Photo

FOR THE GLORY OF ELENIA !

Suggestion Idea Concept Royal Quest Royal Quest Suggestion Advice Development Future New Patch Patch Update

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:59 PM

kE0viPw.jpg
faPgcTd.jpg
TC8mIDW.jpg
C0OVa7D.jpg
RVvOUCH.jpg
oitX6o0.jpg
qm546tV.jpg
wNmLqVb.jpg

Edited by Elsa (Elgore), 02 February 2017 - 05:26 PM.

• Elsa (Elgore), OctacoreFx (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#2 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:05 PM

Here are my points are :

1. I know and apologize for using image as thread, sorry i cant easily use regular forum system to create a thread, for me design is more simple, i make it as a picture to make it easier to me.

2. Apologize for my bad english LOL, RIP English.

3. Apologize if my suggestion are beyond Royal Quest Developers, or even is impossible.

4. Apologize for i put so many suggestion in one thread.

5. Apologize for other else that i made hurt your feelings.

6. Apologize for being EDGY.

7. I know these suggestions might not read by them all, that is why i put all my minds to here, so somehow i back for playing i would see the progress how Royal Quest developed.

8. Long Live US SERVER.

Edited by Elsa (Elgore), 03 February 2017 - 01:00 AM.

#3 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:02 PM

I love the idea of stats. Like make a pvp and pve stats list. For example number of kills and deaths. Even the number of boss and elites killed. Player deaths would be cool too.
  • Elsa (Elgore) likes this

#4 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2106 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:20 PM

Just put the text in a normal size and no casplock. You're free to suggest, but rules are there.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt,  King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

List of Elites and Bosses

Solsagan's assassin build.

- Lastfm Profile

- Spotify Profile

#5 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationFive steps ahead of you

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:07 PM

I was going to comment something about each suggestion, but it's too long (i've read everything though).

Just remember how long it's taking for them to nerf the hunter (which is the most needed update PVP-wise), now imagine how long would it take to add those features to the game.

Also, some of them are not doable because we lack population on the server. Also, it would make it easier to boost on arenas because people could manipulate gear ratings to avoid queueing against strong players.

Throw the first key into the Sea of Hate.

Throw the second key into the Sea of Fear.

Throw the third key into the Sea of Senselessness.

The fourth key belongs into the Sea of Greed.

And the Fifth into the Sea of Ignorance.

Throw the Sixth key into the Sea of Disease, or you may die.

The last one belongs to him...

#6 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:31 PM

Thats the point we lack of population because this game lack of features, something new and other stuff to do.

I know to make 1 suggestion they need 6 years to make it happen, example the suggestion about circle item that are currently use, that suggestion is already post on 2014 but still not happen yet.

And no, thats not manipulate gear rating, at least you battle with same rating gear, so there is no gap gears anymore.

So player wont bitchy about "yeah i lost because i fight +11 equipment". So as you said player will manipulate, manipulate what ?

example to your case : i had 7605 rating queue solo vs you 5050 rating ? it wont happen because we had different rating. then i decide to manipulate my gear into 5050 by changing weapon and totem, then it means i battle with you with same gear, i wont hit you as hard as i am in gear rating 7605. you got my point ?

Edited by Elsa (Elgore), 02 February 2017 - 05:43 PM.

#7 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2106 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:52 PM

Ana, your 2nd post isn't with normal text size. Please, fix this.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt,  King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

List of Elites and Bosses

Solsagan's assassin build.

- Lastfm Profile

- Spotify Profile

#8 OctacoreFx (Elgore)

OctacoreFx (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationTaskana Valley

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:12 PM

double like!

#9 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:31 PM

Thats the point we lack of population because this game lack of features, something new and other stuff to do.

I know to make 1 suggestion they need 6 years to make it happen, example the suggestion about circle item that are currently use, that suggestion is already post on 2014 but still not happen yet.

And no, thats not manipulate gear rating, at least you battle with same rating gear, so there is no gap gears anymore.

So player wont bitchy about "yeah i lost because i fight +11 equipment". So as you said player will manipulate, manipulate what ?

example to your case : i had 7605 rating queue solo vs you 5050 rating ? it wont happen because we had different rating. then i decide to manipulate my gear into 5050 by changing weapon and totem, then it means i battle with you with same gear, i wont hit you as hard as i am in gear rating 7605. you got my point ?

Dear, i'm not talking about a fair fight, i'm talking about 6 guys getting ranks by lowering their gears and feeding themselves without the risk of getting queue'd against strong teams.

Rankings nowadays are filled with boosters, if you add that system it will be even easier for them to manipulate and get rewards...

#10 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:03 AM

Dear, i'm not talking about a fair fight, i'm talking about 6 guys getting ranks by lowering their gears and feeding themselves without the risk of getting queue'd against strong teams.

Rankings nowadays are filled with boosters, if you add that system it will be even easier for them to manipulate and get rewards...

