#1 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:57 AM

Dear players!

The game client has been updated to the version 1.0.094

Several changes and fixes have been applied.

Mailbox

• Now the unread letter will be automatically returned to the sender after 30 days. Following this it will be kept in the original sender's mailbox for 30 days more and then automatically deleted. All attachments (items and/or gold) will be transferred to the sender's pocket.
  • The read letter will be kept in your mailbox for 3 days and then automatically deleted. Any attachments will be returned to you in the same way.
  • Now every letter will have a timer displaying its life period. The timer shows the biggest integer value: if the remaining life period is 2 days and 23 hours, the timer will show 2 days, 23 hours and 5 minutes - 23 hours etc.

Mind that all letters sent to characters inactive for 30 or more days will be automatically sent back to a sender. Get ready to receive a certain amount of new letters.

Daily Rewards

Now Small Gift, Middle Gift or Large Gift may contain slotted Ceremonial Cap instead of non-slotted.

Crusader

• Now Guardian Angel seal can be activated when mounted.
  • The description of Aura's Blade talent has been fixed.

Dark Knight

Now Seal of Nosferatu affects summoned helpers that have hp bar.

Archer

Shooting Legs talent has been fixed.

Known errors

• Issues with the quest chain for getting access to the Tellurium Tower have been fixed. Now players will get the pass to the Tower receiving the Test: Energy of the Soul quest.
  • Arcon Shards could not be obtained in some ways in the Castle Dungeon. The error has been fixed.

• Summerrr (Elgore) likes this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Izera (Elgore)

Izera (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:13 AM

Mailbox

• Now the unread letter will be automatically returned to the sender after 30 days. Following this it will be kept in the original sender's mailbox for 30 days more and then automatically deleted. All attachments (items and/or gold) will be transferred to the sender's pocket.
  • The read letter will be kept in your mailbox for 3 days and then automatically deleted. Any attachments will be returned to you in the same way.
  • Now every letter will have a timer displaying its life period. The timer shows the biggest integer value: if the remaining life period is 2 days and 23 hours, the timer will show 2 days, 23 hours and 5 minutes - 23 hours etc.

Mind that all letters sent to characters inactive for 30 or more days will be automatically sent back to a sender. Get ready to receive a certain amount of new letters.

Daily Rewards

Now Small Gift, Middle Gift or Large Gift may contain slotted Ceremonial Cap instead of non-slotted.

GJ

Edited by Izera (Elgore), 02 March 2017 - 11:13 AM.

#3 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:21 AM

I reported this by mail, but just to know.

Have some problem with Healing Shield skill, decription say when you used got Resilience (if i am not wrong was 2 or 3 secs) but we dont got Resilience because the Talent  Archivist (effect by Resilience) dont work or dont get active.

Btw I was testing other stuff, and if I use Regeneration, will active as normal because give protection, but if I use another Healing skills like Healing what give Protection also, the Might from Archivist dont active. Same happens in reverse situation. First Healing skill and later Regeneration. Just first Healing will active Archivist. But both give protection.

Edited by Summerrr (Elgore), 02 March 2017 - 12:40 PM.

• StarrLight (Elgore) likes this

#4 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:26 AM

Have some problem with Healing Shield skill, decription say when you used got Resilience (if i am not wrong was 2 or 3 secs) but we dont got Resilience because the Talent  Archivist (effect by Resilience) dont work or dont get active.

You have got the answer, as far as I know. Your report will be investigated.

#5 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:44 AM

You have got the answer, as far as I know. Your report will be investigated.

Ty Enya

#6 Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:00 PM

Btw I was testing other stuff, and if I use Regeneration, will active as normal because give protection, but if I use another Healing skills like Healing what give Protection also, the Might from Archivist dont active. Same happens in reverse situation. First Healing skill and later Regeneration. Just first Healing will active Archivist. But both give protection.

1. isnt resilience got when shield time gets over or when sorceror;s hp gets below 20% or something ?

2. and that might giving talent has something like 3.5 seconds cooldown time right >? so if you use one healing skill and you get protection, wait for next 3.5 or 4 seconds and then cast another healing skill, maybe that might be the problem ?

#7 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:18 PM

1. isnt resilience got when shield time gets over or when sorceror;s hp gets below 20% or something ?

2. and that might giving talent has something like 3.5 seconds cooldown time right >? so if you use one healing skill and you get protection, wait for next 3.5 or 4 seconds and then cast another healing skill, maybe that might be the problem ?

Yes true, but this thing about shield its new right?

#8 Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:34 PM

if you asking about resilience, it was the same one since sorceror nerf patch

#9 Aardy (Elgore)

Aardy (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationChanson de geste

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:13 AM

Crusader

• Now Guardian Angel seal can be activated when mounted.

:-)

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#10 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:12 PM

The mail system is a little bugged. Items from my alts mail storage keeps glitching. For example in log onto my alt the gear is not there. Then it appears on my main as new mail. I go to my alt and it's all there again. Then repeat. New letters at random keep showing up. Even old castle loot appeared in my mail...Not sure where it came from. Just more and more mail shows up. No idea where half the items come from. It doesn't say who it's from

I don't understand what is happening. I don't know if anything is missing (I have too many items). I do know more and more loot/gear keep showing up.

