Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:24 PM

Buying:

- Rusty spring 150k each

If you don't find me in game, send letter with "specify price".

Selling:

- 

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 20 March 2019 - 12:09 PM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#2 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:44 PM

p2w 

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#3 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:53 PM

caixa 2

box 2

#4 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:36 PM

2m each. or 10m if you have the Hellish fragment.

Like usual. Over pricing all his items and under pricing when buying. Classic Sols move sleep.png

• Yugi (Elgore) likes this

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#5 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:48 PM

Like usual. Over pricing all his items and under pricing when buying. Classic Sols move sleep.png

Actually no. I'm paying more than the last one i've bought. Before you used to see a bunch for 1m on market and sometimes even for 500k. So please, tell me more how i am under pricing here. If you don't have any to sell don't waste your time here.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#6 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:55 PM

Actually no. I'm paying more than the last one i've bought. Before you used to see a bunch for 1m on market and sometimes even for 500k. So please, tell me more how i am under pricing here. If you don't have any to sell don't waste your time here.

Previously yes that was the price, but market prices change everyday that's how the market works. If i saw a few on the market for 2m it would make sense, but honestly how many do you see in the market right now? How much are real's right now vs when aura tears were cheap. Aura tears should be selling for at least 3m or so. And I just love how you absolutely dodge how you always over priced things. Not all the times you'll over price things, but now a days all i see is you just selling everything for 12m+ ^^. I'm not saying it's wrong by no means it's all fair, but just annoying. ._. mellow.png

#7 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:17 AM

Previously yes that was the price, but market prices change everyday that's how the market works. If i saw a few on the market for 2m it would make sense, but honestly how many do you see in the market right now? How much are real's right now vs when aura tears were cheap. Aura tears should be selling for at least 3m or so. And I just love how you absolutely dodge how you always over priced things. Not all the times you'll over price things, but now a days all i see is you just selling everything for 12m+ ^^. I'm not saying it's wrong by no means it's all fair, but just annoying. ._. mellow.png

Im sure he posts items at the what they are actually worth. You seem to live the " I want everything OP cheap, for an easy game ".

• Solsagan (Elgore) likes this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#8 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:24 PM

Im sure he posts items at the what they are actually worth. You seem to live the " I want everything OP cheap, for an easy game ".

Lol not really. You can ask a few of the good older players and they even know it's a bit over priced. Darkskiss for example agrees with me on troll card and thorn lancer card being a bit over priced. 10mil is fine but 17m for just one of them is just gutting the other person as well as taking their gold. 

#9 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:40 PM

*cough* i smell hatred.

Anyway isnt the castle chest drop keys ? i think im sure i've seen it somewhere crystal key drop from castle chest.

CMIIIW

#10 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:59 PM

I think i already said this once, but let me explain again: I always put overpriced stuff on my store so people can make offers, it's better than losing money by selling on market. If a player makes a reasonable offer, we can make a deal, i'm not asking anyone to buy stuff for that price.  It's called using the brain, a thing that most of players here should do instead of lowering the price every day just because no one is buying. Complain as much as you want, but i always sell/buy stuff for the right price.  As for aura tears, i think i've got my hands on 10~15 so far and i bought/sold them for 500k~2m. Their price isn't based on reales, it never was and recently( a few months ago i guess) i bought one for 1.5 or 2m if i recall.

@Elsa

Yeah i'm always opening chests with castle keys but even with them is too rare. I think i've opened more than 200 gold and iron chests and a few crystals (those keys don't drop in castle), but i only dropped 2 aura tears so far since the chest loot change.

And once again i'm going to ask to only post here if any of you have  aura tears or hellish fragment to sell. 

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 22 March 2017 - 01:04 PM.

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#11 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:55 PM

Solsa wants A effret, He needs 30 tears, who knows how much he has now. but ur fools if u sell to him for 2m. when i wanted efreet i bought 40 crystal keys and only got 1 tear, u can imagine how hard it is to get 30, im not even going to do the math. but  i would say each tear is 10m+ AT LOW,  i remember i offerd Evropa 10mil for each of her tears and 50m for her fragments, she said no,  reason is 10mil a fragment would be a 300mil efreet. which is cheap if i buy 40 crystal keys and only get 1 tear. so if u have tears sell them for 10M+ this guy can offerd it, he makes 100mil a week and controls the game. he should be buying them for 20mil

#12 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:59 PM

Tears are very very rare, efreet is like another Sharpsnail card. bursting 10k a crit. sell them high very high, he is buying them for 2mil. i will pay 10mil , inbox me if u have them

Edited by Kidgoku (Elgore), 22 March 2017 - 11:00 PM.

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this

#13 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:43 AM

Evropa put her fragments for 15m on market when she was trying to buy my brother's pharao card. I offered some money for the whole pack ( 3 fragments) but since my brother sold the card she said she didn't need the money anymore. 300m on a efreet is the most dumb thing, only brainless people would go that far. 

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#14 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:39 AM

Evropa put her fragments for 15m on market when she was trying to buy my brother's pharaoh card. I offered some money for the whole pack ( 3 fragments) but since my brother sold the card she said she didn't need the money anymore. 300m on a efreet is the most dumb thing, only brainless people would go that far. 

Well when you're just a brain dead person *coughing suspiciously* you tend to realize after you acquired something what the real cost of that "thing" you did was.

#15 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:26 AM

Evropa put her fragments for 15m on market when she was trying to buy my brother's pharao card. I offered some money for the whole pack ( 3 fragments) but since my brother sold the card she said she didn't need the money anymore. 300m on a efreet is the most dumb thing, only brainless people would go that far. 

Solsa if you want a efreet, stop begging people for there tears, and go get it by buying  keys.  that will coast u alot more then 300mil. you understand that? get it? do u get it? braindead

#16 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:43 AM

If you don't have one to sell don't post, i don't care if you think they worth more, i'm buying for the same price i've got the last ones, If you don't like deal with It.

I'm going to hide any post like this from now on and If you insist you're going to get some warnning points.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#17 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:24 PM

I'm buying more stuff.

If you have any please send mail to me in game with cash on deliver or just pm here and when i get home (around 9pm gmt 0 ) we can make a deal.

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#18 Wing (Elgore)

Wing (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:37 AM

I'm buying more stuff.

If you have any please send mail to me in game with cash on deliver or just pm here and when i get home (around 9pm gmt 0 ) we can make a deal.

Oh you buying dimes? :D

#19 HolyShooter (Elgore)

HolyShooter (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:16 PM

Edited by HolyShooter (Elgore), 24 March 2017 - 04:17 PM.

#20 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2174 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:17 PM

list up to date.

- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users