this game is made of wasted cards one more wont change much

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#22 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:21 PM

Gratz on the card drop. 

Rumor has it some of  the "top" guys from the RU server are leveling characters on this server. Within the next 4-6 weeks the are going control all the elites.(According to them) Lmao. ^^ I have seen and talked to about 8-10 of them but actually winning the elites/boss that remains to be shown. 

Its good that Sparta got a boss drop. I also understand why many say its a wasted card. It happens too often in this game. Someone gets a good card then 2-3 months latter they cease to exist in the game. Most of us have seen this happen.  I have seen and dropped many cards. Yet i do not even know where most are now. All those RG I have seen drop. 10+ now. Yet i never bothered using them. A RQ i gave away to a friend he got banned a few months latter. The list of cards disappearing goes on and on. 

• Reya (Elgore) likes this

#23 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:39 PM

Gratz on the card drop. 

Rumor has it some of  the "top" guys from the RU server are leveling characters on this server. Within the next 4-6 weeks the are going control all the elites.(According to them) Lmao. ^^ I have seen and talked to about 8-10 of them but actually winning the elites/boss that remains to be shown. 

Its good that Sparta got a boss drop. I also understand why many say its a wasted card. It happens too often in this game. Someone gets a good card then 2-3 months latter they cease to exist in the game. Most of us have seen this happen.  I have seen and dropped many cards. Yet i do not even know where most are now. All those RG I have seen drop. 10+ now. Yet i never bothered using them. A RQ i gave away to a friend he got banned a few months latter. The list of cards disappearing goes on and on.

I'm probably end up going to "retire" from rq and just go to revelation online. Still to be in one for now, but it's just so much more end game content and party system with raids etc etc

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#24 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:44 AM

Funny how all of you speak like your in sparta. Rainbowsky is on as much as me , and comes to every single boss we do, she knows how to kill all bosses and does a hell of a job staying alive, all the time, her gear is merly +7 for the time being, but she can only get better, she is pure dps for are boss raids, and just got a awesome card to improve her gear and stats, so please tell me more on how its a "waste" 

Lets talk about Myotics PVE TANK DK build and how he is useing mega irex, that is the real waste,

Edited by Kidgoku (Elgore), 26 March 2017 - 01:45 AM.

#25 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:49 AM

You people like to fight for no reason, lol.

Yugi this isn't the olympics, here's a score that should matter: Revolt 27362727 boss cards, Sparta 1. Gratz on the card again, wasted or not.

Do you know how to count?. Beastbane , Archon , Entx2, thats 4 

#26 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:54 AM

Funny how all of you speak like your in sparta. Rainbowsky is on as much as me , and comes to every single boss we do, she knows how to kill all bosses and does a hell of a job staying alive, all the time, her gear is merly +7 for the time being, but she can only get better, she is pure dps for are boss raids, and just got a awesome card to improve her gear and stats, so please tell me more on how its a "waste" 

Lets talk about Myotics PVE TANK DK build and how he is useing mega irex, that is the real waste,

"Waste" as in you should of done the original plan of non-personal gloves for the guild to use rather than personal. I'd gladly give you the made exterminator gloves I have slotted no seal no plus for the guild.
And 2nd doesn't nomaso have like 3 mega irex cards o.O

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#27 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:08 AM

I meant dropped cards, not bought ones. Either way, if this makes any difference: 50 x 4 

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#28 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:11 AM

"Waste" as in you should of done the original plan of non-personal gloves for the guild to use rather than personal. I'd gladly give you the made exterminator gloves I have slotted no seal no plus for the guild.
And 2nd doesn't nomaso have like 3 mega irex cards o.O

yeah we will. this is the 1st of many ;) 

#29 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 08:59 AM

Congrats wink.png

Can't wait to see Sparta getting all other boss cards and cant wait to see sparta getting a castle. But i believe this is a first step towards the success. Congratulations Yugi, Nomaso and all spartans.

Solsagan, Chill out brother. I know there are always differences among each other but if someone is sharing there happiness with us then let him share. He didn't made any comment against you so you don't have to make any. No point of creating unnecessary negativity. We all know Revolt is unbeatable champs but that doesn't mean you always have to mock others who trying and look down on others.

Its wrong.

I am sorry if i hurt you but my intentions were good so how about lets all be happy and lets cheer for Spartans.

• Elsa (Elgore) and LadyFaith (Elgore) like this

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#30 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:39 PM

you miss understanding what i say WASTE,

what i mean about WASTE is GIVE A CARD to a random player that we sure its going to quit in 1~3months

doesnt matter if she Plays "Ok"

just like revolt did with many many players...

hahaha rly?   revolt ent 10x~15x , archon 3x, des 3x , mega irex 4 x, ed 1, gt 1x , rg 50x............

#31 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:12 PM

Congrats wink.png

Solsagan, Chill out brother. I know there are always differences among each other but if someone is sharing there happiness with us then let him share. He didn't made any comment against you so you don't have to make any. No point of creating unnecessary negativity. We all know Revolt is unbeatable champs but that doesn't mean you always have to mock others who trying and look down on others.

