#1 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 2734 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:42 AM

f9b332489015ca53f822771486af2bb5.jpg

The game client has been updated to the version 1.0.112: Rewards and Fixes

The Warrior's Day annual ingame event has been started. Look for details in the event thread here: https://us.royalques...5-warriors-day/

SpringBot

• You will now need to submit 15 000 springs to summon SpringBot.
  • The reward for the Box Plant repeatable quest has been changed: now you get Zannie's chest and Uno's Talisman for completing the quest. Both items are personal to the character.

Zannie's chest may contain:

• Goofsla decoration
  • Chronos Optics Face Accessory
  • Expendables from the Premium Store
  • Other valuable items

Uno's Talisman is needed to get the reward for killing SpringBot. Mind that you should have a Talisman (or Talismans) in your backpack in the moment of SpringBot's death - and of course you should be in the same location and alive. When the boss dies a certain number of Talismans are removed from your inventory, and you then get the reward chest.

• If you have 1 - 4 Talismans in your backpack, only 1 Talisman will be removed, if you have 5 - 9 Talismans, 5 of them removed, if you have 10 Talismans and more - 10 Talismans spent. The more Talismans, the better reward (and more chance to get the boss card). No Talismans, no reward.
  • Rewards for the best party and the best 16 damage dealers have been disabled.
  • Also you may craft Uno's Talisman (the recipe is available at Dimmie's store) or get it for the quest at Dimmie.
  • Now, the Fine Tuning quest chain and A Pet Toy for the Blue Box quest will require Dimmie (not Zannie as before) to be completed.
  • To complete the quest to kill SpringBot you should take part in the fight and be at the same location and alive in the moment of SpringBot's death.
  • To complete the achievement for killing SpringBot you still have to be in the best party.

General Changes Changes:

• Announcements of bosses respawn will be visible only for Premium Account holders.
  • Kills of monsters required for a quest will be counted for every character who dealt any damage to a monster. Loot, Royal Hunt chests and achievements progress will be obtained by the best party as before.
  • The 1 minute restriction for messages in the Location chat channel has been disabled.

Errors fixed

• The By Turns option of the Party Loot Distribution did not work properly. The issue has been fixed.
  • Event bosses should not become invisible to players.
  • General Hrungnir has been able to apply outside effects to himself. Reasons of this error have been partly fixed.
  • When a player had no space in his backpack and tried to pick loot, the newly dropped item became unavailable for him. The error has been fixed.
  • The known issue with resurrection by Eltane Flowers has been partly fixed. Now the item is spent after it has been successfully used. Please report all new resurrection errors to the technical support and try to describe your case with all possible details.
  • Using of Blazing Fury skill when mounted caused the visual error. The issue has been fixed.

• Elsa (Elgore) likes this

93622c33de2d3cc7c5f5759ad9884432.png

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:16 PM

This is good change for springbot reward, so the people who want get Card of SpringBot, they must donate lot of spring to get Uno's Talisman. No more best 16 damage dealers, but back in again there is always a bad side, me personally gonna hunt spring so bad then gonna hit 2 - 5 times basic attack to springbot then sit like watching a movie "Minion of US Server Killing Bot for Elsa the Evil Queen".

But GG Changes after all !

My Alternate suggest : "Make 16 damage dealer still enable feature and also require Uno's Talisman to get reward chest" "The player who is including 16 damage dealer but not have Uno's Talisman, that player only get chest but only gold" "The player who is not 16 best damage dealer but have Uno's Talisman, that player only get chest but only gold (in note more talisman = more loot/gold but not card)"

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#3 Ugroza (Elgore)

Ugroza (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:51 PM

After the upgrade, I can not go into the game (steam):

"Connection to the login server timed out"

#4 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:30 PM

General Changes Changes:

• Announcements of bosses respawn will be visible only for Premium Account holders.

this one was working before the patch, i tested it

• Khyaran (Elgore), Ragedrop (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#5 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:48 PM

Why do I suspect Royal Quest makes a lot of small changes only to mention them when a patch happens.  Wait this is RQ and it's true.

Then the  changes we are not informed about. ph34r.png

• Khyaran (Elgore) and Ragedrop (Elgore) like this

#6 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:29 AM

if i sell 50x Spring i get a way way way more gold then using those 50x spring to get a talisman and use it on SPRING BOT BOSS and Get a CHEST WITH 1833 GOLD AND 1 ENERGY POTION    

.... they dont even know what they change , they just doing it ...

• Khyaran (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#7 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1598 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:27 AM

Oil and Architect should be 100% in every chest since those were regular drops before. Now when you get the "best" chest is just to get a guaranteed architect and the same stuff it was dropping before plus the large amount of 20k gold. It takes 500 springs to get 10 talismanas to kill 1 single boss. I don't know why make available to people get loot with 1 or 5 talismans when they get nothing, not even the mount piece. And it gets even worse if you're going to farm black pearls. 100 black pearls + 450k of recipes  = 2m gold to get nothing but a "higher" chance of card drop.  The only good thing about this new springbot thing is the Zennie chest.

Lord commander of Revolt,  King in the north, Warden of Aura.

List of Elites and Bosses

Solsagan's assassin build.

- Lastfm Profile

- Spotify Profile

#8 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:53 PM

they wanted to find a way to lazy players farm springs and dontate to spring bot boss, but they find a bad way... very bad way

the problem isn't the talisman, its the DROP , WHO WILL SPEND 50x spring to get 2k gold

but nice try.

