45 replies to this topic

#41 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:35 AM

People are different no one is the same. We all have goals and our own ways to get them. Maybe some are more "extreme" than other, but that's just their own unique way. And even that you shouldn't even say anything since for one x-zone is emotionally messed up and uses guilt to keep people and the other guy just is unknown and never even noticed. Yugi has actually done shit and done stuff in game compared to you two bafoons.

Dude i don't want to get in verbal fight here, I care less what people think about me. If you can't see what i have done in game is just your ignorance maybe. I am completely opposite of P2W players. If you like to stick around p2w player who got 60 million dollars then of course you will be blind towards others, can't help it.

And i do agree Yugi have done shit and done stuff which i never did because usually good leaders don't do certain stuff and those shits.

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#42 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:46 AM

Who cares im still me and im still yugi who helps, and everyone is coming make nothing has changed , 

#43 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:50 AM

Why we dont have facepalm emotion here?

Damn Yugi, its what? 3x time you do this?

Always when people talk about you saying "yugi cant change, he is selffish"(and stuffs like that) I say no, he changed its a good boy, help a lot the guild m8s...

Damn dude.. what is wrong with you? This is real or just a joke?

im not a dog petting my head a sht ""GOOD boy, WHOS A GOOD BOY" 

#44 StaceyRose (Elgore)

StaceyRose (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:49 AM

months of not playing this game and this is what I come back and see on the forums? Whatever happened to players just having fun in a GAME? Part of the reason why I left the game was because it wasn't fun for me anymore... dealing with toxic people in game makes the fun diminish. I personally have no problem with Yugi at all... I don't have a problem with many people... they have a problem with me though I guess LOL... I don't know some of the people on this thread but I'd just forget the drama and either do what I did and find another game or forget the bad things and just have fun... debating on coming back to Royal Quest but still not sure... i was soooo close to level cap! 

Rumors are Carried by Haters... Spread by Fools... and Accepted by Idiots

#45 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:24 PM

wtf is going on 

#46 EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

EdgyDalmaska (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • LocationCoronavirus, The Ascending Colon (Jejunum)

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:29 PM

I was really happy when Sparta broke down.

There were a lot of unmature people who were very mean to me, especially Oraayt.

People who troll all day, and their response to everything is only laughing in your face.

Good to see that karma does it's thing.

• Augizz (Elgore) likes this

"Show some humility. One day's victory is another day's defeat. REMEMBER IT!" - Shingen Takeda

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guild, Sparta, Lol, Triggered, Trolled himself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users