Its wrong.

You need to read again. He made a comment based on a few ex-Revolt players opnions  who either got kicked or left because of greed and now spread nonsense, as you can see on Nomaso's first post "Guild focusing on greed or close friends" which is the comment that made me say what i've said. Any other comment i've made was a response to a previous one made by people, just like this one.

And also read again so you can see me being positive and saying gratz to their card drop. One thing has nothing to another.

@Wasted cards

Happens all the time, no biggie. I've lost the count on how many inactive ents, rgs and other cards are in Revolt, but it's part of the game.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

#32 Aion (Elgore)

Aion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:42 PM

you noobs, p2 lose.

*roll credits*

smile.png smile.png smile.png

• StarrLight (Elgore) likes this

#33 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:17 PM

People are quick to point out the negative in others to save themselves.

It's safe to say Myo is the best (Pve) DK on the server. I have yet to see any other DK solo ent and the other bosses. He did this on a daily basis while others just watched in awe. This was before the DK patch made them god and his gear was normal. All the cards that dropped are well deserved.

It's good that new guilds are getting cards. Just don't get cocky yet. Some players have more boss/elite cards on there gear than your whole entire guild combined.
  • Solsagan (Elgore) likes this

#34 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:28 PM

Solsagan you changed a lot man, Last time i see you didn't cared who had negativity towards you or your guild. You focused on what you doing and still helped out other people who had negativity that thing i liked about you. 

Nomaso don't taunt man. Nowday's i can see how people in game being unfair towards revolt or solsagan just because he is mod or leader of strong guild. Its okay man, He is leader of guild and he can do whatever he want in his guild. That might be part of his strategy, If it upsets you then its just part of competition.

Respect others and others will respect you is a simple thing in life.

I dont like this good post getting ruined by hating comments.

• Elsa (Elgore) likes this

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#35 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:43 PM

Yeah the more i read, the more i realized who is corrupted. Shame on people who start sneer other people because envious not a fact. Perhaps now i more understand what is going on, not just spread issue without fact. This is getting more immature, it is better to stack your fact before say anything nonsense, do not act better if still talk like kids.

JOYqkRr.gif

Edited by Elsa (Elgore), 26 March 2017 - 03:43 PM.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#36 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:59 PM

Solsagan you changed a lot man, Last time i see you didn't cared who had negativity towards you or your guild. You focused on what you doing and still helped out other people who had negativity that thing i liked about you. 

I'm still the same, and i still don't care but this doesn't mean that i won't write back when people say nonsense, specially from a player who  bought a bunch of cards and spent 6~7 months making excuses to pay them, when he was selling reales and had the money to quit the debt ages ago but choose the make his "friends" idiots the whole time.

Anyway, this isn't the thread to discuss those things. They're celebrating their card drop so let them, please don't continue those stupid fights for no reason. 

#37 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:31 PM

People are quick to point out the negative in others to save themselves.

It's safe to say Myo is the best (Pve) DK on the server. I have yet to see any other DK solo ent and the other bosses. He did this on a daily basis while others just watched in awe. This was before the DK patch made them god and his gear was normal. All the cards that dropped are well deserved.

It's good that new guilds are getting cards. Just don't get cocky yet. Some players have more boss/elite cards on there gear than your whole entire guild combined.

Mega irex 100% pvp card, 100% made for Pure DPS, ENough said, 

Edited by Kidgoku (Elgore), 26 March 2017 - 06:33 PM.

#38 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:52 PM

Mega irex 100% pvp card, 100% made for Pure DPS, ENough said, 

a6Cpj0W.jpg

I am sorry 100% what? What is 100% (Pvp)???????

Humanoids is a (PvE) mob type. Alpha Male for example. You are incorrect Mega Irex can be used for both (PvP) and (PvE).

• X-Zone (Elgore) likes this

#39 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:08 PM

a6Cpj0W.jpg

I am sorry 100% what? What is 100% (Pvp)???????

Humanoids is a (PvE) mob type. Alpha Male for example. You are incorrect Mega Irex can be used for both (PvP) and (PvE).

noob, who uses mi to farm mobs wtf

Edited by Kidgoku (Elgore), 26 March 2017 - 07:12 PM.

#40 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:11 PM

( This coming from me is going to raise eyebrows)

Why do people whine about a 'wasted' card or however you want to call it

People are too burnt up towards eachother to realise that the first thing a new player reads when they check the forums is people crying and flaming eachother like they are mentally aged at about 7 years old

-Congrats on the card Sparta

-Mods are entitled to their own opinion (even if that opinion isnt an exact damn copy of your own)

-Everyone that keeps this flame war going should just get a forum ban, keep the nice people on here and do whatever with the rest

-Dont flame towards me now, i may not be a mod but im still entitled to my own opinion as well (even if no one here gives a crap)

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 26 March 2017 - 07:12 PM.

• Solsagan (Elgore), X-Zone (Elgore), Morŧred (Elgore) and 1 other like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Boss, Card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users