#1 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 23 January 2017 - 04:40 PM

every goddamn day i try join arena  in pt, some times alone, and when i  accept , what happen next???? ppl leave the queue when its pop bc they only accept if its them boost/feeder party , like 3 booster and 3 feeders...zzz.....

OR BETTER  when i join  they have 3 BOOSTERS and 1 feeder so he stay afk and fck the others 2 players who want to have fun and need blood tokens ... ITS NOT  ONLY  BOOST FOR THEM SELFS, ITS lame with other players too

Like its already bad they boost to get reales OK, but Boost and fuck the others players? lameeeee

OK its not in rules, then put something against it at least for those  ppl who afk in arena to their guildmates won. zzz...

BG IS VERY RARE 

SIEGE DEAD

ARENA BOOST

when am i find  PVP? black caves at low lvl's farming?

thats my suggest...

i could show here some SS and videos about ppl boost and afk(feeders) but i wont do it just bc im sure that nothing happens anyway...

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 23 January 2017 - 04:41 PM.

• Elsa (Elgore), Dasikk (Elgore), Aion (Elgore) and 1 other like this

#2 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 23 January 2017 - 04:50 PM

Siege is boring for everyone participating, BG is rare indeed, cause no one likes it anymore, its always full guild parties beating up solo queue players

• Foston (Elgore) and Reikkan (Elgore) like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#3 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:03 PM

Arena is so boosted. Just look at the ranks and you know half don't belong there. I've been going solo q it doesn't help when someone in the pt just leaves or stands still. Even better when you join up with your friends the other pt stop q because of ranks and boosting.
  • Foston (Elgore) likes this

#4 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2184 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:38 PM

Topic moved to the right section.

@Boost

Imo should be punished, maybe with no rewards. They lose too much time boosting and forget to actually become good, then when they're full geared getting beated by people it's game's fault.

• Elsa (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#5 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:18 PM

Siege is boring for everyone participating, BG is rare indeed, cause no one likes it anymore, its always full guild parties beating up solo queue players

totally agree thats why i try almost all times join BG solo, sometimes get unbalanced even without party's

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 23 January 2017 - 06:20 PM.

#6 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:33 PM

The Boosting Issue in Arena has been around forever, pre Titel and reals rewards noone cared about it tho.

And quite honeslty those rewards dont enable competition, they kill it.

Sieges are as boring as it gets as mentioned many times.

Bgs are a pain cause ppl cant take a loss in an actual balanced one (the rarest kind) or its just 8-XX Guildmembers on one side beating up on random lvl 50s like its always been so no change there either.

And @ Foston : If you want "good Pvp" ask your own guildmembers to you know... actually fight you in arena instead of dodgeing?

• Foston (Elgore) and Reikkan (Elgore) like this

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#7 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2184 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:56 PM

I try my best to do solo bgs, but when i see other guilds going in team, i team up too and we know how it ends. About arenas, the boost before was hardly annoying as it is nowadays. When i GO against my teammates i fight normal, as much as most people here, but after being trolled by feeding teams or people "forgetting" to hit their own guildmates i can't make them to not "give it back".
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#8 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:52 PM

The Boosting Issue in Arena has been around forever, pre Titel and reals rewards noone cared about it tho.

And quite honeslty those rewards dont enable competition, they kill it.

Sieges are as boring as it gets as mentioned many times.

Bgs are a pain cause ppl cant take a loss in an actual balanced one (the rarest kind) or its just 8-XX Guildmembers on one side beating up on random lvl 50s like its always been so no change there either.

And @ Foston : If you want "good Pvp" ask your own guildmembers to you know... actually fight you in arena instead of dodgeing?

one of the biggest reasons why i play mmorpg's its pvp and here its dead, not because of the game, but because of the own players... :(

...if we had a siege time good for all players, maybe sieges could be better but its impossible make everyone happy.

yea taenor probably i would get some good fights there but they dont like to fight each other , idk why... but i respect that and dont queue while they in queue...

#9 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:28 PM

i forgot something, after u join a bg very very rare like drop a boss card. U have to not attack ur guild mates bc they "need blood tokens" they rare but always have one crying about it...

and its not only here in revolt bc i always see it  at bg same guild wont attack each other...

• Ragedrop (Elgore) likes this

#10 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:08 PM

Wow and you think its funny what your friends do? Like Dasikk with character lvl 39 all + 10/11 with blood card killing low levels in arena and he thinking is good and cool? 

Yeah I had to fight against him in all arenas sension, 39 wl alucard + friend revolts

and later in 49 dasik sorc + solsa + lhyufs + foston (alts ofc), and same happen again in 59..

I really work hard to get what I have, my itens, cards, ALWAYS needing fight against alt from revolts in lower lvl, killing in arena and thinking the are good (cuz they was with gear over over powered). The funny part also, when they lose in solo que, they call for friends alts to make a party. 

So many times I had to fight against you guys already 60 with alt low lvl. Like I said in 39, 49 and 59, and ofc 60. 

How many time I joined solo to see players in my side leave and quit arena, and I was forced to fight alone x3? Sometimes you won, most of them you lose. 

