Photo

Lets Vote for Change.

vote for change 2nd life second wind classes changes patch pooling unite for change feedback suggestion

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Poll: VOTING FOR CHANGE, UNITE OUR VOICES. (27 member(s) have cast votes)

do 2nd life talent is making balance to the game PVP and PVE ?

1. Yes (13 votes [48.15%])

Percentage of vote: 48.15%

2. No (14 votes [51.85%])

Percentage of vote: 51.85%

which class is the most imbalance ?

1. Dark Knight (19 votes [40.43%])

Percentage of vote: 40.43%

2. Crusader (5 votes [10.64%])

Percentage of vote: 10.64%

3. Assassin (2 votes [4.26%])

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

4. Thief (1 votes [2.13%])

Percentage of vote: 2.13%

5. Sniper (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Hunter (5 votes [10.64%])

Percentage of vote: 10.64%

7. Sorcerer (13 votes [27.66%])

Percentage of vote: 27.66%

8. Warlock (2 votes [4.26%])

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

if next patch still imbalance of some classes, who is fault ?

1. Yourself for being noob (7 votes [25.93%])

Percentage of vote: 25.93%

2. Royal Quest Developers (20 votes [74.07%])

Percentage of vote: 74.07%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:32 AM

I don't like you kidgoku

You sure love saying my name 

#42 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 27 March 2017 - 03:55 AM

Yes, I do have a L60 Warlock. I tested all 3 talent trees and Filth is excellent.

You want something without a spot for counterplay? A ton of debuffs that can't be cleansed, on a class that has many Critical and Shadow-skill passives and Talents? What kind of update do you want?

If you didn't understand my comment, i'll explain: You don't need the 3 trees to work on PVP with the same efficiency. Valor tree is useless for Support Crusader, but works for DPS. Filth tree doesn't work for PVP Warlock, but it's excellent for PVE. Gotcha?

About Warlocks on Russian servers: I said they're popular (far more than here, on US), not that people chose them over Sorcerers. If you can't read decently, how can you tell me to stop commenting?

Meet me your Lvl. 60 Warlock on top Varlone, i doubt you have one.

Here is my point Mr. Reikkan, i know warlock than you think, what you saying is already i did to my warlock, Pve Pvp, Dex/dodge, Stam, Luk, Tank, Dps, Filth, Basic of mage, etc etc. The latest one is Filth in the new patch, and once again ready my comment !

Only need to fix with Mana, and if possible make filth work in PVP, so warlock player have new build "DOTs, AOEs and DEX"

read it dumbass, "if possible filth work in PVP", i am telling to all people that filth work in PVE but not in PVP. Who dont understand ? Gotcha ?

Oh ya one last thing you shrimp head, if you say popular it means lot of people using warlock than any class in that server or overall servers, but you seems talk much but nothing true, if you compare 3 of them with US server of course all class could be say "popular" because the total population of US server its only 1/8 of total population on 3 russian servers. Gotcha dumby ?

UOpNpF6.gif

Edited by Elsa (Elgore), 27 March 2017 - 04:03 AM.

#43 NblSupernova (Elgore)

NblSupernova (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:34 AM

Guys 😯😯 relax
"what does not kill me, makes me stronger."

ldoupaaf3a5.png

#44 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2195 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:01 PM

Warlocks are popular in the ru servers, yes. If you check the siege/pvp videos you'll see a bunch of warlock and sorcs, way more than assassins,thieves,hunters. They use different strategies than us, different team comps.

Ana just because you've been playing with warlock since day 1 doesn't mean you're the only one to know the class. I know you have experience and you're one of the best warlocks in the game, the best one active, but still just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work to others, each player has his own playstyle. 

Also, you guys need to behave and understand this thread was made to players dicuss about classes/balance, so let's continue discussing the thread's subject, please.

• X-Zone (Elgore) and Reikkan (Elgore) like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#45 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:00 PM

Warlocks are popular in the ru servers, yes. If you check the siege/pvp videos you'll see a bunch of warlock and sorcs, way more than assassins,thieves,hunters. They use different strategies than us, different team comps.

Ana just because you've been playing with warlock since day 1 doesn't mean you're the only one to know the class. I know you have experience and you're one of the best warlocks in the game, the best one active, but still just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work to others, each player has his own playstyle. 

Also, you guys need to behave and understand this thread was made to players dicuss about classes/balance, so let's continue discussing the thread's subject, please.

No i dont mean to brag that i know better than anybody, just see what he said like he teaching me about warlock, his comment its like trying to make me so fool in warlock.

