After searching and trying tons of MMORPG out there, I felt in love with this game. I've been playing MMORPG for 10 years and sincerely, the events I'm gonna suggest were once fun for most of the people involved, some of them could have been already suggested, but anyway, the events I'm gonna propose are cool and easy to make:
1. Facebook 'share' events (community event, share this post X times -> everybody who have logged into the game the last 2 days receives X items. Useful items, of course.)
This kind of mini event makes the facebook page more active, makes the community a little bit more united. The event is cool and easy to make.
Facebook shares makes the game more visible to people.
2. Flash mob event. Another cool and easy event to make.
People reunite in Varlone and, for example, shouts "I <3 ROYAL QUEST!". Post screenshots on forums/facebook and everybody that assisted gets a gift (some cosmetic item or some useful items).
This helps to keep the community kinda united and doesn't require too much effort from admins.
OTHER USEFUL SUGGESTIONS:
1. Referral system (not an event). I've always liked the idea behind a refer a friend system as long as it is useful and not abusable. Not OP rewards and they should not be tradable to avoid problems.
Reaching lvl 10 -> X reward to both
Reaching lvl 20 -> X reward to both
Invited 20 or more friends? -> Exclusive X cosmetic item.
2. Create a reddit for the game and keep it updated with all the events, news and cool PvP/PvE videos. Reddit is, as most of you know, is a place to post links and text, and comment on them, most of games have one and I think this should not be an exception. It may be a ghost town at first, but a lot of users use reddit instead of official forums, so I really support this suggestion.
3. Create an official discord channel. Discord is a free voice/text chat app that is mainly designed for gaming. You can even use it without downloading the app.
Think of it like a 'whatsapp' group chat.
This really helps the community to stick together and to ask fast questions, to chill and chat, etc.
And that's all I wanted to suggest for now. I know not every suggestion is AWESOME HOW I HAVEN'T THOUGHT ABOUT THIS EARLIER. But I think they are cool enough to think about it.
And about the reddit/discord channel, If admins are too busy at the moment, maybe someone, a moderator for example, can create and manage them. If not, I can do it just fine.