Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:32 PM

Congratulations on the card, Spartans.

Even though I still don't quite understand Yugi, sometimes he hates you, sometimes he likes you. You are too random, boy. I can't form an opinion about you because I don't understand you. But keep up the good work with your guild and good luck on the future, let's hope you get all the cards you want/need.

About the topic, it was already expected that we would have a flame war here, but I guess that's part of the game and somehow it keeps people focused on getting better to flame "the other side". I guess it's good for the game health, since everyone keeps playing to sustain those wars...

• Nomaso (Elgore) likes this

2AnBFMA.png

I know buddy. It's my lifestyle.

#42 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:51 AM

Solsagan :

I had no clue about what you said about the cards and debt, Maybe you are right. Maybe they are doing wrong, But How third unknown person like me who have no clue what is happening in game will look this forum as, I was reading and saw they got card so according to my point of view they did good but all of a sudden post turned with fighting debates only because of that i commented against you i am sorry for lack of knowledge.

Spillion. :

You are absolutely right. Infact i was talking the same since normal random player will have no clue what solsagan is talking about. only handful of high level players will know who is right and who is wrong those who know what happened. But random player like me will definitely think as this post is always flaming each other and nothing actually changed in game

Reikkan :

> it was already expected that we would have a flame war here, but I guess that's part of the game. <

Man if already knew there will be flamings then better not to start such topics on forums I disagree to you that its part of game. No bro it is not a bit part of game. Come on man till now i was in impression people are sharing their happiness. You are just proving that they intentionally picking up fights.

I am sorry everyone, Who am i to judge but you guys know i played this game a lot. and i don't know i just feel sad thinking dude nothing is improving everyone hates each other as always. 3 years passed in game but hating among people didn't changed. I don't know how you guys look at me, But as for me i always tried to create a friendly environment and resulted in opposite by creating more hating. I always tried for good relations but every time i make effort i end up getting more and more negativity.  I just wish one day there will be a time when there will be a true happiness among each other and game will be there just for a competition which i wished for long to happen

Edited by X-Zone (Elgore), 27 March 2017 - 01:57 AM.

• Elsa (Elgore) likes this

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#43 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:21 AM

Yes its really funny how i see in nomaso intend posting this moment mean to celebrating their fortune in Elenia, then suddenly a fire start burning the whole atmosphere of this thread into SALT thread.

Its like whats wrong with you man ?

yumYbnj.gif

#44 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:40 AM

Again, you guys need to separate things. Here is what happened on this thread so far:

1 - People celebrating the card 

2 - People saying it's a wasted card (Note that there's only me,foston and star from Revolt saying this, the rest is either in sparta or any other guild)

3 - What Nomaso said between the lines and what i said in response to that has nothing to do with their card drop.

That being said, there's no salt here when 90% said gg to the card. Also, there's no guild/flame  war, if you read again you'll see that most of the discussion is about the card being wasted or not.

so again:

GG Sparta on the card, wasted or not. The rest is just people saying what they think. Trust me, i've played other games and was active on their forums and can say this is not even close to flame. Or you can check the russian forums, which is worse than this one on discussions, yet their server is full.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#45 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:06 PM

Well i wasnt going on this topic specifically, just general, the amount of topics where people cry over eachothers 'luck' or whatever (i myself used to do so as well), is fairly high opposed to topics that actually have some sort of use (cause those havent been used since the start of the game pretty much)

At first i would agree with most people here, but the same discussions as a year ago, same typical people responding in the same typical way, it gets old

This is supposed to be a forum where people can be helped, and where things can be celebrated, which by the way was the original intent of this very topic

Maybe if we started with that, at least some players would consider sticking around for further notice, instead of finding a salty, drama fueled forum where no one is considered knowledgeable about anything

• Solsagan (Elgore), Elsa (Elgore), Ragedrop (Elgore) and 2 others like this

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#46 Aion (Elgore)

Aion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:44 PM

Mega irex 100% pvp card, 100% made for Pure DPS, ENough said, 

I repeat GG Sparta on the card, wasted or not.

and this noob guy again, i know why you hate revolt, i know your pathetic past.

and again, you always have narrow minds, i repeat, narrow minds.

who only use for pvp is really waste and dumb person, and soon maybe you. you know nothing about dk skills and how it works etc, still.

this is the reason i won't to make my dk build guide and explain the whole things about dk skills, people seeing good build, they copy, elemental build, copy, air damage, they copy. laugh.png

you can ask another dk or someone who can do the math etc (idk why people so serious to do maths for game)

and you should explore more about this game, not only just came and crawling in one dungeon

• Aion (Elgore) and StarrLight (Elgore) like this

#47 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:54 PM

I repeat GG Sparta on the card, wasted or not.

and this noob guy again, i know why you hate revolt, i know your pathetic past.

and again, you always have narrow minds, i repeat, narrow minds.

who only use for pvp is really waste and dumb person, and soon maybe you. you know nothing about dk skills and how it works etc, still.

this is the reason i won't to make my dk build guide and explain the whole things about dk skills, people seeing good build, they copy, elemental build, copy, air damage, they copy. laugh.png

you can ask another dk or someone who can do the math etc (idk why people so serious to do maths for game)

and you should explore more about this game, not only just came and crawling in one dungeon

Noob.

#48 Aion (Elgore)

Aion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:04 PM

see, you can't proof anything.

• Aion (Elgore) likes this

#49 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:32 PM

Well i wasnt going on this topic specifically, just general, the amount of topics where people cry over eachothers 'luck' or whatever (i myself used to do so as well), is fairly high opposed to topics that actually have some sort of use (cause those havent been used since the start of the game pretty much)

At first i would agree with most people here, but the same discussions as a year ago, same typical people responding in the same typical way, it gets old

This is supposed to be a forum where people can be helped, and where things can be celebrated, which by the way was the original intent of this very topic

Maybe if we started with that, at least some players would consider sticking around for further notice, instead of finding a salty, drama fueled forum where no one is considered knowledgeable about anything

Threads like this one will always have some sort of discussion no matter what, it won't change. The issue is that people will always find or give a reason to start a discussion on every thread and they insiste to keep it there, when they have one designed to this. The truth is, there will always be discussion, it's up to us to keep them in a particular place where everyone will know the subjet, or if we're goingo to act like kids and start drama everywhere.

@thread

If you want to continue any silly discussion, do it here, from now on unrelated posts will be deleted.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#50 NblSupernova (Elgore)

NblSupernova (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Posted 24 October 2019 - 12:25 PM

Sad memories
"what does not kill me, makes me stronger."

ldoupaaf3a5.png