39 replies to this topic

#1 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 2920 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:17 PM

Dear players!

Our Royal Quest team has extensive plans for 2017. We have already mentioned before that something grandiose is coming up. It is time now to share more particular plans and to tell you what is currently under preparation.

b2410cc077dbac0d558d612d7b2f732b.png

Morra was forced from the mortal world centuries ago, chained and fallen into oblivion, but she remains very much alive, if weakened. Over time she has given up the struggle against Aura's bond, does not try to break loose anymore, but watches hidden in the Dark, building up her rage and biding her time. Instead of the whole world she craved to rule over, only few forsaken sanctuaries remain for Morra in the darkest corners of Aura, but this situation may not be forever if Royal sources are to be believed.

Morra has had too little to satiate her over the centuries, but for her, even a little power from Shards of Darkness builds on her rage. Still, there are those who make sacrifices to the dark goddess, praise and worship her - and she grows stronger with every tribute, extending her power bit by bit and seizing the weaker ones, often unbeknown to them.

It all started many centuries ago that some rich and spoiled Elenian nobles had been possessed with an idea of secret societies. Under the cover of night they met for parties relishing a sense of daring and importance. Gradually the interest waned except for but some nobles who got taken with the idea of their superiority over the rest of humankind and embraced the Darkness within the core of the planet and Morra’s influence over that Darkness.  

The one who gave his all to Morra and The Darkness, was Lord deMarino. Terrible things were done under his command and many nobles descended from the love of humanity to study necromancy and other horrific knowledge, hoping to find a way to capture mortal souls for their own nefarious purposes.

Seeking for ever more power Lord DeMarino heard told of a mysterious sanctuary deep in one of the darkest Elenian Woods and headed for the place alone. Thus Morra obtained the devoted and responsive servant whose lust for power matched so perfectly with her own. Lord deMarino swore fealty to her and spread Morra's cult among his followers. The goddess taught them dark practices and whispered forbidden knowledge.

They made human sacrifices to their Lady, performed monstrous cannibal rites, and Morra granted them in return, her Bloody Blessing. Affected by it, Morra's servants transformed into vile creatures of the night, gaining unbelievable strength and incredible magical power.

Nonetheless everything has its price and Lord deMarino and his followers turned them into blood-sucking vampires unable to be sated with common food, seeking out only humans for their flesh and blood. The weaker spirits went mad and lost human shape, but the strongest and most knowing ones turned into high vampires, dominating their insane brethren and the undead.

Dark Bonds united the cult deeper than family bonds and the Solo clan had arisen.

7924ffbba900df1e93e0ee752005a9e4.png

Morra triumphed. Every soul that was given to her drew nearer to the moment of long-awaited freedom. Intoxicated with fresh-obtained power, thirsty for blood, vampires desolated villages, killing people for their abhorrent feasts in the ancestral mansion of Lord deMarino.

The only power able to stop them was the power of the Golden Goddess herself. Feeling the pain and sufferings of the Kingdom's inhabitants Aura descended to the world. Angered, once again she turned her power against her fallen sister, and Morra, stunned and blinded, lost her accumulated might. Her bond with the Solo clan weakened and vampires lost their powers of  strength and magic.

Fearful of humans' revenge the Solo clan sealed and charmed their mansion to make it seem as if it was derelict and unable to enter, and settled down into a sleep to wait for awakening of their Lady.

Year by year Morra has been recovering her power. There is a rumour that some people have been making sacrifices to her again in Morra Forest and Twilight Caves and the fear is that the Dark Goddess' might rises.

Half a year ago Morra secretly succeeded to seize power over perished orcs' corpses and establish her cult among orc tribes. Only a select brigade of the Elenia Royal Guard defeated rebel orcs and were sworn to silence for fear the population of Elenia would become afraid - but it may have been too late?

Sources within the Royal Palace and Royal Mages of Maragorne are detecting ground movements not explained by normal geophysics and fear a metaphysical catastrophe in imminent.

