The game client has been updated to the version 1.0.112: Rewards and Fixes
The Warrior's Day annual ingame event has been started. Look for details in the event thread here: https://us.royalques...5-warriors-day/
- You will now need to submit 15 000 springs to summon SpringBot.
- The reward for the Box Plant repeatable quest has been changed: now you get Zannie's chest and Uno's Talisman for completing the quest. Both items are personal to the character.
Zannie's chest may contain:
- Goofsla decoration
- Chronos Optics Face Accessory
- Expendables from the Premium Store
- Other valuable items
Uno's Talisman is needed to get the reward for killing SpringBot. Mind that you should have a Talisman (or Talismans) in your backpack in the moment of SpringBot's death - and of course you should be in the same location and alive. When the boss dies a certain number of Talismans are removed from your inventory, and you then get the reward chest.
- If you have 1 - 4 Talismans in your backpack, only 1 Talisman will be removed, if you have 5 - 9 Talismans, 5 of them removed, if you have 10 Talismans and more - 10 Talismans spent. The more Talismans, the better reward (and more chance to get the boss card). No Talismans, no reward.
- Rewards for the best party and the best 16 damage dealers have been disabled.
- Also you may craft Uno's Talisman (the recipe is available at Dimmie's store) or get it for the quest at Dimmie.
- Now, the Fine Tuning quest chain and A Pet Toy for the Blue Box quest will require Dimmie (not Zannie as before) to be completed.
- To complete the quest to kill SpringBot you should take part in the fight and be at the same location and alive in the moment of SpringBot's death.
- To complete the achievement for killing SpringBot you still have to be in the best party.
General Changes Changes:
- Announcements of bosses respawn will be visible only for Premium Account holders.
- Kills of monsters required for a quest will be counted for every character who dealt any damage to a monster. Loot, Royal Hunt chests and achievements progress will be obtained by the best party as before.
- The 1 minute restriction for messages in the Location chat channel has been disabled.
- The By Turns option of the Party Loot Distribution did not work properly. The issue has been fixed.
- Event bosses should not become invisible to players.
- General Hrungnir has been able to apply outside effects to himself. Reasons of this error have been partly fixed.
- When a player had no space in his backpack and tried to pick loot, the newly dropped item became unavailable for him. The error has been fixed.
- The known issue with resurrection by Eltane Flowers has been partly fixed. Now the item is spent after it has been successfully used. Please report all new resurrection errors to the technical support and try to describe your case with all possible details.
- Using of Blazing Fury skill when mounted caused the visual error. The issue has been fixed.