Photo

Lets Vote for Change.

vote for change 2nd life second wind classes changes patch pooling unite for change feedback suggestion

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Poll: VOTING FOR CHANGE, UNITE OUR VOICES. (27 member(s) have cast votes)

do 2nd life talent is making balance to the game PVP and PVE ?

1. Yes (13 votes [48.15%])

Percentage of vote: 48.15%

2. No (14 votes [51.85%])

Percentage of vote: 51.85%

which class is the most imbalance ?

1. Dark Knight (19 votes [40.43%])

Percentage of vote: 40.43%

2. Crusader (5 votes [10.64%])

Percentage of vote: 10.64%

3. Assassin (2 votes [4.26%])

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

4. Thief (1 votes [2.13%])

Percentage of vote: 2.13%

5. Sniper (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Hunter (5 votes [10.64%])

Percentage of vote: 10.64%

7. Sorcerer (13 votes [27.66%])

Percentage of vote: 27.66%

8. Warlock (2 votes [4.26%])

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

if next patch still imbalance of some classes, who is fault ?

1. Yourself for being noob (7 votes [25.93%])

Percentage of vote: 25.93%

2. Royal Quest Developers (20 votes [74.07%])

Percentage of vote: 74.07%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:16 PM

For the glory of Elenia and all players who lives in it.

We shall vote for our voices to royal quest developers, so they could consider our thoughts, this vote might not 100% accurate because of some reason such :

1. All player have rights to vote but some of them actually possible doesn't know what is going on.

2. Possible some votes could be from a player who are being forced by another player for vote what they wanted.

3. Some votes also might be from a player who have not level 60 yet which is they are still less experiences but they still had rights to vote.

For vote in question number 2, if possible put 3 for the most imbalance class which need to be a bit re-work or changed.

Here check our debate thread for knowing what is the topic about. Second Wind (2nd Life).

Edited by Elsa (Elgore), 01 March 2017 - 04:20 PM.

• Foston (Elgore) likes this

#2 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:18 PM

2nd life talent is not making game balanced,  the only one who should have it is crusader !! WHAT GAME WE SEE DARK KNIGHTS INVISIBLE??? ROYAL QUEST OFCC hahahah

Dark Knight is the most op and sorc   atm

why not make low changes in all classes instead a whole patch for 1 class and nerf the last patch ?wtf >>.<<

• Khyaran (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#3 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:39 PM

ive been told it currently is open beta testing of the patch, but then again, so was the hunter's, so prepare for months of op dark knights 1shotting you

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#4 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:52 PM

Yeah that's a good question. Why not make changes in all classes? This total rework of 1 class every 6 months is obviously not working. It just makes class balance worse.

#5 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:16 PM

Not to sound ungrateful towards Elsa's work, but can we have some more Questions and votes like these. I enjoy reading about other peoples' experiences and opinions.

#6 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2193 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:15 PM

It's a bit hard to find a balance, classes are supposed to counter each other and  the advantage one class has on another should be small (a thing we don't see happening) and only against a few classes, not all of them. I've seen that most people are blaming the devs but i bet half of them is just because of  dk / hunter patch, and not about a general balance.  Here is what i think about each class

Sorcerers:

- Too tanky and too many heals, it's possible to deal good damage if you choose elemental and also be a good support. The class is op, why? Too many heals, defensive skills and cc.

Warlocks:

- Good damage, cc, but i feel that is getting left behind patch after patch. The use of mana is huge and in order to get white angel seals you need to sacrifice a lot, being it attack or defense (depending on where you gonna put it) and even with these seals you don't get a good mana regen, unless you sacrifice everything and get 3 white angel seals + soda + tea. ( or bbz queen + rat queen card). The class needs a buff on mana regen or small costing of mana on skill.

Hunters:

- They're balanced now. Having 2 dummies + parasite getting agro was a huge pain, they were good against melee class and AoE was the best way to deal with them. Now its different, they still have a good damage, dummy works on decreasing damage and they still have good defensive skills.

Snipers:

- Weak. The only good way to pvp is a mortar build, being sniper shot or just mortar + roland. Attack speed is good, but the sniper relies too much on a roland that can easily be broken, without roland loses 80% of the damage. Snipers need more ways to play pvp, they have good defensive skills, but the offensive ones don't seem to be that good.

