6 replies to this topic

#1 Kenshion (Elgore)

Kenshion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:13 PM

This class is skilless now turn on rampant you aint going to die any time soon. This is heavily annoying rampant used to be used when your health got low an needed a pick me up. I want a dev to explain to me WHY THE HELL YOU HAD TO DO WHAT YOUS DID TO SORCS AN HUNTERS TO DKS. honestly this is extremly annoying dk verse dk is infinite battle an its to god dam annoying this class is skilless.this is how dk works riight now. Jump into battle (arena an in 1v1) suddenly these are the things that happen 9 out of 10 times dk just runs in like a lunatic hits a person back to full health then suddenly they just use all buffs up and then use rampant boom infinite battle or dks win please tell me how the hell this is fair to any other classes. Cc immunity. Infinite health basically (yeah i know we can die but still) this is far from right. This is what i want to see ramapnt have a 45 second cd an it lasts 25 seconds i think that would be fair. Make it where dks bursting is a little higher an there tankiness lower because basically a dk just needs a weapon an a set of armour +6 an they can do what the hell they like the opponent either gonna have infinite battle or lose. Even the most skilless person i know can play dk now -_- please fix this so dk is a skilled class not a lazy class. I know other dks are going to be mad cause they wont be able to basically make a crit build infinite energy an health an not die yeah we needed a rework but this is a little overkill

Kenshin210

Boss Titan
Heres a cookie 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

#2 Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:53 PM

This class is skilless now turn on rampant you aint going to die any time soon. This is heavily annoying rampant used to be used when your health got low an needed a pick me up. I want a dev to explain to me WHY THE HELL YOU HAD TO DO WHAT YOUS DID TO SORCS AN HUNTERS TO DKS. honestly this is extremly annoying dk verse dk is infinite battle an its to god dam annoying this class is skilless.this is how dk works riight now. Jump into battle (arena an in 1v1) suddenly these are the things that happen 9 out of 10 times dk just runs in like a lunatic hits a person back to full health then suddenly they just use all buffs up and then use rampant boom infinite battle or dks win please tell me how the hell this is fair to any other classes. Cc immunity. Infinite health basically (yeah i know we can die but still) this is far from right. This is what i want to see ramapnt have a 45 second cd an it lasts 25 seconds i think that would be fair. Make it where dks bursting is a little higher an there tankiness lower because basically a dk just needs a weapon an a set of armour +6 an they can do what the hell they like the opponent either gonna have infinite battle or lose. Even the most skilless person i know can play dk now sleep.png please fix this so dk is a skilled class not a lazy class. I know other dks are going to be mad cause they wont be able to basically make a crit build infinite energy an health an not die yeah we needed a rework but this is a little overkill

partly agreed

dk;s fully geared up will be unstoppable

#3 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:33 PM

Even when not fully geared out, DK's are a total pain to kill, id rather 1v1 a Crusader like Lhafyus/Teranatus/Naytanker then 1v1 any DK

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#4 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:45 PM

Atleast crusaders are some what balanced. The have lots of defense and good heals 1v1. Crusaders lack dps unless they have dps build then they lack defense. DK on the other hand can do all 3. Very tanky, lots of dmg and heals. (Their own heals obviously ).

I would prefer to fight +11 crusaders than a no skill DK that only spams buttons to win.
  • Solsagan (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore) and Reikkan (Elgore) like this

#5 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:04 AM

Elsa ph34r.png

• Elsa (Elgore) likes this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#6 Elsa (Elgore)