The game client has been updated to the version 1.0.087
Getting experience in PVP activities
Elenium Caves: now you accumulate experience for killing both monsters and other players immediately after the kill exactly as elsewhere in the game and not, as before, when leaving the cave. If your level surpasses the maximum level allowed for a specific map, your character will be transported to your resurrection Maiden complete with accumulated loot and Alchemical Runes.
Arena & Battleground: Experience is also obtained for killing players in the Arena and on the Battleground.
The amount of experience gained for player killing has been increased.
Players will not accrue experience killing other players at war with another guild, in sieges, in the Pyramid or the Puppeteer Mansion.
Achievements: all achievements for obtaining the shadow experience: "How Did I Do That?", "No One Can Stop Me!" and "Shadow Master" - have been moved to the Legacy tab.
- Now your warehouse has FOUR tabs corresponding to tabs in your backpack: Equipment, Expendables, Loot, Crafting items.
- Every tab shows initially TWO rows each of 10 slots.
- All players will have access to the Second row of slots for free, 10 slots per tab making an overall start total of 40.
- Premium users also get free access to the uppermost row on each tab provided they maintain their premium but if your premium expires you can only remove items from that row and will not be able to put anything back.
- To buy an additional row you will have to click on the + button square below the existing rows.
- You are only able to buy whole rows specific to one tab, each having 10 slots. There is expected to be an upper limit of 300 rows per tab.
- Now the warehouse also has a search filter.
- Those who have purchased extra warehouse slots in the past will be able to expand their new warehouse for free in any chosen tab - according to the number of slots paid earlier, rounded upward.
- Any excess items have been moved to a character's pocket for re-allocating to the appropriate tabs.
Account Warehouse – NEW!
Premium Account Holders also get access to their own account warehouse with 25 slots for trading items between your characters - any items except those Personal to a character.
Note: When the account warehouse is opened, right-click on an item in the character's warehouse moves the item to the account warehouse and vice versa. If you want to move the item to your backpack with right-click, close the account warehouse first using the red arrow button in the middle right.
Changes of ingame mail announced before will be implemented this day next week. For now all new mail will have the timer: 30 days for unread letters, 3 days for read ones.
Daily Rewards: The content of daily rewards has been changed. You will no longer get Philosopher's Stones or Blue, Yellow and Black Boxes. These have been replaced with special Gift boxes that have an enhanced chance to drop a decoration, mount or pet from the Premium Store, a 3 or 7 day Royal Blessing.
Increased Item Stacks: The maximum stack for Expendable items has been increased to 200 and the maximum stack for Improvement items has been increased to 100.
Skills: new skills have been added to the game.
- Nearest Target - Targets the nearest enemy character within 20 meters.
- Place Mark - Allows you mark an enemy so they can be quickly targeted by allies.
- Target Mark - Targets a marked enemy within 20 meters.
- Awakening - Removes all control effects. Consumes 1 Purifying Crystal or 1 Aqua's Crystal (depending on where you are). Has the same cooldown and highlight as the mentioned crystals. The skill is available for all characters above level 15 level.
You will find icons of these skills in your character Talents and Skills window, General tab.
- Mad Harry: Now the quest chain to kill Mad Harry has been moved from level 20 to level 25 and the quest reward has been increased.
- Migration of the People - A New quest chain for lower levels has been added and a new NPC appears in Elgore map - Chief Shimram who takes part in these quests.
Beta Monsters: now Achyl and Fire Achyl knock over your character instead of stunning you. The effect has the same duration.
Elemental Damage: Now the increase of elemental damage affects on the description of skills' damage. If you have elemental card in your weapon and bonuses to elemental damage from your equipment, total damage of your skills with neutral damage will be shown in their description as increased.
The amount of damage has been added to the description of the Fury Rush skill.
- Class auras: Fortune, Vigor, Aura of Life, Veil of Darkness, Steel Protection, Steel Health and Steel Spikes don't have casting time anymore and can be used in movement.
- Healing from damage dealt by Vampire Strike of Assassin, Bloody Harvest and Seal of Nosferatu are now calculated before reducing of damage taken by passive defenses of the enemy.
- Now Parasite creature does not make the enemy player change the target.
- Damage dealt to the Hunter and absorbed by Dummy has been increased from 25% to 30%.
- Now the Dummy does not make the enemy player to change the target.
- Now Provocation does not make the enemy player change the target, but instead it decreases damage dealt to all targets except the provocateur himself.
- Time of using the Charge skill has been reduced.
- Breakthrough skill does not require Fury anymore.
- Now Charge, Spear Throw, Crushing Blow give 1 point of Fury for using these skills.
- Basic damage of Squall has been decreased by 40%.
- Now Piercing skill consumes 9 Energy instead of 20.
- Cooldown of Crushing Blow has been decreased to 2 seconds. Now the skill removes up to 4 Steady Armor effects from the target and then uses the remaining charge to cause Broken Armor effect. Now the skill consumes 5 Energy.
Dark Knight and Crusader now will be able to use the following when mounted:
Steel Health, Steel Spikes, Bloody Harvest, Provocation, Battle Shout, Perfect Protection, Ice Strike, Aura's Shield, Aura's Blade, Aura's Light.
