35 replies to this topic

#1 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 3142 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:09 AM

e2f1e69703eee1cf06f4029926154fc9.jpg

Living in the barren Deserts of Aura there was once a group of Ashkalots that decided that it was more profitable to create Incredible Shows and Ancient Entertainments than to wander around with carts through the World of Aura. And so they found a Floating Island and build their home there, fully capable of flying it across all of Aura. Over time the island became more and more fun as the Ashkalots built an immense Monsterpark with outlandish monsters, an incredible variety of Quests and even some Epic Battle Experiences - in other words, an island that is fun for everyone. News about the amazing place quickly spread through the southern lands and the Annual appearance of the Sky Fair soon became the most exciting event in everyone's life and called for a big celebration. The island became so popular that Ashkalots, seeing the wonderful Tents and Park appearing out of the clouds, gave up their daily affairs and hurried towards the Floating Island to enjoy the delights of the Sky Fair. And what amazing experiences and fun they all had!

And now this fantastic island appears above Elenia! It means that for two weeks starting from 8th April at 00.00 GMT to 23rd April inclusive everyone can join in and enjoy all the attractions, amusing competitions and incredible challenges and win lots of great prizes. To join the entertainments of course, you will need Sky Fair Invitations and moreover - Sky Fair Tickets. Those of you, who still don’t have invaluable tickets can gain them by killing monsters, or everyone can buy them in Premium Shop.

Greetings. My name is Baxter. Welcome to the Sky Fair — Island of miracles and great attractions!

Baxter.png

Here's some of the fun on offer:

Pinatas

Pinata.png

Whack these colorful paper ponies and out will pop some special rewards. Have endless amounts of fun chasing them around the island and compete with friends to see who can whack the most!

Monsterpark

Park.png

Especially for you, we have assembled the most amazing and strange monsters from around Aura. The main challenge is to see some of them and still come out alive! Come and enjoy, but please, please remember: DON'T FEED THE MONSTERS! because we cannot be held responsible for any lost limbs or other body parts.

Monster Fight

Fight.png

The most impressive battle ever. Who is your favorite? Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen. The fight is almost about to started.

Frog Hunt

Frog.png

Jump to the greatest Challenge in Elenia - the Frog Hunt Event. Find your plasma gun and rely on your hunter instinct. Kill them all – take a reward. WARNING: Red frogs are by far the most dangerous.

Destruct-o-mania

Destr.png

You will become an Invincible Geometer capable of destroying everything in your path! But you need to hurry, we are expecting long queues of people wanting to experience Ultimate Power.

Crock Races

Races.png

Here is your chance to take part in stake race! Choose your favourite, place a bet and win!

Prizes

Charlotte.png

While you have fun in entertainments you earn Fair Tokens which Charlotte can exchange for different wonderful things. What is more, Charlotte brought for you the unique items: pet recipes! Soon you will find Mysterious Egg in your ingame mailbox and craft cute CrownPrince or some other pet by your choice! And those who saved unused their CrownPrince from the last year will be able to create Emperor!

Heralds remind you that you need to use Sky Fair Invitation to begin your journey through the amazing Island.

• Hasan (Elgore) likes this

93622c33de2d3cc7c5f5759ad9884432.png

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Tiglion (Elgore)

Tiglion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:19 AM

And how does one get an Invitation?

#3 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 3142 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:26 AM

And how does one get an Invitation?

Sky Fair invitations and tickets randomly drop from monsters.

• Tiglion (Elgore) likes this

#4 Tiglion (Elgore)

Tiglion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:30 AM

Sky Fair invitations and tickets randomly drop from monsters.

Awww, but the RNG hates me.... sad.png

I'll give it a go though. Should be fun!  biggrin.png

#5 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 3142 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:39 AM

Try it :)

#6 Meláncholi (Elgore)

Meláncholi (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:35 AM

ph34r.png The ticket is, but I can not getph34r.png

Memento mori

#7 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 3142 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 02:44 AM

You should use  Invitation, not Ticket to get at Sky Fair.

#8 Tiglion (Elgore)

Tiglion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:05 AM

So, I got to the Fair, wasn't paying attention, and entered the first tent that I came to. It was the exit...  rolleyes.gif

Good thing I already had a second invitation.  laugh.png

Anyway, not a lot of coaching from the NPC's around there, so not sure what to expect when I try the attractions. Bet on the monster fight once, and lost, but still got some tokens. Rounding up Tickets is going to take a while. Need 5 to do each "attraction", and not a lot of Pinatas to break at the moment.  biggrin.png

So, anyone have any recommendations as to which attraction might yield the best token per play?

