45 replies to this topic

#21 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:32 PM

Yugi asked me to join him and take down Revolt too (for real in case you don't believe me) laugh.png

• Elsa (Elgore), X-Zone (Elgore), Oomph (Elgore) and 2 others like this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#22 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:43 PM

Hahahahaha, what possibly something else this is so cringe ! OMG ! laugh.pnglaugh.png

This was expected from those who are aware of guilds and know players involved with the guilds. It's always been the same players with the same issues happening time and time again.. +/- the new guys.

Just play for fun. A guild founded on hate has always failed.

We are not built on hate, we just have purpose to put down revolt, why you have to be considered it as hate come on man, whats wrong having purposes ?cool.png

We are having fun, we hunt bosses and elites like shit, we sometimes sharing idiot thing about naruto, we somehow bully someone in-game, we had all good times, even what if this madness was intended ?, it is just ordinary of Yugi talent hahaha, calm down satans everything is fine no need to be cringerolleyes.gif

He is just crazy, and told you this is embarrassing wub.pngrolleyes.gif

bbRLCpM.gif

#23 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:59 PM

Let's make a bet: How long until Nomaso and Yugi get back together? i say less than a month.

• Elsa (Elgore) likes this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

#24 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:03 PM

Let's make a bet: How long until Nomaso and Yugi get back together? i say less than a month.

Wrong question, lets place a bet, do yugi will return to the game or not ?

I bet No.

But for your bet, i say less than 5 hours.

Wait i won, now Yugi and Nomaso having phone sex.

YeqhZrh.png?1

Edited by Elsa (Elgore), 28 March 2017 - 05:05 PM.

• KiraQuest (Elgore) likes this

#25 Reikkan (Elgore)

Reikkan (Elgore)

Rune Bearer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationBright Shield

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:36 PM

Spoiler

• Solsagan (Elgore), Elsa (Elgore), Oomph (Elgore) and 4 others like this

2AnBFMA.png

I know buddy. It's my lifestyle.

#26 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:43 PM

Yugi asked me to join him and take down Revolt too (for real in case you don't believe me) laugh.png

What the heck, Hahahahahaha man i am dying with laughter

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#27 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:45 PM

Old days were good, Sinisters, Area 51 and Immortals were only 3 guilds capable of giving good competition to Revolt.

• Elsa (Elgore) likes this

#28 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:05 AM

Old days were good, Sinisters, Area 51 and Immortals were only 3 guilds capable of giving good competition to Revolt.

Not so true. Many guilds have been able to give Revolt competition. Starless Aeon, Russian Mafia,Sparta, Warsong. some guilds stronger than others. In the end most just stopped playing the game. Killing the competition. 

Spoiler

• X-Zone (Elgore) and Ragedrop (Elgore) like this

#29 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

Spoiler

i dont get this

#30 Curvina (Elgore)

Curvina (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:19 AM

If before it was already difficult for Sparta to be able to kill bosses, now it became impossible

Who's going to face the champion?

#31 Curvina (Elgore)

Curvina (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:25 AM

i dont get this

To understand such things, you must have a brain of my own, it is not your case.

• Aion (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#32 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:28 AM

If only i had gears and motivation to stay in game xD

#33 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:56 AM

To understand such things, you must have a brain of my own, it is not your case.

oh ok thats helpfull thanks for clearing that up

Edited by Yugi (Elgore), 30 March 2017 - 10:57 AM.

#34 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:09 AM

Yugi, Not to be Disrespectful, you are very good person you have very good qualities but you are possessed by negativity like Revenge, Anger, Short Tempered, Vulgurness and when those negative qualities get combined with some wrong activities, Wrong eating and drinking habits (I don't want to go in detail), Then is becomes a deadly combination of destruction of your own self. You are a fine player but your behavior ruins all. Forget this game, This is just a game. But even in life you will create unnecessary enemies.

I know by reading my comment i am pretty sure you will come at me with anger, But trust me i been through that stage, Anger is just a double edge sword which harms your ownself more than others. You should avoid eating foods which will shut your brain and just encourage your anger to come out. I hope you know which edible products i am talking about.

Stay healthy brother and Don't ruin yourself for no reason.

#35 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:13 AM

Yugi, Not to be Disrespectful, you are very good person you have very good qualities but you are possessed by negativity like Revenge, Anger, Short Tempered, Vulgurness and when those negative qualities get combined with some wrong activities, Wrong eating and drinking habits (I don't want to go in detail), Then is becomes a deadly combination of destruction of your own self. You are a fine player but your behavior ruins all. Forget this game, This is just a game. But even in life you will create unnecessary enemies.

I know by reading my comment i am pretty sure you will come at me with anger, But trust me i been through that stage, Anger is just a double edge sword which harms your ownself more than others. You should avoid eating foods which will shut your brain and just encourage your anger to come out. I hope you know which edible products i am talking about.

ok doctor phil

#36 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:33 PM

People are different no one is the same. We all have goals and our own ways to get them. Maybe some are more "extreme" than other, but that's just their own unique way. And even that you shouldn't even say anything since for one x-zone is emotionally messed up and uses guilt to keep people and the other guy just is unknown and never even noticed. Yugi has actually done shit and done stuff in game compared to you two bafoons.
  • Yugi (Elgore) likes this

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#37 Daemonum (Elgore)

Daemonum (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationInside The Fire

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:03 PM

giphy.gif

#hopelessbastard

tumblr_muoc1aJZBI1s3979jo1_500.gif

#38 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:16 AM

Why we dont have facepalm emotion here?

Damn Yugi, its what? 3x time you do this?

Always when people talk about you saying "yugi cant change, he is selffish"(and stuffs like that) I say no, he changed its a good boy, help a lot the guild m8s...

Damn dude.. what is wrong with you? This is real or just a joke?

#39 Curvina (Elgore)

Curvina (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:35 AM

#HeroesOfElenia the return!

#40 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:06 AM

Why we dont have facepalm emotion here?

Damn Yugi, its what? 3x time you do this?

Always when people talk about you saying "yugi cant change, he is selffish"(and stuffs like that) I say no, he changed its a good boy, help a lot the guild m8s...

Damn dude.. what is wrong with you? This is real or just a joke?

You can expect the 4th, 5th, 6th... 

• Aion (Elgore) likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guild, Sparta, Lol, Triggered, Trolled himself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users