Photo

Patch 1.0.087: The Dark Knight Salvation!

news update patch patch notes dark knight warehouse

50 replies to this topic

#41 Tiglion (Elgore)

Tiglion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:19 PM

The new stack for potion and eltane flower and stuff like that, men....... so good.

Now, if we can just get them to do this sort of thing with the loot. Make loot stack to at least 200, except those that need a bigger Max limit.  wink.png

• Tinamar-Darkfire (Elgore) likes this

#42 Hindut (Elgore)

Hindut (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:04 AM

sucker punhes talent not working sad.png in assassin in thief

#43 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:54 AM

Bye Squall.

But over all DK is much more OP now and has more build option :D.. just subtract the squall build. XD

rWmcFpT.jpg

" I am a shadow. i have no name"

#44 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:59 PM

Description from Healing skills of Sorc, say if I use this skill will restore 2 points of concetration but only restore 1. Its bug or wrong description? 

Oh this happen to all skills what restore Concetration.. all skilsl say restore 2 points. 

Edited by Summerrr (Elgore), 20 February 2017 - 10:00 PM.

#45 Langostino (Elgore)

Langostino (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:11 AM

I hope the most experienced dk players tell us their builds and how to recieve healings as a new supposed dk.

I don't think that was a salvation. I heal worse.

Banner of light heals 10 times more than my broomstick also known as banner of darkness. (43 health restoration in 47th level. Is my game out of order?!)

So, Shimanu or I'mKirito, or another dk... Can you post your new build and tell about healing?

#46 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:22 AM

Description from Healing skills of Sorc, say if I use this skill will restore 2 points of concetration but only restore 1. Its bug or wrong description? 

Oh this happen to all skills what restore Concetration.. all skilsl say restore 2 points. 

Wrong description, should be 1 point of concentration for all skills with Resource feature.

We are working now to fix it.

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#47 Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:37 AM

I hope the most experienced dk players tell us their builds and how to recieve healings as a new supposed dk.

Banner of light heals 10 times more than my broomstick also known as banner of darkness. (43 health restoration in 47th level. Is my game out of order?!)

So, Shimanu or I'mKirito, or another dk... Can you post your new build and tell about healing?

I am able to heal even better before the update buddy.

If you wanna be healing type dk thne i recommend to get the talents which let you deal bleeding debuff on enemies in blood talent + Blood lust talent, this is more than enough for healing. I tested this with solo;ing pretty much all wanted quests ( well i tested only till chaos golem and prince of mara, so dnt know of any other wanteds, But still i did those solo from dk)

Gimme suggestions as well if anyone has better thought on this

#48 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:19 PM

I am able to heal even better before the update buddy.

If you wanna be healing type dk thne i recommend to get the talents which let you deal bleeding debuff on enemies in blood talent + Blood lust talent, this is more than enough for healing. I tested this with solo;ing pretty much all wanted quests ( well i tested only till chaos golem and prince of mara, so dnt know of any other wanteds, But still i did those solo from dk)

Gimme suggestions as well if anyone has better thought on this

I am creating a dk build for everyone to use and wreck face with, just waiting for a few answers for the development team:) then you'll have all the info you need:)

• Xeffer (Elgore) likes this

#49 Flik (Elgore)

Flik (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:41 PM

Put banner. Use whirlwind and domination to stack bleeding. Use dagger of plague to increase the bleed damage. If you have the talent blood lust, the bleed should heal you. Just keep the bleed up and dagger of plague and you will heal good.

• I'mKirito (Elgore) likes this

#50 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 22 February 2017 - 12:23 PM

Get a Seal of Firefly (2 Energy Restoration) this will seize the problem on the energy consumption 

Then keep spamming heal's , if u still dies then just get a % dmg redcution (defense , pvp , etc)

, i'm waiting for the nerf on the rampant cuz for now its too much ridic (no CC , super crit) 

while my main build fury rush is on the brink of extinction 

after that then ill be updating my build

#51 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:16 PM

I am creating a dk build for everyone to use and wreck face with, just waiting for a few answers for the development team:) then you'll have all the info you need:)

Make a build for me master

rWmcFpT.jpg

" I am a shadow. i have no name"

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, update, patch, patch notes, dark knight, warehouse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users