#1 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:12 AM

http://stalkers-guil...AVXz/OM/wcSgA==

The only things in this build that is really negotiable is trading out the ice stike crit damage for cc immunity(taking the bottom 5th talent slot in steel) Though i don't recommend it. All your bleeds, and seal of nosferatu can crit, which means drastically increased heals which equals more survivability :)

You can also run ghost cards in your totem and greaves to remove negative effects, but these cards have a 6 second cooldown which means, you'll feel op in duels, gain a slight advantage in arenas, but in sieges/guild wars over bosses, or pve in general you wont gain any real benefit, so i recommend sticking with orc overseer, and flight:) Health helps invigoration give bigger heals, and with triple radiance here if you get cced the more health you have the more massive your heals become while under cc effects:) 

All in all this build is 100% about dealing damage, your health will often drop wayyyy down, then heal back quickly, it sort of turns you into some kind of glass cannon super hulk. Just know that until your gears get up to about +8 and purple seals, and until you get at least 80% of your pvp cards...This build won't yield the results you're desiring for it to do in most pvp encounters. Although in pve, against single targets you'll still obliterate them!:D 

Enjoy this build, have fun with it, crush some faces with it, beat everyone into Oblivion. 

#2 A-Akeno (Elgore)

A-Akeno (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:46 AM

I see there is no card of wild boar... Wont u have a energy problem ?

#3 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:43 AM

I see there is no card of wild boar... Wont u have a energy problem ?

your energy definitely drains i have since changed to seal of the pain hammer orange, it must be orange which gives back 1 energy per hit. Which puts you at a slow drain that nearly perfectly times up with the cooldown for your energy pots

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Knight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users