Crusaders:

- Good support and Tanky. They're balanced imo, but a bit op on keeping people alive with auras, defensive skills, heals. Now with new aggro system they lost something good, but they're still good, even the burst damage build.

Dark Knights:

- Too op. They were too strong before patch, being the most balanced class, now they own eveything. They do a better damage than assassins, thieves, snipers, hunters. They can tank extremely good, making them have a huge advantage on any other class.

Thieves:

- They're strong, but with everyone full of heals, decreasing damage skills and the new cc chain they can't do much. They do need to get stealth back because the skill is useless right now, even to pve because it can't be used on combat mode. The healing isn't too good compared to other classes. As warlocks, they're a class with a good potential, but can't shine because of the current unbalance.

Assassins:

-  Here i can say more because it's my main class: We need different talents. Its too expensive to build a good one, and it requires a good playerskill too to make a difference. We still can use a stealh skill and it can be a life saver, but imo assassins need more defensive talents because the current ones are worhtless, we also lack defensive skills.  8s aura isn't enough when you don't have defense or dodge or huge healing.

When shadow strike changed, our secondary skill turned to our "main" but the damage is not enough. Today there are too many auras and skills decreasing % incoming damage, and the boosting skills aren't enough or the boost is too small compared to the amount of defensive ways to prevent getting killed. 

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 03 March 2017 - 04:20 PM.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#7 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:41 PM

ocQSXO6.pngwhich class is the most op atm?? biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png

#8 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:12 AM

I agree with almost everything on Solsagan comment, except for the Sniper part.

Snipers have almost 0 CCs and 0 defensive buffs, also the damage on Mortar build does not make the class worth on PvP. Sure, its good to crit high on a Sniper Shot, but that's all you have, i would add something for them to defend themselves. As a support, I find snipers impossible to protect, even if they position really well, at some point they will be focused and even with all Crus buffs and auras and 100+ PvP res on the Sniper, he still gets wrecked.

Your other points are perfect btw.

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#9 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2193 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:40 PM

Headshot, Mine (with talent), Healing Charge (with talent) and Strong Strike. Plus they can get strong armor x4 with Resistence talent. It's more than assassins have ;p. And they're supposed to rely on support to fight, just like any other class that has been forgotten on the last patches.  i won't lie,  they can't shine with current situation but saying  it doesn't worth to make mortar build seems wrong, if you're skilled you can pull this build off. We just lack a really good sniper with mortar, there are some getting there tho. Anyway, it's just my opinion, i think they're strong if you do it right.

Just an addition: Note that this build basically didn't change for a long time (if not since the early days)  and sniper shot is the skill with highest damage.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 04 March 2017 - 12:44 PM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#10 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:45 PM

Assassins have Protection from Blade Dance, Detox, Invis on combat, Blade dance lowers the cooldown on Detox and there is a talent that refreshes your skills when you are low.

Maybe its less resources on quantity of skills, but they're far better/efficient compared to sniper skills. Mines and headshot won't change much because of the new CC system, they're also too short compared to other CCs (Headshot is 2sec, Mines are only 1s). Strong Armor x4 is nothing compared to -40% damage taken. Strong Strike won't save you against ranged enemies.

I know that both classes are not meant to survive by themselves, but having some ways to protect yourself and coordinate with your support is something good to the game health. It's different compared to just having a second life because the DPS/support is lazy or not good at protecting at all.

Let's say the DPS gets desperated or the support is too anxious and they just throw everything at the same time. That gives you a spot to counterplay. Even so, if you are an Assassin and you're playing on a team comp, you can focus the priority targets when the support skills (which are superior) are down.

How do you deal with a second life? Kill the person twice, with all those supporting skills that we have nowadays?

#11 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2193 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:05 PM

How do you deal with a second life? Kill the person twice, with all those supporting skills that we have nowadays?

We have to or the target stays alive laugh.png

But i agree with you. Sure that assassins have more ways to protect themselves, but the cds are too high angry.png .

My point was about cc tho. Snipers need defensive skills, true, but  i honestly don't know which ones. Maybe strong strike could decrease % damage like dummy / blade dance. This  we can discuss on another thread. 