• Elsa (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#9 RatatatatatataT (Elgore)

RatatatatatataT (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:48 AM

Nice patch admin Now nobody wants to do springbot ...... its useless now............. well who will do springbot if you dont have talisman...... no talisman no loot (by the way i got lots of talisman) there is just less people doing spring bot now.....

Edited by RatatatatatataT (Elgore), 06 May 2017 - 05:34 AM.

#10 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 06 May 2017 - 06:15 AM

Bad-Luck-Brian.jpg

Spoiler

• Rodrigo (Elgore), Morŧred (Elgore) and DarksKiss (Elgore) like this

#11 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:10 PM

I don't want to  criticize the patches every update.  These patches are far beyond the point of being benifical to this server.  Again everything is made based on the Russian Server Population not ours.  They have the numbers to do all of these event bosses.  The Spring Bot boss killing feast  just kicked the bucket and now that boss refuses to die. These tweaks are made with good intentions yes all of the event server bosses and little reworks are nice. However they fall short for our server. 

We constantly ask that the new stuff gets adjusted for our server. That never happens.  We miss out on the event or wait until the Russians Server receives a patch weakening the events or even bosses.  

The game is changing but not for the best on server. Simply adjusting the new patches for our server would be lovely

Also notice the Russian text on your character screen where the titles are, ^

I hope the developers read our thoughts about this. My bet is they just patch the Russians Server then do it here...

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 06 May 2017 - 12:15 PM.

• Rodrigo (Elgore) and Khyaran (Elgore) like this

#12 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1598 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:40 PM

The idea behind the changes is really good because makes everyone able to get loot if they put a litte bit of effort there, instead of just the top dps players getting rewards. I've seen players complaining about the spring counter but they don't kow that the higher the number better to us. 5k is easily farmed by 1 player in a week and If the number remained that amount no one would get talismans with springs because Nay alone put 5k springs there, she would be the only one to get talismans with the easiest way.  15k is still a small number seeing that 10 from the 15k needed was donated by 4 players only. 

Now about the boss drop: It is the worse thing ever, they made a system that allowing everyone to get some loot but the reward  doesn't even worth to waste time farming 50 springs, crafting a recipe that needs 10 black pearls (not so easy to get ) or even waste a few minutes killing the boss. The only guaranteed boss drop is with the 10 talismans chest, and it's the same stuff we used to get before as you can read on my previous post.

Ok, the event now: It's doable, we can kill that, but we need a large number of people to do it and imo the issue is that some players(me included) won't get anything by killing these bosses since we already have their heads. Yes we could do it with another characters but idk at this point we can't be sure if it's worthy.

Lord commander of Revolt,  King in the north, Warden of Aura.

List of Elites and Bosses

Solsagan's assassin build.

- Lastfm Profile

- Spotify Profile

#13 Cabriolet (Elgore)

Cabriolet (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:11 PM

the Russians Server

Just for your information, there are three Russian servers :) and these servers differ by the population. Granas and Enigma are ok, Logrus has some difficulties with the boss killing similar to you. And yes, even Logrus has more people than Elgore. By the way, we need 50k springs to call the boss, not 15k :)

#14 Morŧred (Elgore)

Morŧred (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationBurgas, Bulgaria

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:51 PM

Spoiler

... That is so true, it honestly hurt a bit.

#15 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:58 PM

Just for your information, there are three Russian servers smile.png and these servers differ by the population. Granas and Enigma are ok, Logrus has some difficulties with the boss killing similar to you. And yes, even Logrus has more people than Elgore. By the way, we need 50k springs to call the boss, not 15k smile.png

I am very aware of this and so is everyone else. lmao.  I actually have characters on two of the Russian servers. Enigma being my favorite.  Granas is more pvp imo.  The polish servers I rarely visit.  When we say Russian server it generally means the biggest and most active one. This case being Granas. 

Yes the servers have different required amounts of springs to actually summon the boss. That's not the issue and was never mentioned by me. Anyone can farm 10-100k springs thats easy. The issue stated above was the population. All of the other servers have a higher population  and bigger  than the Elgore server can dream to be.  The event bosses are not fit for this server.  Everytime we get an update like this current one it ends up being  designed for the Russian servers. Even the test server when it's available.

You guys can take up the spring amount issue with the developers.  Lmao.  The low population here like its been always is the issue we are having.  The newer Russian server is smaller than the main 2. However it's population is still better than the current  Elgore server. 

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 06 May 2017 - 05:59 PM.

#16 Cabriolet (Elgore)

Cabriolet (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 06:19 PM

However it's population is still better than the current  Elgore server. 

Right. Much better.

#17 Kazier (Elgore)

Kazier (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:12 PM

When i read about this update i like it. But seeing the reward for one talisman. Ppl are to lazy for it sad.png . Most make it more easy to get talisman or springbot will never die :/ or give better reward for 1 token.

Myself i have farm 600 spring in two days but no one want to kill springbot....

Edited by Kazier (Elgore), 16 May 2017 - 10:15 PM.

#18 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 2734 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:22 AM

The boss itself is quite a new addition to the game, first, because of its respawn system and second, because of the rewards system. There will be more changes for sure, including possible changes in rewards, but currently we observe, collect feedback and statistics.

93622c33de2d3cc7c5f5759ad9884432.png

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, patch, update, patch notes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users