Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:18 PM

Dear Developers & Royal Quest Staffs.

Do you guys read of our thread about complaining imbalance Dark Knight and 2nd life especially in US Server ? If yes, what do you guys purposed ? and how long we need to wait for next big patch or nerf patch ? If no, why ? Is it only US Server complain about this prick ? Russian and Polish server are cool ? they do not complain ?

Sincerely,

Elsa the evil queen.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#2 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2200 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:03 PM

Creating threads to ask if they read another one. Seems reasonable. blink.png

They read everything.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#3 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:16 PM

At this point, i honestly do wonder if they care Sols, the Hunters were bad enough already, the Dark Knights are over the top even by pre patch Hunter standards

• X-Zone (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#4 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:20 PM

I just need someone in charge US Server answer one of complain thread to make sure they read and answer, so there is no player who just talk much and making too many theory.

I just try to help this forum more talkative, not only player who just talk too many theory about the game like they were made the game.

Developers know more about the game and if they say they saying the truth not just theory like player did.

But i am just saying no offense to anyone. Just my perspective to be more clear if they speak not player.

#5 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2200 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:15 PM

At this point, i honestly do wonder if they care Sols, the Hunters were bad enough already, the Dark Knights are over the top even by pre patch Hunter standards

As i said, they read everything, Both here and RU forums. We've got enough proof of this. unfortunately, everything takes time to go live, so the dk nerf (i'm pretty sure they won't stay that way) will come, but not this week or this month for sure. 

We must to understand  that any change made is gonna be a bit different that it was on their heads, and that's why player's feedback is important, but not everyback must be counted, for some are biased or people don't know what they're talking about.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#6 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:59 PM

Developers are following all threads related to the DK update. As Solsa stated they are collecting  feedback currently, and this may take time. Any 'big patch or nerf patch' can't be launched in no time, it requieres information, consideration and a lot of work. Right now devs are watching the game's state after recent implements and analyzing players' opinions. Honestly, complaints 'DK is OP now' do not help much. If you have any specific criticizms or suggestions you are welcome to share them, and be sure they will be read and considered. 

• Elsa (Elgore) and X-Zone (Elgore) like this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#7 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:45 PM

Thats the problem though Enya, you cant say more then DK is OP, cause there isnt a single balanced thing about them now, they can tank, they can dps, they can heal themselves like a Sorc, they have such insane bleeding scaling, they are the combination of all the good things of all other classes, without any negative

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#8 Staarrr (Elgore)

Staarrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:05 AM

Spoiler

Can I complain about their healing reduction is just totally INSANE.WOZsKvH.png

f8qR5h6.png                                                                                                                                                                      

#9 Kiseki-nosedai (Elgore)

Kiseki-nosedai (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Locationbeside you

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:13 PM

hi..

i have a bug report. my i cant wear my suit and my pet button is gone after the maintenance thank you :)

>.<

#10 Kiseki-nosedai (Elgore)

Kiseki-nosedai (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Locationbeside you

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:17 PM

its my mess i got it thanks :D lol

>.<

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: communication, royal quest team, update, focusing, development, 2nd life, dark knight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users