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#12 Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:17 AM

We have to or the target stays alive laugh.png

But i agree with you. Sure that assassins have more ways to protect themselves, but the cds are too high angry.png .

My point was about cc tho. Snipers need defensive skills, true, but  i honestly don't know which ones. Maybe strong strike could decrease % damage like dummy / blade dance. This  we can discuss on another thread. 

maybe make a second wing for sniper which will summon a machine similar to dummy but instead of absorbing damage, that machine will knock back or stun the targets ?

#13 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:22 AM

maybe make a second wind

Stop the Second Wind fiesta 2k17

#14 Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:34 AM

Stop the Second Wind fiesta 2k17

lol. why should only sorcerors , crus;s , hunters and dk;s have the fun ?  tongue.png

#15 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:05 AM

This SW is fun? Not when your trying to kill someone who's already buffed and stronger than the rest without a second life.

A crusaders guardian angel is reasonable. A giant Dark Knight disappearing on the battlefield is just crazy. The SW DK,Sorcs, and hunters have is better than the rouge stealth system. Which is broken itself. Hunters use the stealth better and more efficient. Now days hunters use it more than assassins do. They sad theif can't even use it anymore.

I don't know where the developers got some of these "class balance " ideas. It's just getting out of control. Are the developers just messing with us? Mash some codes in see what happens. ~opps we just programed an Agro function for hunters. Let's leave it and see what happens. Or why not make a class that can do all. Heal, dps more than actual dps classes, and why tank better than a crusader. We don't need them anymore.
I start to believe that the developers think this way when it comes to class balance.

Ps. Didn't we say a while ago stop with the crazy balance updates based on people who have no idea how their respective class works. When people like this make the calls the game ends up like it is now, Of course they have opinions, we all do. There is more than one side to class balance.

Royal Quest Balance now ~A laughing joke.

I sincerely hope better patches will come. Think of the outcome these patches cause.

When you log in game and 80% of all active server is DK #sad life.

#16 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2193 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:31 AM

I guess some dev got tired of getting beaten up by thieves/assassins laugh.png

There was a patch, i don't recall which one but it was from more than 1 year ago (maybe Hugo's patch) where they said the class changes were done.

MMviHN3.jpg

Edit: It was Hugo's patch

"The game client has been updated to version 1.0.007  "Age of Myths". This update completes series of updates  related to changes of game classes while also opens a variety of new game features."

link here

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 06 March 2017 - 11:40 AM.

• Khyaran (Elgore) and Ragedrop (Elgore) like this
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#17 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2193 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:54 PM

Reikkan check this video

2 pts with assassins, mage. one has a mortar sniper, do you still think its unworthy? Everyone there is well geared.

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#18 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:04 PM

I never said that Sniper didn't deal damage or that it was useless, it's just not worth picking a class just to sit and deal damage. The assassin on his team was almost always CCing to protect him so they end up doing well (that was actually what we did with Wiegraf on our PVPs), the truth is, Sniper deals damage, but there are other classes that do the same job with more surviving/utility resources. Of course you can play as a Sniper, but you can't deny that other classes have more impact on the current meta.

Maybe with the end of SWs we can see Snipers, Assassins and Thieves being more relevant, if they don't shine again, it's time for buffs (or nerfs on other classes? up to you).

#19 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:43 AM

The Dev likes to force people making a new character to keep the game alive. Just keep the endless cycle rolling, make a new character with an op class, farm your gears post your unproven build, wait for a couple months they will eventually nerf that class, then they realize they have waste their time.

Rather than voting for this kind of change, i would rather vote for Ana to not change her name, I dont like Elsa.

• Solsagan (Elgore) likes this

#20 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:15 AM

The Dev likes to force people making a new character to keep the game alive. Just keep the endless cycle rolling, make a new character with an op class, farm your gears post your unproven build, wait for a couple months they will eventually nerf that class, then they realize they have waste their time.

Rather than voting for this kind of change, i would rather vote for Ana to not change her name, I dont like Elsa.

Donate me 499 Reales, and i shall return to you the good queen of Anastasia ph34r.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vote for change, 2nd life, second wind, classes, changes, patch, pooling, unite for change, feedback, suggestion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users