#1 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:41 PM

Hello. So i recently got my hunter to level 60 and i do a decent amount and i of course will still be working on it, but i also has a mage that i'm trying to level. And i sorta thought of a build for him and i would like some feedback from main sorcerer users to see what i should change. This build is suppose to be pve tank sorcerer rather than a support or main damage sorcerer. http://stalkers-guil...LNfgiDgcfoLAA==  Oh and the reason of choice i went with the 2h scythe is because of getting more raw damage and since i'll be up close to mobs tanking/kiting them. I've also included the talents/skills that i think would be best for my pve tank build. Thank you very much for your feedback i really appreciate it :3 *Note i tried to make this as realistic as possible without going like +11 all orange/pruple. This is sorta more of the minimum build

Edited by PhantomQuiver (Elgore), 18 February 2017 - 08:52 PM.

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#2 Staarrr (Elgore)

Staarrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 11:29 AM

Hello. fNJUrXF.png

Your build is good, but for me:

1. Change the seal of your Negotiator. You do not need hit to tank bosses/monsters. Seals like Solidity or Long range is decent. Also, do not put Blood cards if you are aiming for PVE.

2. Try to change your greaves to Doomsday Trousers. It gives more defense.

3. Change the seal of your boots. Do not put running seal because the purpose is defeated. Get Laced boots and put a running seal on it. Seal of the Master is decent because it gives Stamina.

4. I understand why you use Forest Shaman pendant, but I recommend changing it for a Class A. Trust me, it gives more defense especially when you improve it to +11.

5. Rings seals should be Druid. As you can see, it gives Int and Def.

6. Using 2 handed Scythe increases your damage but will decrease your defense. Orbs gives additional defense and it's useful in tanking.

bJXURDP.pngStarrLight

• Elsa (Elgore), Wing (Elgore), Oomph (Elgore) and 1 other like this

f8qR5h6.png                                                                                                                                                                      

#3 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:27 PM

Hello. fNJUrXF.png

Your build is good, but for me:

1. Change the seal of your Negotiator. You do not need hit to tank bosses/monsters. Seals like Solidity or Long range is decent. Also, do not put Blood cards if you are aiming for PVE.

2. Try to change your greaves to Doomsday Trousers. It gives more defense.

3. Change the seal of your boots. Do not put running seal because the purpose is defeated. Get Laced boots and put a running seal on it. Seal of the Master is decent because it gives Stamina.

4. I understand why you use Forest Shaman pendant, but I recommend changing it for a Class A. Trust me, it gives more defense especially when you improve it to +11.

5. Rings seals should be Druid. As you can see, it gives Int and Def.

6. Using 2 handed Scythe increases your damage but will decrease your defense. Orbs gives additional defense and it's useful in tanking.

bJXURDP.pngStarrLight

Ah alright thank you for the information ^_^

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sorc, Build, PVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users