#46 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:42 PM

In the first month of my gameplay I've made some statements about Crusader with Spillion, even me being L40-ish. Ended up that my statements were right and we actually made better theories out of it. Good for everyone, right?

I'm not saying that you are bad with Warlock, i'm just saying you are asking for changes you don't need. As Solsagan said, it may not work for you, but each person has a playstyle and sadly you can't fit yours to Filth and some of Warlock features.

Let's open a Warlock discussion thread to keep going. I won't ruin this topic by telling you what I think about the class.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#47 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:52 AM

Where is you lv.60 Warlock ?

#48 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:15 AM

According to me main problem is player base. We need more players to play class Warlock and not just warlock even Thief. So that way we can gather more data about the experiences they are having while playing warlock or thief. Currently we have very very few and handful of people playing these class and hence we directly can't come to conclusion whether the class need nerf or buff. As the number of players playing this class increases then % of the opinions according to them will increase. Developers will able to fix issues if they spot any 'common problem' among players who play this class.

I am sorry for saying against warlock players and Thief players but I don't think it is wise to change anything in game based on handful of players. I don't know anything about warlock and thief but please Don't take my post personal but what i mean is as the people playing this class increases and if ( % of player playing this class to Total population) increases and only if they find problem in majority of population only then Developers will think on doing changes.

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#49 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2195 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:31 AM

I understand your point, but here is something:

If there's a bunch of people playing with 1~2 classes only  there's something wrong, don't you think? If we have 2 classes that people don't even consider do play is because they're not good enough. Sure we have a low number of thieves, assassins and warlocks playing here on this server, but we aren't the only server they have and i'm sure we also aren't the only source of data they have. This is something discussed on their servers, not just only here. And just fo finish: When you have experienced players saying that something is wrong with the class they have been playing for too long, is something worth to check at least ( it doesn't mean they will actually change).

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#50 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:49 PM

Yes i agree that there is something wrong that much players play only bunch of classes and rest are ignored and i also agreed our server is not the only source of information. But again its our only server who face the problem of less warlocks and less thieves, correct me if i am wrong. So problem might not be with the class.

I agreed when you said when experience player saying it might be worth to check but i have to explain  Psychological Factor here.

Developers are humans too, and sometimes psychology also takes into picture.

Example 1 (Hunters) > See back in Old days like 1-2 Years ago Hunter Class was useless class. Not much players playing Hunter, There were no threads on forums about hunter or no one complaining. In other servers slowly people started to talk about hunters, Developers might looked into it and Hunters got OP Patch. with that patch Hunters were just over powered even against Sorcerer's.

Example 2 (Mages) > Everyone knew mages were overpowered but because of forums when lots of people started saying Sorcerer and Warlock need nerf they introduced a patch way ago when all mobs were normal. and later they also introduce Mobs with elemental resistance and other buffs. Super mobs. Sorcerer and warlock were nerf and because of that lots of sorc and warlock players quit.

Example 3 (Dark Knight) > You can't deny on forums lot of people who were playing dark knight were complaining. Sadly those people who never complained about dark knight never talked on forums or opened there views on forums. Because of that it created a psychological Factor. One thing i have to agree with kirito here, he used to always say so many russian players are complaining about Dark Knight. This lead for a change maybe 0.05% but this psychology factor do affect.

All i am saying is this psychology effect didn't yet got created for warlock nor for thief, Whether the population is less or whatever might be the reason. Until and unless they see the need to change stuff they won't change.

I am not at all against any warlock or thief buff all i am saying is currently the need is not yet showed from our server or from any other server. You might call the posts from Kirito as crying but i do thing it does created some psychological effect to at least think about it. I myself have talked a lot about dark knights, and we all know Developers read everything. Developers do not know how person play. Developers do not know whether kirito is good player or Andisu is good player. They just saw 1 player kirito is complaining. the others kept quite. meaning negative feed back is 1 and positive is 0.

I am not saying we have to cry a lot for getting warlock or thief patch but at least if we all need a patch we have to constantly keep coming with these topics every time. If certain amount of time pass and over time if people coming up with topic of warlock need change trust me it will create a psychological factor to at least think about it. Currently on forums Thief doesn't even have his own post for asking anything. If topic for thief come then all top players saying there is no need for a change. This actually create negative psychology thinking, well players are not in need for the change yet, we can think about thief later not necessary at this moment.

We should create separate topics every now and then, you might call it as a crying. But trust me if people keep asking about changes then developers definitely give a serious thought about it.