Everything points to the Vampire Mansion's doors, sealed for centuries are almost ready to open…

To be continued...

• Elsa (Elgore), Aardy (Elgore), KiraQuest (Elgore) and 3 others like this

93622c33de2d3cc7c5f5759ad9884432.png

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1624 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:26 PM

Finally! I always wanted to get inside the mansion at Arcon. Can't wait for this.

@edit

Will this come before june? laugh.png

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 10 March 2017 - 07:27 PM.

• Falcon-op (Elgore) likes this

Lord commander of Revolt,  King in the north, Warden of Aura.

List of Elites and Bosses

Solsagan's assassin build.

- Lastfm Profile

- Spotify Profile

#3 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 2920 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:40 PM

Finally! I always wanted to get inside the mansion at Arcon. Can't wait for this.

@edit

Will this come before june? laugh.png

Classified ph34r.png

Any time dates will be later. Why June? Do you have some private plans? :P

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

#4 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:45 PM

In june, Sols and I will be travelling the world, cosplaying as our respective classes in Royal Quest, we have the outfits ready and everything. laugh.png

• Solsagan (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore) and Reikkan (Elgore) like this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#5 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 2920 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:51 PM

Sounds great :D remember to make video ok? wink.png

#6 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • LocationFive steps ahead of you

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:45 PM

Wasn't that Anastasia's entry for some Forum event? I also remember the joke about it being "Solsagan" instead of "Soloclan".

Huh... maybe we can see a heavenly map inspired by my entry? ph34r.png

@Topic

Great news, i guess wub.png

• Elsa (Elgore) likes this

Throw the first key into the Sea of Hate.

Throw the second key into the Sea of Fear.

Throw the third key into the Sea of Senselessness.

The fourth key belongs into the Sea of Greed.

And the Fifth into the Sea of Ignorance.

Throw the Sixth key into the Sea of Disease, or you may die.

The last one belongs to him...

#7 Z'oldyck (Elgore)

Z'oldyck (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:20 PM

Good luck with the work and this year is full of surprises. wink.png

#8 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:19 AM

2XkBlMa.jpg

Dear Royal Quest Developers,

Just put little bit a coding program for /dance feature along with this big patch smile.png
Please i am begging, or can i request mistress boss/elite named Anastasia/Anastasya/Anastacia, please i was the one who provision this Clan smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Best Regards,

Elsa the evil queen.

• KiraQuest (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore) and ZãoBr (Elgore) like this

#9 Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:19 AM

nice, finally some new stuff added in game biggrin.png.

and how about putting some additional stuffs as in like dark attribute classes( like in story : dk;s and warlocks ) will be able to do a bit more damage inside the mansion while light attribute classes ( like in story crusaders ) will do a bit less damage ?

( or the exact opposite ? dk;s and warlocks are fighting against the dark forces, their own kin so they will do less damage and aura warriors (crusaders) will do more damage ? )

and then hunters with dark attribute monsters ( any monster which drops shard of darkness ) will do more damage and other monsters

stuff like these ?

Any suggestions or ideas on this thought ?

Edited by Dark-Mage (Elgore), 11 March 2017 - 08:22 AM.

#10 Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:14 AM

and then hunters with dark attribute monsters ( any monster of cursed places as in like teuton mobs, warlax mobs, etc. ) will do more damage and other monsters

Edited by Dark-Mage (Elgore), 11 March 2017 - 10:18 AM.

#11 Staarrr (Elgore)

Staarrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:42 AM

At last! The story between Aura and Morra.

Please tell us what is the exact reason why Morra fall into the Dark side?

or what happened between them?

Why are they fighting? 

PS: DON'T COMPLETE THE SHARD OF DARKNESS QUEST! MORRA WILL RISEN AGAIN! aaaaa!!

