Photo

Lets Vote for Change.

vote for change 2nd life second wind classes changes patch pooling unite for change feedback suggestion

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Poll: VOTING FOR CHANGE, UNITE OUR VOICES. (27 member(s) have cast votes)

do 2nd life talent is making balance to the game PVP and PVE ?

1. Yes (13 votes [48.15%])

Percentage of vote: 48.15%

2. No (14 votes [51.85%])

Percentage of vote: 51.85%

which class is the most imbalance ?

1. Dark Knight (19 votes [40.43%])

Percentage of vote: 40.43%

2. Crusader (5 votes [10.64%])

Percentage of vote: 10.64%

3. Assassin (2 votes [4.26%])

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

4. Thief (1 votes [2.13%])

Percentage of vote: 2.13%

5. Sniper (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Hunter (5 votes [10.64%])

Percentage of vote: 10.64%

7. Sorcerer (13 votes [27.66%])

Percentage of vote: 27.66%

8. Warlock (2 votes [4.26%])

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

if next patch still imbalance of some classes, who is fault ?

1. Yourself for being noob (7 votes [25.93%])

Percentage of vote: 25.93%

2. Royal Quest Developers (20 votes [74.07%])

Percentage of vote: 74.07%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:27 AM

ph34r.png Just play the class you like. Even if it sucks you get to have fun with the class you like to play. I got tired of my assassin since the play-style was no fun vs the hunter or the crusader i have right now. Sorcerers are just boring to me even though they're really good pve/support it's play-style is just boring mellow.png . I played hunter because i hated being up front and squishy. I'd rather be in the back staying safe while still doing dps and supporting, but now i enjoy tanking and taking aggro. I want to make a crusader where i can end up 2 manning GT with someone. People here only look at what's op at the time or what's the best class for like pve or pvp. Just playing the class that seems fun and you wouldn't have to complain about it as much. :3 

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#22 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:13 PM

I guess some dev got tired of getting beaten up by thieves/assassins laugh.png

There was a patch, i don't recall which one but it was from more than 1 year ago (maybe Hugo's patch) where they said the class changes were done.

MMviHN3.jpg

Edit: It was Hugo's patch

"The game client has been updated to version 1.0.007  "Age of Myths". This update completes series of updates  related to changes of game classes while also opens a variety of new game features."

link here

More than year ago. Still a lot of time to change one's mind.

Hunter changes were an answer to massive hunters' complaints. DK changes had been promised long ago - long before the English version of RQ has been launched. And even now we can't say these or other classes will never be changed more. The game needs changes to live.

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#23 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1413 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

I agree with the game needing changes, but thats the thing, if they performed 1 mega patch, that changed all classes to some extent (nerfs/buffs where needed, listening to not only rhe Russian community for these initial changes, but also our server) it would make a more enjoyable system then it currently is, Hunters are still strong sure, pve wise they have very nice damage and survivability, DK's are nastily overpowered, meanwhile snipers and thieves dont have anything to do, seeing the other classes get massive buffs while they sit in the dark for now

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#24 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

The Master Thief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:39 PM

meanwhile thieves dont have anything to do, seeing the other classes get massive buffs while they sit in the dark for now

Excuse me, do you mind?

GQYf122.jpg

Hah, I've always wanted to post this. 

... Why do I get the feeling nobody is gonna get the reference I'm making?

Edited by Morŧred (Elgore), 09 March 2017 - 06:49 PM.

• Khyaran (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#25 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:55 PM

Db2XvCa.gif

#26 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:17 PM

SORC almost OP like DK, seens legit.

#27 NblSupernova (Elgore)

NblSupernova (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:04 PM

Warlock class need a buff .
We r not good in healing not in dmg
Mana problems
Filth tree still bad.
I think warlock must be king of effects ... n the the other side neg1tive effects should not affect us or reduce the dmg to half or somthing like that

Edited by NblSupernova (Elgore), 24 March 2017 - 09:59 PM.

"what does not kill me, makes me stronger."

ldoupaaf3a5.png

#28 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2193 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

The only issue with warlock is mana, they're good on their job if they have a good mana regen.

• Elsa (Elgore) and Reikkan (Elgore) like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#29 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:12 PM

Warlock class need a buff .
We r not good in healing not in dmg
Mana problems
Filth tree still bad.
I think warlock must be king of effects ... n the the other side neg1tive effects should not affect us or reduce the dmg to half or somthing like that

Only need to fix with Mana, and if possible make filth work in PVP, so warlock player have new build "DOTs, AOEs and DEX"

#30 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:24 PM

Only need to fix with Mana, and if possible make filth work in PVP, so warlock player have new build "DOTs, AOEs and DEX"

Dex now is only really good for boosting your chance to dodge somethings, it is not like before ana sad.png Anyway, as for the mana problem, I kinda had a slight backup with, white angel gloves + RQ card + tea or soda

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#31 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:55 PM

Dex now is only really good for boosting your chance to dodge somethings, it is not like before ana sad.png Anyway, as for the mana problem, I kinda had a slight backup with, white angel gloves + RQ card + tea or soda

No no, i have theory of DEX warlock with this new patch, its DOTs with Dex stats and play AOE. The only matter is Filth, all warlock negative buff made by filth is easily to be dispelled, they should fix filth by make Filth talent skills are not dispelled-able.