Also, quick question, do the Tickets drop better from monsters around my level, or is it random from all monsters?

Edited by Tiglion (Elgore), 08 April 2017 - 04:07 AM.

#9 XfrozenX (Elgore)

XfrozenX (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:46 AM

its hard to drop tickets ;-;

18009097_1990655601165308_533438240_n.jp

*sem Deus não somos nada*

#10 Meláncholi (Elgore)

Meláncholi (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:58 AM

Вы должны использовать приглашение, а не билет, чтобы попасть на небо справедливо.

smile.png Спасибо

Memento mori

#11 Curvina (Elgore)

Curvina (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:20 AM

Ours is horrible this year, 1 hour of farm only gave me 5 tickets, so it will be impossible to do something useful in this event, why is not the same as last year?

#12 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 695 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 06:02 AM

So, I got to the Fair, wasn't paying attention, and entered the first tent that I came to. It was the exit...  rolleyes.gif

Good thing I already had a second invitation.  laugh.png

Anyway, not a lot of coaching from the NPC's around there, so not sure what to expect when I try the attractions. Bet on the monster fight once, and lost, but still got some tokens. Rounding up Tickets is going to take a while. Need 5 to do each "attraction", and not a lot of Pinatas to break at the moment.  biggrin.png

So, anyone have any recommendations as to which attraction might yield the best token per play?

Also, quick question, do the Tickets drop better from monsters around my level, or is it random from all monsters?

The exit tent should be marked with some notice indeed biggrin.png used it unintentionally before several times.

Minimum amount of tokens you get in any attraction when you lose is 10.

Destruct-o-Mania and Frog Hunt give more fair tokens and faster, but you need to learn how to earn a good reward there. Don't especially like these attractions, so can't give any tips: let's wait for some experienced Destructoman/Froghunter.

Monster fights give 30 tokens if you win. This way to earn tokens is easier but not so fast. Just a tip: most Sky Fair monsters have their element and therefore are susceptible to elemental damage rules:

-Air beats Water

-Water beats Fire

-Fire beats Earth

-Earth beats Air

Following these rules helps to win more bets - most times.

Crock race winner is hard to predict but you get 50 tokens if you succeed.

Kill monsters of your level or lower up to 10 levels. For example if you are of 60 level, kill monsters of 51 - 60 level. Ticket or Invitation, or both drop every 4-5 minutes - according to my observations.

Edited by Talestra (Elgore), 08 April 2017 - 06:03 AM.

#13 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 695 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 06:06 AM

Ours is horrible this year, 1 hour of farm only gave me 5 tickets, so it will be impossible to do something useful in this event, why is not the same as last year?

11-12 tickets in an hour if you don't change location.

• Curvina (Elgore) likes this

#14 Charma (Elgore)

Charma (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:51 AM

It would seem as though its easier to get a ticket than an invitation.

Been playing for about 2 hours and no invitation.

At the moment it seems easier to get a card to drop than an invitation,to drop.

I missed the event last year, think i was on a break at the time, cant remember.

Looks like i wont be getting to the fair any time soon. tongue.png

Edited by Charma (Elgore), 08 April 2017 - 07:52 AM.

#15 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 695 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:08 AM

Invitations drop less often this year.

Are you in the game now? I have some spare invitations.

• Charma (Elgore) likes this

#16 Charma (Elgore)

Charma (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:58 AM

Thanks for the offer, i have managed to get some now. smile.png

I swapped chars to my little archer and got an invitation drop.

When i switched back to my main, i am now getting some invitations.

So all good now i hope. ph34r.png

#17 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

King's Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1224 posts
  • LocationRight behind you...

Posted 08 April 2017 - 02:57 PM

The frog hunt is easy, as a hunter its a breeze (same for sniper, vigor buff seems to work), i kept going top tier reward in it after 2 tries (last year that is, not sure if it changed)

#18 MarieChristine (Elgore)

MarieChristine (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:36 PM

I have 1 unused crown prince recipe from last year. How to make emperor from it?

#19 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 3142 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:45 PM

I have 1 unused crown prince recipe from last year. How to make emperor from it?

Crown prince recipe or unused crown prince itself?

#20 MarieChristine (Elgore)

MarieChristine (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 06:00 PM

Crown prince recipe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, event, sky fair

0 user(s) are reading this topic