47 replies to this topic

#1 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 2637 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:19 AM

Dear players!

The game client have been updated to the version 1.0.107.

20bd95e046d904fef9da8b401bf9b95e.jpg

Dimmie and Zannie, the two crazy Ashkalot brothers in Macdar, have been trying hard to increase production at their Blue Box Factory and had this great idea that a Mechanical Helper might bring them the production increases they need.

But these two lads never quite complete anything they do to absolute perfection so who knows quite what they are up to. They have been spending increasing amounts of time at the dead of night picking up parts from the Mansion in Eltane as well as been seen surreptitiously talking to Urban Flycon over more than one Bumblebuzz Cocktail in the Varlone Tavern.

They appear to have developed a robot to help them do the work but it seems to be short of springs all the time – they keep breaking so they are even more keen to get more springs for their daily Box Plant quest, in Macdar.

Once a certain cumulative number of springs is achieved, the Ashkalots intend to turn on their Version 001 of their SpringBot, but beware, they are so worried about it, you need to be hanging around with your parties ready to try to shut it down in case it goes completely berserk !!!! – And trust us, we are fairly certain it WILL go crazy – those Ashkalots have still got a lot to learn from engineering robots !

So, gather up as many springs as you can amongst your party and head off to Macdar but be ready to encounter the Crazy SpringBot, for when SpringBot Lives you may very well die !

So, get your springs together and carefully make your way to Macdar!

Implemented:

• The new quests from Dimmie, Zannie and some other NPC.
  • The new World Boss SpringBot. The boss will spawn after submitting the certain amount of springs for the repeatable Box Plant quest
  • The multi-level card of the boss SpringBot.
  • The system of improvement of the card with special recipes.
  • The new mechanical mounts.
  • Limited Edition Seasonal Style Crazy Engineer Items in the Premium Store:  suits, decoration and face accessory.

Features of the new boss, SpringBot:

• The total amount of all springs submitted on the server will be displayed an a special counter.
  • After being summoned the boss will spawn every several hours in the course of a week.
  • To get achievements related to the boss and to complete the quest to kill the boss you should be in the best party to kill the boss once it spawns.
  • To complete the quest The Golden Screw you should take part in the killing of SpringBot and be alive at the moment of his death.
  • The best 16 damage dealers will get reward chests.
  • The boss will drop loot for the best party.
  • The boss' card drops with a certain chance, both from the reward chest and from the boss himself (for the best party).

Please note that changes are still possible in the rewards system!

Changes:

• Now the quest "Box Plant" requires 50 springs. The quest is repeatable now: you may deliver springs as many times as you like.
  • After the amount of springs needed to summon the boss is reached, NPC Zannie disappears. He wlii be back only after the summoning period is over, that is: in a week.
  • The quest chain "Migration of the peoplehas been improved to completion. Elgore and Dancing Forest maps have been consequently renewed, new monsters and NPC added.
  • The volume of the Ignore list has been increased.
  • Now the Premium Account bonus affects also the experience gained for killing other players.
  • 1 hour delay for the mail delivery has been disabled. All in-game mail will be delivered instantly again.
  • Restrictions preventing spam have been added to the Location,Trade and Party Search chat channels: 1 message of 1 character in a minute.
  • A double confirmation has been added to the Trade window.
  • Now, Party Loot Distribution cannot be changed without the agreement of all members of the party. When trying to change the loot distribution option the window with 30 seconds timer appears and voting starts. If any of the party members is in the combat mode the loot distribution option cannot be changed.

Known issue : By Turns option of the Party Loot Distribution does not work properly now. Please avoid using this option in the party for some time. We are working to fix the issue and will inform you as soon as the problem will be solved.

• Now, a fully fed Efreet also gives +7 Fire attack resistance.
  • 14 new achievements and several new titles have been added.
  • World bosses announce their spawning in the public chat.
  • Artworks have been added for the boss cards (Edward, Beastbane, Rat Queen, Giant Tortolla, Hugo, Destructor, Ancient Treant).

Class changes:

Archer.

• Now summoned helpers (Roland X, tamed pet) will be recalled when you enter the Sky Fair.

Crusader:

• Aura's Light skillThe pop up range tip has been specified in accordance with the current mechanics.

Dark Knight:

• Blazing Fury: the damage of the skill have been brought in line with the description.
  • Nosferatu Seal: the talent healed the target if the character left  the location. This has been fixed.
  • Domination: The irritating effect of camera shaking when the skill was applied has been removed.

Errors fixed:

• After the character was invited to a party the message of the loot distribution option change displayed twice with the first logging in to the gameThe error has been fixed.
  • The description of the Treasure Hunters Spirit buff has been edited (the mention of the experience removed).
  • Card of the Troll: the error has been fixed when the card provided more than 5% Defense. 

The Mysterious Egg,  Sky Fair Invitations and Sky Fair Tickets have been sent to the ingame mail of all characters. You will find a special container in your mailbox: activate it to get your gifts.

Rates x3 to experience bonus of Premium account have been enabled and will go up to April 27 (scheduled maintenance).

Have a nice game smile.png

• Elsa (Elgore) and Dirty (Elgore) like this

93622c33de2d3cc7c5f5759ad9884432.png

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:37 AM

OH BOI ! laugh.png biggrin.png laugh.png biggrin.pngLike it

OocmnvV.gif

• Yugi (Elgore) likes this

#3 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:46 AM

The world bosses now announce when spawned?  For all the people that begged for it lmao. This still will not lhelp  them win. They still need a good party to actually dps the boss.