I see, thats not the glitch of about system, player will always find out no matter what system they had, they will always find to got boosting, isnt?

But what my point at least now player able to SOLO Arena, PARTY Arena, PRACTICE Arena, with fighting enemies with same gear as they are.

It is better than current one (I think), if you want a system to avoid boosting then just remove the rewards, that not so hard, or change reward into elenium or blood tokens.

But with Rating, player will more have actual fight because they had no more reason to lost by "Gears GAP".

#11 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:51 AM

I think making it gear based is wrong, someone with OK gear that knows how to play their class will destroy people with equal gear and no knowledge what-so-ever

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#12 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:04 AM

I think making it gear based is wrong, someone with OK gear that knows how to play their class will destroy people with equal gear and no knowledge what-so-everHmm

Hmmmm i disagree, Gear is the highest factor that determined player that he/she strong or not, +11 Oranges Boss/Elite vs +9 Purple Bloodcards.

Even though that +9 possible to win if +11 is a noob player but it would take a several minutes to take down. Imagine you are +9 Purple that in siege you aiming +11 Orange noob by hit skill hit skill, it takes time and even maybe you and your team are wasting time aiming the +11 oranges even he is a noob.

Or even he is a noob then +11 Oranges casting spell upon you and it hit critical and you are dead.

Its not about Pro/Noob is about gear, Gears make you strong even you are a noob.

#13 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:31 AM

Gears make you strong even you are a noob.

And this is why we have so many trash-tier geared players wandering out there.

I agree with Godsu here, but i guess that's not the point of the topic.

#14 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:28 AM

And this is why we have so many trash-tier geared players wandering out there.

I see why those players are easily get bored because they dont unite or at least they afraid fighting for something they impossible to win.

In my point of view reasons why i made these suggestions :

I add Siege-PVE to make players want to signed up fight other guild with killing boss, so those player who had small guild or big guild at least possible to fighting for their guild.

Most of big guild/small guild are purpose-less they dont signed up castle, they dont hunt elite/boss, player in the most guild just grinding for himself then quit because bored.

I left Revolt it is because i wanted to feel why people become so afraid against Revolt, i join Sparta because i thought these player will stand up but i was wrong these guy are afraid, even offline during castle time.

Okay, now how about changing siege time everyday like adding +1 hour, so in siege castle time the most online player are not always from south america but possible to player who cant siege due to timezone such europe and russian.

#15 LadyFaith (Elgore)

LadyFaith (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:54 PM

I left Revolt it is because i wanted to feel why people become so afraid against Revolt, i join Sparta because i thought these player will stand up but i was wrong these guy are afraid, even offline during castle time.

Okay, now how about changing siege time everyday like adding +1 hour, so in siege castle time the most online player are not always from south america but possible to player who cant siege due to timezone such europe and russian.

I was going to say, 'Thumbs up for your effort in this topic', until I read the above comment.

I can only speak for myself: I am not 'afraid' of Revolt, in fact, I've done many quest with some of their guilds players and it was nice people, just like me.

Also, I get your point of creating more 'guild events', but some people do like to do their own thing or be 'purpose-less' as you call it. It is a game, so why not?

Reason for not participating in castle siege: Real life commitments at that hour, not 'afraid and offline because of another guild'.

I do however agree with you that it would be nice to see a change in castle siege times, however that topic has already been raised in the past. Maybe it's worth reopening? wub.png

Edited by LadyFaith (Elgore), 03 February 2017 - 05:57 PM.

#16 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:00 PM

No one will be happy about the siege time since everyone that plays covers most time zones and not all can be on for siege unless they waste their time at night or morning

Edited by Godsu (Elgore), 03 February 2017 - 06:00 PM.

• Elsa (Elgore) and LadyFaith (Elgore) like this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#17 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:11 PM

Then if that what you think, there is nothing way to solve lacking player sign up the castle eh.

Or what-so-ever, i dont care about it anymore, i just want this game on fire, player are spirit competition and lots of drama again.

I do this effort not because this current issue anyway, these ideas already in my head for long ago, just able to pour it now.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#18 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:33 PM

I will keep my suggestion.

1- Option to Solo arena: keep the same reward (Raeles)

2- Option Party arena: change to Insignia reward (we lost this from duelist) 

So, who join solo its a risk either if 6 guys want boost, they just can't because its solo random team. 

#19 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:37 PM

Gear based its not gonna work, sorry. Its a free game with cash.. people use real money to be strong.. I saw it happen, people losing in arena and so decided to buy raeles to be strong and won. And most times happen in 39 later 49 and 60.  

#20 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:20 PM

This way we dont need to spend another gold just to get the set bonus , so im thinking add the Switch System to in Abel Mitchel

Spoiler

Edited by Shimanu (Elgore), 04 February 2017 - 11:25 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Suggestion, Idea, Concept, Royal Quest, Royal Quest Suggestion, Advice, Development, Future, New Patch, Patch Update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users