23 replies to this topic

#21 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:38 AM

[topic] If they remove raeles from reward the arena will die.. the main reason everyone want be strong is won high top rank arena right? (ofc Castle also)

Its better fix the system.

My first suggetion: option for solo que with rank and same reward. Keep the party system and take down the raeles reward and change to insignia like duelist rank. So you still can make your party and got some reward (not so good like before but still good)

I dont know if I am clear cuz my english. But its 2 new rank: one for who make most point in solo que and reward will be the same as now (raeles) and another rank for party system but reward will be insignia.

Edited by Summerrr (Elgore), 24 January 2017 - 04:37 PM.

#22 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2175 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 24 January 2017 - 11:34 AM

Making a solo queue mode only would be reasonable, but we have too much "kids" in this game that "won't help this guy because he killed me once or stole some mob from me oce or hate his guild or hate whatever else". Even if they remove the reward the rankings would still run , because of the achievment, and believe me we had more people doing arenas before the ranking. But idk, i just wish a faster cooldown from bg battles ( we have to wait around 10mins to get in bg again).  

@Edit

I think i have less than 100 kills on dungeons lol, people get punisher on zerro or alpha. after those dungeons you don't people on ferro or beta.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 24 January 2017 - 11:35 AM.

• Khyaran (Elgore), DarksKiss (Elgore) and Reikkan (Elgore) like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#23 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:38 PM

to Royal Quest Devs, Just remove Reales Reward from Arena like you guys did to Duel.

i dont think remove the reales would be nice, they would boost for title, and reales are important , much more important now with reales at 30k each

• Summerrr (Elgore) likes this

#24 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:35 PM

Suggestion for arena is make it an ELO system based on ranks and how you can only queue with someone within 20-30 points of your rank, being in a party brings less points as solo bring in more, having you only queue against people who are ~100 rank +/- to you only as you progress 

• Aion (Elgore) and Reikkan (Elgore) like this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users