#4 Ardevil (Elgore)

Ardevil (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:22 PM

3x exp

biggrin.png laugh.png laugh.png wub.png

@Argod#_-

#5 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1569 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:39 PM

• World bosses announce their spawning in the public chat.

KFZUjXP.gif

• Aardy (Elgore), Ragedrop (Elgore), DarksKiss (Elgore) and 1 other like this

Lord commander of Revolt,  King in the north, Warden of Aura.

List of Elites and Bosses

Solsagan's assassin build.

- Lastfm Profile

- Spotify Profile

#6 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:41 PM

And welcome to Boss annoyance overload....

• Elsa (Elgore), Taco (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

It is no longer a Battlefield, it is a Killingfloor now!

#7 NblSupernova (Elgore)

NblSupernova (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:04 PM

SpringBot ( 1/8) XD

#8 Taco (Elgore)

Taco (Elgore)

Bite me...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1155 posts
  • LocationTaco Bell

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:27 PM

So basically 1 team with boss mechanism weapons will nearly guaranteed win

Also, the boss shoutout in the global chat has more negatives then positives imo

Now everyone can figure out when they spawn (good), but now everyone that doesnt care or is at war or any other problem (be it personal or game bound), will be able to easily disrupt it for everyone

• Elsa (Elgore), Ragedrop (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#9 Taco (Elgore)

Taco (Elgore)

Bite me...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1155 posts
  • LocationTaco Bell

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:35 PM

Ill even slightly adjust my previous statement

At the moment, the changes you implemented, makes it so that Revolt will win pretty much everything they engage in

(No, not hating, just pointing out the inevitable and obvious), might as well drop the cards around their members instantly, cause atm, they have the gear, people and boss specific weapons to whoop every other guild in terms of dps

Edited by Spillion (Elgore), 13 April 2017 - 01:35 PM.

#10 NblSupernova (Elgore)

NblSupernova (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:47 PM

I think there is a bug, i cant log in to my account

#11 Taco (Elgore)

Taco (Elgore)

Bite me...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1155 posts
  • LocationTaco Bell

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:51 PM

seems no one can atm, or many cant

#12 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:54 PM

I think there is still a bug when i got enter to Secret Office, "Location Not Found!". Then DC.

#13 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1569 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:56 PM

To be honest, the boss shoutout is good, but it wasn't needed. Now every lazy player will know, that's the bad side. It doesn't change much for those who usually hunt them.

Edit

@new Boss

Can't wait to try. 

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 13 April 2017 - 01:58 PM.

• Elsa (Elgore) likes this

- Lastfm Profile

- Spotify Profile

#14 Charma (Elgore)

Charma (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:56 PM

Yes, i got kicked out and now it says i am already logged in.wacko.png

#15 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:59 PM

And now sometimes my character DC instantly then this message always appears after put the pin.

4kOvkx5.jpg

#16 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:13 PM

Spoiler

Thats litteraly Solsas expression of a Happy Dance symbolizing he now only needs to have 1 member constantly online to keep every other player from hunting any boss, once enough of Revolt is online they can kill it all with supreme dps. You can only stop bosses to a certain point, and thank god revolt is the only Guild that got the required dps to break the annoyance right? ^^

I am happy for the new Content, the obvious heavencrying cashgrab was expected, other than that? 

Lets waste reals and have fun camping varlone everyone.

• Taco (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

It is no longer a Battlefield, it is a Killingfloor now!

#17 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 2637 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:25 PM

The issue with logging via OpenId client and with the website have been fixed, please try to log in to the game.

• Elsa (Elgore) likes this

#18 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 2637 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:42 PM

Spoiler

Thats litteraly Solsas expression of a Happy Dance symbolizing he now only needs to have 1 member constantly online to keep every other player from hunting any boss, once enough of Revolt is online they can kill it all with supreme dps. You can only stop bosses to a certain point, and thank god revolt is the only Guild that got the required dps to break the annoyance right? ^^

I am happy for the new Content, the obvious heavencrying cashgrab was expected, other than that? 

The bosses spawning announcements are a new feature implemented to try it, and it may be disabled the same way it was enabled, if we see it appropriate. You may approve it or not, but try it at least before to post your final opinion.

#19 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1569 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:58 PM

Spoiler

I hated the announcement, but i understand why it's good. And please forgive me if i built boss weapons through time in order to kill them faster i didn' know i wasn't allowed to do that. It's not like i was seeing this coming lmao. And to be honest, most of Revolt members only now show up at night here in Brazil (that's 21 gmt 0). I don't really know how "Revolt will win all bosses blablabla" when we're not even online. And as i said, this don't change much because we always camp when we want to kill so, i don't see any difference. This actually is good to lazy people who is always complaining about bosses, now they can track them without even move from varlone. So yes, please tell us more on how this is good to Revolt only. Don't blame us because we built stuff, blame yourselves for being too busy doing nothing. 

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 13 April 2017 - 03:01 PM.

- Lastfm Profile

- Spotify Profile

#20 Faapi (Elgore)

Faapi (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:03 PM

Spoiler

mimimi Cry cry cry

Edited by Faapi (Elgore), 13 April 2017 - 03:04 PM.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, update, patch, patchnotes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)