It's a bit hard to find a balance, classes are supposed to counter each other and the advantage one class has on another should be small (a thing we don't see happening) and only against a few classes, not all of them. I've seen that most people are blaming the devs but i bet half of them is just because of dk / hunter patch, and not about a general balance. Here is what i think about each class
- Too tanky and too many heals, it's possible to deal good damage if you choose elemental and also be a good support. The class is op, why? Too many heals, defensive skills and cc.
- Good damage, cc, but i feel that is getting left behind patch after patch. The use of mana is huge and in order to get white angel seals you need to sacrifice a lot, being it attack or defense (depending on where you gonna put it) and even with these seals you don't get a good mana regen, unless you sacrifice everything and get 3 white angel seals + soda + tea. ( or bbz queen + rat queen card). The class needs a buff on mana regen or small costing of mana on skill.
- They're balanced now. Having 2 dummies + parasite getting agro was a huge pain, they were good against melee class and AoE was the best way to deal with them. Now its different, they still have a good damage, dummy works on decreasing damage and they still have good defensive skills.
- Weak. The only good way to pvp is a mortar build, being sniper shot or just mortar + roland. Attack speed is good, but the sniper relies too much on a roland that can easily be broken, without roland loses 80% of the damage. Snipers need more ways to play pvp, they have good defensive skills, but the offensive ones don't seem to be that good.
- Good support and Tanky. They're balanced imo, but a bit op on keeping people alive with auras, defensive skills, heals. Now with new aggro system they lost something good, but they're still good, even the burst damage build.
- Too op. They were too strong before patch, being the most balanced class, now they own eveything. They do a better damage than assassins, thieves, snipers, hunters. They can tank extremely good, making them have a huge advantage on any other class.
- They're strong, but with everyone full of heals, decreasing damage skills and the new cc chain they can't do much. They do need to get stealth back because the skill is useless right now, even to pve because it can't be used on combat mode. The healing isn't too good compared to other classes. As warlocks, they're a class with a good potential, but can't shine because of the current unbalance.
- Here i can say more because it's my main class: We need different talents. Its too expensive to build a good one, and it requires a good playerskill too to make a difference. We still can use a stealh skill and it can be a life saver, but imo assassins need more defensive talents because the current ones are worhtless, we also lack defensive skills. 8s aura isn't enough when you don't have defense or dodge or huge healing.
When shadow strike changed, our secondary skill turned to our "main" but the damage is not enough. Today there are too many auras and skills decreasing % incoming damage, and the boosting skills aren't enough or the boost is too small compared to the amount of defensive ways to prevent getting killed.
Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 03 March 2017 - 04:20 PM.