The game client have been updated to the version 1.0.107.
Dimmie and Zannie, the two crazy Ashkalot brothers in Macdar, have been trying hard to increase production at their Blue Box Factory and had this great idea that a Mechanical Helper might bring them the production increases they need.
But these two lads never quite complete anything they do to absolute perfection so who knows quite what they are up to. They have been spending increasing amounts of time at the dead of night picking up parts from the Mansion in Eltane as well as been seen surreptitiously talking to Urban Flycon over more than one Bumblebuzz Cocktail in the Varlone Tavern.
They appear to have developed a robot to help them do the work but it seems to be short of springs all the time – they keep breaking so they are even more keen to get more springs for their daily Box Plant quest, in Macdar.
Once a certain cumulative number of springs is achieved, the Ashkalots intend to turn on their Version 001 of their SpringBot, but beware, they are so worried about it, you need to be hanging around with your parties ready to try to shut it down in case it goes completely berserk !!!! – And trust us, we are fairly certain it WILL go crazy – those Ashkalots have still got a lot to learn from engineering robots !
So, gather up as many springs as you can amongst your party and head off to Macdar but be ready to encounter the Crazy SpringBot, for when SpringBot Lives you may very well die !
So, get your springs together and carefully make your way to Macdar!
- The new quests from Dimmie, Zannie and some other NPC.
- The new World Boss SpringBot. The boss will spawn after submitting the certain amount of springs for the repeatable Box Plant quest
- The multi-level card of the boss SpringBot.
- The system of improvement of the card with special recipes.
- The new mechanical mounts.
- Limited Edition Seasonal Style Crazy Engineer Items in the Premium Store: suits, decoration and face accessory.
Features of the new boss, SpringBot:
- The total amount of all springs submitted on the server will be displayed an a special counter.
- After being summoned the boss will spawn every several hours in the course of a week.
- To get achievements related to the boss and to complete the quest to kill the boss you should be in the best party to kill the boss once it spawns.
- To complete the quest The Golden Screw you should take part in the killing of SpringBot and be alive at the moment of his death.
- The best 16 damage dealers will get reward chests.
- The boss will drop loot for the best party.
- The boss' card drops with a certain chance, both from the reward chest and from the boss himself (for the best party).
Please note that changes are still possible in the rewards system!
- Now the quest "Box Plant" requires 50 springs. The quest is repeatable now: you may deliver springs as many times as you like.
- After the amount of springs needed to summon the boss is reached, NPC Zannie disappears. He wlii be back only after the summoning period is over, that is: in a week.
- The quest chain "Migration of the people" has been improved to completion. Elgore and Dancing Forest maps have been consequently renewed, new monsters and NPC added.
- The volume of the Ignore list has been increased.
- Now the Premium Account bonus affects also the experience gained for killing other players.
- 1 hour delay for the mail delivery has been disabled. All in-game mail will be delivered instantly again.
- Restrictions preventing spam have been added to the Location,Trade and Party Search chat channels: 1 message of 1 character in a minute.
- A double confirmation has been added to the Trade window.
- Now, Party Loot Distribution cannot be changed without the agreement of all members of the party. When trying to change the loot distribution option the window with 30 seconds timer appears and voting starts. If any of the party members is in the combat mode the loot distribution option cannot be changed.
Known issue : By Turns option of the Party Loot Distribution does not work properly now. Please avoid using this option in the party for some time. We are working to fix the issue and will inform you as soon as the problem will be solved.
- Now, a fully fed Efreet also gives +7 Fire attack resistance.
- 14 new achievements and several new titles have been added.
- World bosses announce their spawning in the public chat.
- Artworks have been added for the boss cards (Edward, Beastbane, Rat Queen, Giant Tortolla, Hugo, Destructor, Ancient Treant).
- Now summoned helpers (Roland X, tamed pet) will be recalled when you enter the Sky Fair.
- Aura's Light skill: The pop up range tip has been specified in accordance with the current mechanics.
- Blazing Fury: the damage of the skill have been brought in line with the description.
- Nosferatu Seal: the talent healed the target if the character left the location. This has been fixed.
- Domination: The irritating effect of camera shaking when the skill was applied has been removed.
- After the character was invited to a party the message of the loot distribution option change displayed twice with the first logging in to the game. The error has been fixed.
- The description of the Treasure Hunter’s Spirit buff has been edited (the mention of the experience removed).
- Card of the Troll: the error has been fixed when the card provided more than 5% Defense.
The Mysterious Egg, Sky Fair Invitations and Sky Fair Tickets have been sent to the ingame mail of all characters. You will find a special container in your mailbox: activate it to get your gifts.
Rates x3 to experience bonus of Premium account have been enabled and will go up to April 27 (scheduled maintenance).
Have a nice game