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#51 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2195 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:10 PM

Yes, they will change when they decide to change, of course. We're here just to give our feedback so they can use on their decisions. But imo, warlocks don't need change, they just need a better mana regen. As for assassins and thieves, they need some changes, but not because they're weak, they're still strong, but they can't play because almost every class is above them in survival and they're not doing the damage they should. This isn't really a demand on class changes, but something to let them know how the game is in a player's view. We both have some valid points here, and this is what this thread was made for, so thank you.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 28 March 2017 - 01:11 PM.

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#52 NblSupernova (Elgore)

NblSupernova (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:20 PM

I am sorry for saying against warlock players and Thief players but I don't think it is wise to change anything in game based on handful of players. I don't know anything about warlock and thief but please Don't take my post personal but what i mean is as the people playing this class increases and if ( % of player playing this class to Total population) increases and only if they find problem in majority of population only then Developers will think on doing changes.

I agree with ya bro ... but the % of non english people r hiher too thats why u see a few topics .
N bout the person who said that's not the time for an update ... i'll say that alot of players before chose a character they ask which classe is better ofc as a warlock ill tell him to chose a DK or crus
So u'll never get more players in weak classes

ldoupaaf3a5.png

#53 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:49 PM

As for assassins and thieves, they need some changes, but not because they're weak, they're still strong, but they can't play because almost every class is above them in survival and they're not doing the damage they should. This isn't really a demand on class changes, but something to let them know how the game is in a player's view. We both have some valid points here, and this is what this thread was made for, so thank you.

As for warlock, we need some mana regen and fix in filth talent, but not because they are broken, filth still working and mana regen still able to be covered by card and potion, but we can't use Filth in PVP, and in PVE it is still not damaging as filth should. This isn't really a demand on Warlock changes, but something to let them know how the game is in a player's view, i could prove some valid points here, and this is what i mean to be before, so i do not need to be taught or if someone disagree just say disagree and describe it as clearly and valid as you can but no need to make a fool.

#54 NblSupernova (Elgore)

NblSupernova (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:01 PM

Healing/mana restau while running will be good ☺

ldoupaaf3a5.png

#55 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:12 PM

As someone who played some of the classes that people "trash". Yes, some classes need change, how to change them? not sure. I have played warlock at their bad and their good, same goes for thief. Where are they now? Well my warlock is well-known laugh.png and my thief people call trash still. Character list of 60s I have.

Spoiler

@Changes/Thread

Though its been awhile since I have looked through the warlock talents. I do remember trying a dev/filth build for bosses. It was ok at first but I was still missing the buff/debuff attributes from madness. Though, if done right, I can see people doing a nice build for such a talent set. Like I said before, you can invest 500k-1m per item to work towards white angel seals and a decent improvement. Also, investing in stam for warlock is somewhat worth if you dont want to min-max your damage. But I digress. 

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#56 Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:22 AM

though this msg and the thread drags to warlock issue now in stead "vote for change" topic 

Yes, they will change when they decide to change, of course. We're here just to give our feedback so they can use on their decisions. But imo, warlocks don't need change, they just need a better mana regen. As for assassins and thieves, they need some changes, but not because they're weak, they're still strong, but they can't play because almost every class is above them in survival and they're not doing the damage they should. This isn't really a demand on class changes, but something to let them know how the game is in a player's view. We both have some valid points here, and this is what this thread was made for, so thank you.

solsa

tell me how can you do fight against all other classes with warlock since you saying warlock doesnt need any change except mana ?

lemme make few stuffs clear about warlock which almost any warlock has problem now days :

mana problem ( as always)

shield of blood (not so usefull as : 1. if shield is like 5000 points, then only 2500 hp will be restored that too if shield is completely                                                           depleted since only 50% of absorbed damage will be healed

2. that vamprism will only work for instant damage done ( only 4 skills(mind blast, fire ball, ice                                                             blast, chaos shard + energy blast(which is completely useless in pve) at max?

3. 5% healing too useless since you will only be healed for like 50 hp per 1k damage

4. and its obvious warlocks wont even bother going for physical damage since warlock talents                                                           and skills basically do lot of damage with debuffs

obsession skill: good aye, but the basic tactic of running and killing after the buffs are gone really becomes big disadvantage

fight 

against   dk;s: (facepalm) futile to fight

against crus : (facepalm) their healing damn strong even with ailement buff on them + cus flag removes debuffs every 7 sec

against hunters: their parasite + pet + hunter damage (and +30% crit chance to hunters thnx to beastly fury skill) really futile to                                fight with( just cant say alive to damage em before warlocks run out of hp)

against snipers : knockback of torrents + sniper dps makes it hard to fight with

against assassins: hmm, not so hard compared to above classes, but still damn hard unless you really quick with your skills

against thieves : nvr actually dueled a lvl 60 thief so cant say what exactly will be the disadvantage

against sorcerors: insane healing skills + their resilience buff inside healing shield really is annoying

against warlocks: (ninja), nvr fought against lvl 60 warlock so no comment on this

and a warlock has what skills ?