#32 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:04 PM

Filth Tree is actually the best one for PVE. 

Warlock is already strong enough on PVP, it's not the game fault that you went Defense build on your warlock instead of the superior crit build.

I agree with the mana cost issues, but as I always say, the classes need to have a downside to be balanced. Warlock has a great damage output, good mobility and heavy CC, it needs the mana and lack of healing downsides to stay balanced.

It's funny to see how Warlock is so popular on the Russian server, on US we almost don't see them. Maybe its a lack of knowledge and gameplay/teamplay from US players?

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#33 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:38 PM

Filth Tree is actually the best one for PVE. 

Warlock is already strong enough on PVP, it's not the game fault that you went Defense build on your warlock instead of the superior crit build.

Please Mr. Reikkan read all my comment before say that i am complain Filth suck in PVE :( why nowadays people are more like fast in judging.

I do not blaming the game about Filth tree, it is just "If possible".

Please read, how hard read and understand, anyway do you have Warlock lv. 60 ? No ? stop get involved on something you don understand much :(

its more funny reading your comment and get the right fact there are more Sorcerers in those 3 servers of russian. Huft, boy nowadays.

• X-Zone (Elgore) likes this

#34 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:22 PM

Please Mr. Reikkan read all my comment before say that i am complain Filth suck in PVE sad.png why nowadays people are more like fast in judging.

I do not blaming the game about Filth tree, it is just "If possible".

Please read, how hard read and understand, anyway do you have Warlock lv. 60 ? No ? stop get involved on something you don understand much sad.png

its more funny reading your comment and get the right fact there are more Sorcerers in those 3 servers of russian. Huft, boy nowadays.

Yes, I do have a L60 Warlock. I tested all 3 talent trees and Filth is excellent.

You want something without a spot for counterplay? A ton of debuffs that can't be cleansed, on a class that has many Critical and Shadow-skill passives and Talents? What kind of update do you want?

If you didn't understand my comment, i'll explain: You don't need the 3 trees to work on PVP with the same efficiency. Valor tree is useless for Support Crusader, but works for DPS. Filth tree doesn't work for PVP Warlock, but it's excellent for PVE. Gotcha?

About Warlocks on Russian servers: I said they're popular (far more than here, on US), not that people chose them over Sorcerers. If you can't read decently, how can you tell me to stop commenting?

#35 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:19 PM

Yes, I do have a L60 Warlock. I tested all 3 talent trees and Filth is excellent.

You want something without a spot for counterplay? A ton of debuffs that can't be cleansed, on a class that has many Critical and Shadow-skill passives and Talents? What kind of update do you want?

If you didn't understand my comment, i'll explain: You don't need the 3 trees to work on PVP with the same efficiency. Valor tree is useless for Support Crusader, but works for DPS. Filth tree doesn't work for PVP Warlock, but it's excellent for PVE. Gotcha?

About Warlocks on Russian servers: I said they're popular (far more than here, on US), not that people chose them over Sorcerers. If you can't read decently, how can you tell me to stop commenting?

easy, stop commenting no one wants to read your meaningless babbling

#36 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:28 PM

easy, stop commenting no one wants to read your meaningless babbling

Any comment is meaningless if you're not smart enough to understand it.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

#37 NblSupernova (Elgore)

NblSupernova (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:07 AM

I have bout 90% mana regen ofc with seals but things r not changed
I have some sugg :
The " blood shield" will recover mana n hp
The aura can be shared with other pt player
Theres a possibility to have a new aura😎 like control effects resist n this ofc can not be shared with other pt players XD
"what does not kill me, makes me stronger."

ldoupaaf3a5.png

#38 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:12 AM

I think there is a misunderstanding between Elsa and Reikkan, Guys calm down. You both are talking the same. You both are saying Warlock is good as it is. don't fight when you both are saying the same.

Reikkan : Elsa was just saying that if possible warlock can get good mana regeneration. according to her only fixing mana problems will little bit balance the warlock class. 

Elsa : Elsa calm down xD. Reikkan meant the same as you and he also agreed in his previous comment that apart from mana issues he is happy with the warlock

Guys please have debate with each other not fights.

KidGoku : Everyone wants to read his comment. Man stop unnecessary fights. If his post is unnecessary then you have option to not read and move ahead

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#39 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:16 AM

I think there is a misunderstanding between Elsa and Reikkan, Guys calm down. You both are talking the same. You both are saying Warlock is good as it is. don't fight when you both are saying the same.

Reikkan : Elsa was just saying that if possible warlock can get good mana regeneration. according to her only fixing mana problems will little bit balance the warlock class. 

Elsa : Elsa calm down xD. Reikkan meant the same as you and he also agreed in his previous comment that apart from mana issues he is happy with the warlock

Guys please have debate with each other not fights.

KidGoku : Everyone wants to read his comment. Man stop unnecessary fights. If his post is unnecessary then you have option to not read and move ahead

Keep my  name out your  mouth random 

Edited by Kidgoku (Elgore), 27 March 2017 - 02:16 AM.

#40 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:17 AM

I don't like you kidgoku

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vote for change, 2nd life, second wind, classes, changes, patch, pooling, unite for change, feedback, suggestion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users