Dark Knight – Major Revision
As a result of this major revision, the Talent tree for all Dark Knights will be reset, meaning you will need to re-apply changed talents yourself.
- Blazing Fury does not consume Energy anymore.
- Banner of Darkness and Banner of Light are placed instantly.
- Rampant Anger effect saves 20% of Energy instead of previous 100%
- Endless Fury talent allows you to use Rampant Anger not limited with the duration time, only with the amount of Fury available.
- Steel Spikes Aura adds 20% defense to the Dark Knight. Reflecting damage of this aura is changed: the enemy takes 20% damage that could be absorbed by all Defense of the Dark Knight. When the Dark Knight uses Bone Armor, the damage reflected back at players is significantly increased
- Tempered Steel talent increases both defense and reflecting-damage effects of Steel Spikes aura.
- Seal of Nosferatu skill allows, instead of the previous effect, to apply irremovable effect for 10 seconds that drains the enemy's health and transfers it to the Dark Knight.
- Victim skill, instead of the previous effect, protects the Dark Knight's allies with irremovable effect that redirects 30% of damage incoming onto the Dark Knight. The Dark Knight himself gets Steady Armor effect after using Victim.
- Two-handed weapon use increases the range of Earthquake, Whirlwind Blow and Bloody Harvest skills by 2 meters.
- Banner of Darkness, instead of the previous main effect, gives to the Dark Knight next to it ability to drain enemy health in the amount of 10% of damage dealt. Dark Knight's allies next to the Banner of Darkness deal for 8% more damage.
- Dagger of Plague skill: damage has been increased by 150% and its bonus increases by 20% damage of Bleeding instead of Crushing Blow. Healing taken from skills decreases by 25%.
- Earthquake: the skill's mechanics have been reworked. Damage bonus for spent Fury has been increased, and also added damage bonus for negative effects on the target. Maximum amount of negative effect bonuses has been increased to 7, bonus for every debuff decreased to 35%.
- Domination: cooldown time of the skill has been decreased to 2 seconds. Now the skill consumes 6 Energy and gives 1 Fury instead of spending it.
The placement of talents has been changed.
- Protector skill increases monsters' aggression also from damage of Steel Spikes.
- Cavalry Charge: Every use of Breakthrough, Piercing or Spear Throw increases the damage of Squall by 8% for 15 sec. This effect can stack up to 5 times and is removed when the Mount is recalled.
- Deadly Lance: Using Charge or Spear Throw applies Immobilization to the target, instead of Slowdown.
- Bloodsucker's Dagger: now, instead of the previous bonus, Bloody Harvest with this talent hits additional enemies around the target but can't deal critical damage.
- Bloodletting: now adds one effect of Bleeding to the damage from Whirlwind Blow, Piercing and Domination. Bloodletting negative effect is not used anymore.
- Epidemic: Dagger of Plague with this talent additionally inflicts Plague on enemies around the target. When an enemy dies from Plague, the same effect is spread to enemies around them.
- Blood Lust: now recovers 100% of Health lost from Bleedings damage.
- Devastator: now Anger and Earthquake with this talent apply Contusion for the number of seconds equal to the number of spent Fury points.
- Eye for an Eye: Reflects back 50% of incoming damage from skills and basic attacks if the Dark Knight is affected by Rampant Anger or by control effects.
- Mercilessness: Rampant Anger increases the Dark Knight's Critical damage by 20%.
- Ice Strike: the passive bonus of the talent gives +50% Critical damage when the Dark Knight is affected by Rampant Anger.
- Victim: the passive bonus of the talent decreases all damage taken by 5%.
- Skull Crusher: Shield Blow with this talent knocks down the target for 2 seconds.
- Other World: now the talent has 70 seconds cooldown, and when Other World activates, the Dark Knight recovers 20% health.
- Bloody Armor: The Dark Knight recovers 10% health when gaining Bone Armor, Strong Armor or Rampant Anger.
- Fossilized Bones: The Dark Knight gains or extends Bone Armor for 5 seconds when falling under a control effect, but no more than once in 10 seconds.
- Banner Bearer of Darkness: Damage received by the Dark Knight and his allies within 8 meters around the Banner of Darkness is reduced by 15%.
- Seal of Nosferatu: the passive bonus from the talent has been increased up to 10%.
Minor Class Errors fixed:
- Warlock: using of Ice Arrow with Destroyer talent did not cause the additional visual effect. The error has been fixed.
- Dark Knight: Steel Spikes could not be dispelled by the repeated use of this aura. The error has been fixed.
- Assassin: Withdrawal into Shadow skill with Escape talent did not remove Toxin negative effect applied by the poison trap in Trials. The error has been fixed.
- A player could obtain Arcon shard by using Recall Minions skill. The error has been fixed.
- Dream Stealer's Ring: The performance of the item's bonus contained an error associated with Crusader's Retaliation skill. The error has been fixed.
- PVP Areas Renamed: In order to avoid confusion in the quest texts Black Caves have been replaced with Elenium Caves and Black Tower by Tellurium Tower (in the related quest).
- Unable to Complete some Quests: The Following quests could not be completed by some characters because of an error affecting all of the following: The Black Caves - The Elevating Force. The Black Caves - Heavy Water. Title to the Land. The Ancient Law. Real Threat. This has been fixed.