1. basic healing skill

2. couple of pvp type skills ( reaper verdict, basic skill of energy blast, etc)

3. couple of skills which are more usefull in pve rather than in pvp : obsession, vortex of chaos, forcefield, etc(cant exactly remember skill names since i only use them but dont watch skill names laugh.png ) 

4. nothing to save ourselves what so ever in pvp ( if you say forcefield, then go ahead, that will only reduce CC skills efficiency in       pvp genius people)

5. so basically warlock is like :

1. insane element type DOT dealer

2. less defence type since only ranged damager (scythe only good for what ? burst damage for                                                          damage and 3 skills only ? that too at the price of precious defence

3. more like dependant on crit chance + high damage while ignoring defence and dodge

and to those "People" who say warlocks support destroyers

there is only one skill what so ever which is helpful for removing buffs what so ever : Magic devouver skill(this too is like pvp type skill since it gives crit chance <but only to your summoned mobs> 

aye, if you say energy blast too is there, then tell me, why would anyone use a skill which has casting time in pvp ? coz warlock skills of firewall + rain of fire+vortex of chaos + poison + hex + nightmare(if required though futile effort now days ugh) will take all deftness skill time( since only 6-8 seconds deftness thtough circle of time skill ?)

so now enlighten me, how can only changing mana problem make a warlock "Balanced" ?

Edited by Dark-Mage (Elgore), 31 March 2017 - 07:47 AM.

#57 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:09 AM

All I see is nonsense babbling about 1v1. Warlocks are really good when used on team play. Sadly, most of the supports nowadays are just braindead morons who think they're DPS (specially sorcerers), reason why everyone dies and blame the class when playing Warlock. Also, 99% of the Warlock players I see just sit and throw skills instead of moving (moving is an important key to stay alive on PVP, each second of DMG you avoid when fighting melees is relevant).

Warlocks are support destroyers because it's hard to keep track of which debuffs you can cleanse with Spellbreak if you are a sorc, plus, the Warlock can easily switch targets to you if you waste a healing shield in the priority target, meaning you are risking your second life if you don't play carefully (i'm not even counting the CC that mess up a Sorc since they're based on spamming heals). If you are a Crusader, the Warlock can take advantage of your long cooldown buffs by draining them with Magic Devouring / Energy Blast. If you don't like using Energy Blast just because it has a cast, it's your fault, not the game. Also, since the Crus heals are based on regen (Healing effect on Ray of Light + Holy Touch), those 2 draining skills are even harder to deal with.

Oh, and you don't use Firewall or Rampant Chaos on PVP. Your 1v1 combo has low cooldown, if you are using Firewall is for the utility of pain effect, and not the damage. Depends on the situation, but it's not part of your combo. 

It's sad to see that obvious observations are being made by a Crusader main, it just shows how the community is lazy to learn about the strong spots of their classes. I have been playing with a Warlock friend for a whole year now, we are always making builds and adapting our style to get benefits on PVP, and i'm happy that we are having great results. My team has won against Elsa, Andisu and Igor on Arena, now you go check their gears and ours.

Maybe knowledge and skill > gear and play time.

That's all.

If you need a support for tanking anything, you still aren't able to tank it. 

#58 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:37 PM

Talk less do more. Act more theory less. The more you talk the more dumber shown on you.

Enough said.

• Yugi (Elgore) likes this

#59 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2195 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:19 PM

@Dark Mage

Warlocks can put up a fight with anyone if they have a good mana regen. Their skills are ok, they're also ok in matter of damage and survival. What really doyou expect more? Insta killing people with 1 arrow? Note that warlcoks are far more effective in group fights than 1v1 (despite the fact they're good on both). I have a lvl 60 warlock too, i'm aware of what they can or can't do.

@Reikkan

It doesn't matter, people will keep thinking that smashing buttons with good gear = win. 

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 31 March 2017 - 04:20 PM.

• Khyaran (Elgore), Reikkan (Elgore) and Summerrr (Elgore) like this
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#60 NblSupernova (Elgore)

NblSupernova (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:33 PM

Filth tree still needs update ... its dosnt work for pvp. Im actualy using it .
90% not work 😦

ldoupaaf3a5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vote for change, 2nd life, second wind, classes, changes, patch, pooling, unite for change, feedback, suggestion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users