#11 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:14 PM

The mail system is a little bugged. Items from my alts mail storage keeps glitching. For example in log onto my alt the gear is not there. Then it appears on my main as new mail. I go to my alt and it's all there again. Then repeat. New letters at random keep showing up. Even old castle loot appeared in my mail...Not sure where it came from. Just more and more mail shows up. No idea where half the items come from. It doesn't say who it's from

I don't understand what is happening. I don't know if anything is missing (I have too many items). I do know more and more loot/gear keep showing up.

I really dont know what is happen with mail and wh, I am pretty sure some of 20/30 troll potion desapears here, I checked all my alts WH and mail and cant find it. sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

Edited by Summerrr (Elgore), 03 March 2017 - 10:16 PM.

#12 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:17 PM

I welcome the free loot. But some of this stuff lmao. I don't recall ever having some of it.

#13 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 04 March 2017 - 03:47 PM

Summer, i'll tell you why you don't get Archivist Power stacks when you use Strong Armor with other skills.

Archivist procs when you gain the featured status, subsequent stacks don't count on giving you power. Wanna test it out? Use healing, then wait for the Power stack go till 2sec duration. Then use Healing Shield, it will give you Protection, therefore giving you another stack of Power. Then you let your Strong Armor vanish, and use Regeneration before the Power stacks go away. So you will have 3x Power.

Stacking x10 strong armor won't give you x10 power stacks at the same time, but if you let the Strong armor vanish, the next one will give you a power stack.

Did you get it?

2AnBFMA.png

I know buddy. It's my lifestyle.

#14 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:16 PM

Summer, i'll tell you why you don't get Archivist Power stacks when you use Strong Armor with other skills.

Archivist procs when you gain the featured status, subsequent stacks don't count on giving you power. Wanna test it out? Use healing, then wait for the Power stack go till 2sec duration. Then use Healing Shield, it will give you Protection, therefore giving you another stack of Power. Then you let your Strong Armor vanish, and use Regeneration before the Power stacks go away. So you will have 3x Power.

Stacking x10 strong armor won't give you x10 power stacks at the same time, but if you let the Strong armor vanish, the next one will give you a power stack.

Did you get it?

5f2e6c7fac6a4eb5820cb4a7cbde8336.png

you can stack buffs, but you have to micro it right

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#15 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:25 PM

I always considered it was glitched because all extra stacks were not giving me archivist. Maybe i'm bad at understanding things? Well, my method works and i'm often with 10 stacks of power so whatever.

2AnBFMA.png

I know buddy. It's my lifestyle.

#16 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:39 PM

I always considered it was glitched because all extra stacks were not giving me archivist. Maybe i'm bad at understanding things? Well, my method works and i'm often with 10 stacks of power so whatever.

you can stack strong armor with no cooldown, but to get 10 stacks of power, there is that cooldown

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#17 Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:09 AM

this is exactly what i said to summer in my previous comment.

and enya, Still no change in Domination description in dk tongue.png , description still says Dominition skill requires one fury

#18 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:40 PM

The text error has been reported and ought to be fixed with the recent update. Evidently it has been omitted, so I shall remind of it once more, thank you.

#19 Malditaa (Elgore)

Malditaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:27 PM

Royal Quest or Royal Dark Knights game?  xD the update is for DK only. too O.P!

#20 Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:40 PM

Royal Quest or Royal Dark Knights game?  xD the update is for DK only. too O.P!

this OP thing should really stop. when sorc patch was given, sorcerors were O.P.,   when crus patch was made, Crusaders were O.P., when hunter patch came Hunterts were O.P.,  now all complaining that dark knights are O.P. ?

tell me this if i am wrong about actual roles of all classes : 

1. crusaders :     tanks

2. dark knights :  burst physical damagers

3. Sorcerors :  healers + support class

4. Warlocks : Dot damagers or more  better way of explaining would be element type damagers

5. Hunter : ranged damager + a bit of mixed class of tank + healer

6. Sniper : Long range damager

7. Thief:  a bit of healing thnx to campfire + pvp type since most of skills only single targets type

8. Assassin: burst damagers in pvp since most of skills singer target type

now tell me

crusaders are god tier tanks thanx to their patch

sorcerors god tier healers thnx to their patch

hunters are good with ranged damage

Dark knights are god tier burst psysical damagers thnx to their patch

correct me here if you really think i am mistaken or misunderstood something

its not like other classes are weak, its just that crusaders, sorcerors , hunters and dark knights have got extra boost

and its not like devs have forgotten about other classes either ( maybe tongue.png ), remember that to make one update, devs have to scratch their head and work really hard for couple of months at the very least to come up with ideas and programming code to make the particular class better.

So the only thing i am gonna say right now is have patience and play like you have been, PVP isnt everything in game

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, update, patch, patchnotes, mail

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users