That explain the reason I got my Gladiator title before hit 59/60.. I was stuck in lower arena cuz I know it will be hard fight 60 ppl with full gear. I learn this from others mmo, so you need farm early, but its cool to see ppl 60 full with alt lower(ofc full too) lvl just to kill you and think they are good. 

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this

#11 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:10 PM

About BG team, I learn with Revolt to join in party of friends or guild m8s. Thank you guys smile.png

Btw, Its time to have the option SOLO QUE​, for arena and BG, and some way to make balanced party for both when you join solo.

Edited by Summerrr (Elgore), 23 January 2017 - 11:13 PM.

#12 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:28 AM

Wow and you think its funny what your friends do? Like Dasikk with character lvl 39 all + 10/11 with blood card killing low levels in arena and he thinking is good and cool? 

Yeah I had to fight against him in all arenas sension, 39 wl alucard + friend revolts

and later in 49 dasik sorc + solsa + lhyufs + foston (alts ofc), and same happen again in 59..

ee8167cbea4344e496f66ac305d2dc7f.png 

Just the small list of characters I made for pure fun in pvp zones / arena, some are heavily geared, others arent

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#13 Dasikk (Elgore)

Dasikk (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationin your nightmares

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:35 AM

I really work hard to get what I have, my itens, cards, ALWAYS needing fight against alt from revolts in lower lvl, killing in arena and thinking the are good (cuz they was with gear over over powered). The funny part also, when they lose in solo que, they call for friends alts to make a party.

as foston said we are talking about boosters and u complain about lowbie arenas? thats make no sense, so if i have more character to find more pvp areas its because of the god damn booster so i just change into me alts and get some fun there, and btw if u saw me in pt in lowbie arenas its because people ask to join me and also help them with those blood tokens, i don't care to join in low arena solo because that's what I'm looking for.

P.S: make pt in arena means nothings about boost anyways its a part of the game thats why the option is there.

P.S 2: u think i didn't work harder to get what i had right now? come...

Edited by Dasikk (Elgore), 24 January 2017 - 12:42 AM.

• Aion (Elgore) likes this

force is meaningless without skills...

#14 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2184 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:55 AM

@Summer

Revolt only queue in team when other guilds do the same(at least in bg). I've seen bgs where we all queued solo but ended up in the same team because there was a premade team on the other side. But as i said, i'm always trying to go solo, when i see people team up, we do the same and again, we know how it ends.

as for low lvl arenas, ins't the case here but i get your point. But i did low lvl arenas only a few times and it was to get early blood tokens too, as much as you did. Going in party is completely different than feeding or boosting.

• Summerrr (Elgore) likes this
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#15 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:09 AM

Spoiler

after u get 60 almost full geared and card, u have to find some fun in game , if they like to lvl alts and pvp arena i wont stop them :)

i dont even have other character lmao, the only one its RoberyOp , and i never go arena with him (no gears) he is only for Robery Skill at elites LoL

gQD8XwD.png

#16 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:26 AM

So many times I had to fight against you guys already 60 with alt low lvl. Like I said in 39, 49 and 59, and ofc 60. 

How many time I joined solo to see players in my side leave and quit arena, and I was forced to fight alone x3? Sometimes you won, most of them you lose. 

That explain the reason I got my Gladiator title before hit 59/60.. I was stuck in lower arena cuz I know it will be hard fight 60 ppl with full gear. I learn this from others mmo, so you need farm early, but its cool to see ppl 60 full with alt lower(ofc full too) lvl just to kill you and think they are good. 

Dasikk is the real pvp players in RQ  you just dont know him he loves pvp more than anyone else in the game.

For me the real bully is people who running around with punisher title, killing 1000 times in cave for no reason just insane.

#17 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAlcatraZ

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:27 AM

I got the Punisher title by trying to get the Agressor one. When i was farming Elenium, lots of people tried to kill me to drain my points. Guess what, i got a ton of kills. I had like 200/1000 from my Crusader and got more than 800 kills in one month just by defending myself on my assassin. Got 2 titles instead of one.

@Boost

I already said that they should just remove the Reals reward, but people would just use Arena to get free tokens and such anyway. No one wants to practice PVP on this game, they just want better gears and sh*t so they can kill people who are less geared.

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#18 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:36 AM

to Royal Quest Devs, Just remove Reales Reward from Arena like you guys did to Duel.

#19 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:22 AM

Dasikk is the real pvp players in RQ  you just dont know him he loves pvp more than anyone else in the game.

For me the real bully is people who running around with punisher title, killing 1000 times in cave for no reason just insane.

I know Dasikk its a guy who like pvp, and in my opinion one of the most skilled player in pvp on this game.

About agressor, I think I only have 400 kill, a simples reason self defence.

#20 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:27 AM

@Summer

Revolt only queue in team when other guilds do the same(at least in bg). I've seen bgs where we all queued solo but ended up in the same team because there was a premade team on the other side. But as i said, i'm always trying to go solo, when i see people team up, we do the same and again, we know how it ends.

as for low lvl arenas, ins't the case here but i get your point. But i did low lvl arenas only a few times and it was to get early blood tokens too, as much as you did. Going in party is completely different than feeding or boosting.

I undestandSolsa, I just said something what is really annoying and I had to deal (when I was starting the game)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users