and putting them into dexterity.

thanks for noting that about accuracy, i feel kind of silly not thinking about that before. interesting.

#4 Arestia (Elgore)

Arestia (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:14 PM

To answer your questions:

1. ~50 stamina is more than enough to survive any situation handled correctly. The amount of health you gain simply by leveling up keeps going up and up per level. With 50 base stamina you should have at least 10,000-12,000 health at end game, possibly more.

2/3. There is nothing wrong with this build per se, as there are many available and viable combinations of stats and talents. However, Full Metal Bullets is not very strong, especially if you're not using pistols and boosting your attack speed. It's not worth going into liquidation tree for unless you're doing an on-hit build. You're best off going full Engineering for Roland X, 4 into Shooting for Reckless Archer, and full into Neutralization for Sniper Shot. This is both a viable PvE and PvP build, with both burst and sustained damage. If you decide to keep FMB, you should at least pull 2 talents from the Neutralization tree and get Reckless Archer in Shooting.

Concerns:

okay thanks for answering !! xD

one more question, does dex do much for sniper ? i mean, its only boost small aspd. correct me if im wrong

#5 Razzista (Elgore)

Razzista (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:32 AM

It's a relatively significant attack speed boost. It also makes you cast Sniper Shot and Wound Dressing faster. It also affects how fast your Rolands attack, which is OP.

I heard Snowpea burp on Skype.

Quite possibly one of the hottest things I've heard in my life.

VBjXkYf.jpg

#6 Arestia (Elgore)

Arestia (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:48 AM

It's a relatively significant attack speed boost. It also makes you cast Sniper Shot and Wound Dressing faster. It also affects how fast your Rolands attack, which is OP.

oh my god. increase rolands attack ?!! thats is OP... thanks, now i really put some points on Dex.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: newbie, sniper, question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users