Ex2pShp.png#SisterfightsQF7chiN.png

f8qR5h6.png                                                                                                                                                                      YjhLijE.png

#12 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 2920 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:45 PM

Morra was Dark from the very beginning of the world. Aura the Light Goddess has two sisters in fact: Morrigin and Morra. Both sisters favour the Darkness but  while Morrigin is cold and indifferent (and loyal to her Golden Sister at the same time), Morra the Furious was ever devoted to death, bloodshed and desolation. There is a good reason vampires, her creations and her most faithful servants, refer to Morra as Bloody Mistress.

Long, long ago, after Aura brought life to the world, she was forced to confine Morra, her younger sister, in order to save all living souls from her dark bloodthirsty reign. Morrigin, they say, was arrogant and rampant those days, and thousands served her drawing power from her dark flame - but she allied Aura in confrontation with Morra, and battled her murderous sister in the Dark, and all her fury was spent and burned away in this battle. Then Aura and Morrigin subdued and confined Morra but could not decide to eliminate their once loved sister. Now Morra hides in the utmost Dark hungrily devouring poor scrapes of power brought by her willing (and unwilling) servants with sinister Shards of Darkness - and still waiting for the coveted hour, still hoping to arise in bloody might.

• Elsa (Elgore) and KiraQuest (Elgore) like this

#13 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 2920 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:54 PM

Wasn't that Anastasia's entry for some Forum event? I also remember the joke about it being "Solsagan" instead of "Soloclan".

Huh... maybe we can see a heavenly map inspired by my entry? ph34r.png

@Topic

Great news, i guess wub.png

Do you mean this contest entry: https://us.royalques...-round/?p=15878 ? It was known to devs, and even the idea related to the Vampire Mansion was their own, this artwork had of course made its inspiring contribution smile.png

2XkBlMa.jpg

Dear Royal Quest Developers,

Just put little bit a coding program for /dance feature along with this big patch smile.png
Please i am begging, or can i request mistress boss/elite named Anastasia/Anastasya/Anastacia, please i was the one who provision this Clan smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Best Regards,

Elsa the evil queen.

Unfortunately all boss positions are already occupied in the Vampire Mansion but... we shall keep in mind your request ph34r.png

• Elsa (Elgore) and KiraQuest (Elgore) like this

#14 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 2920 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:57 PM

nice, finally some new stuff added in game biggrin.png.

and how about putting some additional stuffs as in like dark attribute classes( like in story : dk;s and warlocks ) will be able to do a bit more damage inside the mansion while light attribute classes ( like in story crusaders ) will do a bit less damage ?

( or the exact opposite ? dk;s and warlocks are fighting against the dark forces, their own kin so they will do less damage and aura warriors (crusaders) will do more damage ? )

Any suggestions or ideas on this thought ?

DKs and warlocks are not vampires' kin blink.png

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

#15 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:43 PM

DKs and warlocks are not vampires' kin :blink:

If they where vampires then crusader arua light would deal X2 damage on them. ^^
  • Khyaran (Elgore) and Reikkan (Elgore) like this

#16 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:47 PM

Well ... it's about time I paid Morra a visit, I got half a mind to discuss our last little trade.

Spoiler

Edited by Enya, 11 March 2017 - 02:37 PM.
Please use Spoiler skill

• Xeffer (Elgore) likes this

#17 Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Dark-Mage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 11 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

DKs and warlocks are not vampires' kin blink.png

by kin, i didnt meant them as in like family branch, i meant they all draw power from darkness

kin as in like dk;s, warlocks and vampires get power from darkness, ( but ofcource through different sources i.e. from morra or morrigan ), but you got the point right ?

#18 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 2920 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 02:38 PM

If they where vampires then crusader arua light would deal X2 damage on them. ^^

Aura :P

• Khyaran (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#19 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1184 posts
  • LocationRight behind you...

Posted 11 March 2017 - 02:46 PM

Will this include new mobs, or just a different colored skeleton or 2?

Fighting vampires sounds really cool biggrin.png

#20 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:52 PM

Hahaha. I never type that word correctly.^^ The shadow masters deep in the forest of Shadows have failed to correctly identify the crusaders skills. They are the reason for this mistake hahaha.

I do hope to see this patch soon.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: developers notes, vampires, solo clan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users