2 replies to this topic

#1 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:59 PM

Hi my name is God Leonidas , but you can refer to me as Kidgoku, Luceus, Love-pink, Myth, or Yugi. I'm always  on  Yugi my ultimate pvp character, i am the leader of Sparta(lv19+) I believe the ultimate Quest in this game is to Discover all the treasures and gold and seize all the castles around the land, And protect The city for the Arcons that attack every weekend(only avaliable to players who siege(lv50+) and Hunting all the Rare monsters known as elites/bosses to obtain there cards and grow my power even further until its absolutely maxed, And be the strongest leader and build the strongest guild  , a  guild  of fearless fighters. This message is a invitation to all new/old players that have potential  Levels 40-59. that are looking for a guild, I'll allow you to join, if you can level up in a certain time period , if you meet this requirement  i will give you(PremiumX7days), and add you to the guild. Congratz  your in the guild , The closer you get to 60, the more premium I will give you to keep leveling up.

Edited by Kidgoku (Elgore), 15 January 2017 - 11:34 PM.

#2 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:29 PM

Lol 40-59 whats up with 60's? haha

#3 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 16 January 2017 - 04:22 PM

Hunting all the Rare monsters known as elites/bosses to obtain there cards and grow my power even further until its absolutely maxed,

So do you want to invite players so they can farm elite/boss cards  to you in exchange of 7d blessings? Sure, count me in. laugh.png

• Khyaran (Elgore) and Reikkan (Elgore) like this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users