30 replies to this topic

#21 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:57 AM

so... if a person would have a full warehouse

and it exceeds the next default 2 rows or how much with items.. and has no room to take all his stuff out of warehouse...

shiny's go poof ?

After the update, any excess items will be moved to a character's pocket for re-allocating to the appropriate tabs.

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#22 Tiglion (Elgore)

Tiglion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:01 AM

"You will only be able to buy whole rows in future specific to one tab, each having 10 slots. There is expected to be an upper limit of 300 rows per tab."

That makes for a very long window, will this mean there will be pages within the tabs?

"Those who have purchased extra warehouse slots in the past will be able to expand their new warehouse for free in any chosen tab - according to the number of slots they have, and more details about this will be released later."

I look forward to the details on this. I like to invest a bit of money in games I enjoy so that they stay around. Mostly it has been for Premium time, and inventory space, so I hope the transfer from one to the other is comparable.

"After the update, any excess items will be moved to a character's pocket for re-allocating to the appropriate tabs."

I can see this causing some problems at the beginning. Some of my characters are holding nothing but potions, to be handed to other characters at a later time, in their warehouse. Hope my Pocket gets bigger.  biggrin.png

#23 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:39 AM

im asking if the items exceed the rows of the new warehouse...

#24 Tiglion (Elgore)

Tiglion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:19 PM

im asking if the items exceed the rows of the new warehouse...

If you have added any slots to your warehouse, you will more than likely exceed the number of available slots of the new warehouse when it first starts. If I read the notes right and understand them, anything in your warehouse that doesn't directly transfer to the starting open slots of the new warehouse will be put in your characters "Pocket" (that nice little overflow bag that pops up when your backpack is full or almost full and you open something with multiple items in it). Your items shouldn't just disappear.

As I said in my other post, I just hope the "Pocket" is going to be big enough to accommodate the amount of items that some people have that won't fit in the new warehouse right at the beginning. I think it has 20 slots at the moment.

#25 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:20 PM

I have some alt with name BankMen, just to hold potions, only potions, another alt just for mansion dropps, another just for rare loots, another for random loot, and going on. And all my mail box is full with itens from daily reward and random stuffs. @_@

Edited by Summerrr (Elgore), 04 February 2017 - 06:21 PM.

#26 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:26 PM

About pvp give exp its a good move.. in the same time some ppl cant stuck anymore in some low lvls forever..

I think BG need to gave exp x500 or more (not about tokens, only exp) If BG give a lot of exp, people will literally en-joyn more (was to be a little joke wit join and enjoy ok? xD)

And please Enya have some chance to have a SOLO Que for BG and Arena? Please?  

• Seville (Elgore) likes this

#27 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:06 AM

I would still love some form of blood tokens when you score an assist in battlegrounds, try killing anything as a crusader when theres even 1 assassin or just any dps class around

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 12 February 2017 - 02:31 PM.

• Summerrr (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#28 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:21 AM

I would still love some form of blood tokens when you scora an assist in battlegrounds, try killing anything as a crusader when theres even 1 assassin or just any dps class around

Good point Spill, same for high healing and who do the most dmg from BG

#29 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:21 AM

Hello, This new mail patch i understand the mail reworks but some of the other reworks are not so clear.  For example the bag space. Will my bag slots will remain the same? I know the warehouse will be changed. But my normal bag will it be the same? Some players have very large bags all tabs nearly being maxed(idk the max). This image below for an example from Bumer. It cost many reals and rows at different cost 9,19,29 etc... for each slot depending on the row.

cDSyxQC.png

Only the warehouse will be changed or bag too? I am not sure how people who already spent tons on warehouse space will be compensated. the math seems a little off. When they update it  people will be able to buy whole rows instead of single slots like before. The reales just do not seem to add up. 

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 13 February 2017 - 02:22 AM.

• I'mKirito (Elgore) likes this

#30 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:30 AM

Piggybacking off of Dark's post...will the cost be the same, less, or more? Do you already have that decided?

#31 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:17 AM

Only the warehouse will be changed or bag too? I am not sure how people who already spent tons on warehouse space will be compensated. the math seems a little off. When they update it  people will be able to buy whole rows instead of single slots like before. The reales just do not seem to add up. 

The backpack will not be changed for now.

Piggybacking off of Dark's post...will the cost be the same, less, or more? Do you already have that decided?

Prices for warehouse rows will be published with the official patchnote. 

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, update, developers notes, pvp, warehouse, mail

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users