• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 2734 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:44 AM

Every year the whole kingdom of Elenia celebrates Warrior’s Day in honor of General Maximus and his amazing victory over the Undead Army of Ngalu, the Lich Lord that cost General Maximus his life.

ac6f954b34892a8bad2b6a4072e0a151.png

Starting from May 4 and up to May 18 (from maintenance to maintenance) the adventurers of Aura can gain from the worldwide monsters Guard’s Emblems that allow players to become a Guard for 2-3 minutes.%D0%AD%D0%BC%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%

At the same time when you kill the monsters it can occasionally summon the Undead monsters - Ghosts of War. They drop Guard's Emblems too but killing them in the Guard form allows you to get Military Tokens.c7b4057625c3fd242586ed4623d3600b.png

Collect 100 Military Tokens and use them to receive a Warlord’s Honorary Badge which gives the ability to use the Guard form without any time limits.%D0%9F%D0%BE%D1%87%D1%91%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%

Ngalu's Revenge

Also be aware that Ngalu the Lich Lord being enraged by extermination of his Undead hordes has designed hideous revenge! He is sending his most powerful and dangerous servants to devastate the reaches of Elenia!

Ngalu's minions, five event bosses,  will spawn in the game in the course of the event:

• Baron Logart's IslandFire Irex
  • ArconDark Morius
  • Eltane: Cardigan’s Courier
  • Dead City: Unholy Rebel
  • Teuton: General Hrungnir

• All characters coming close to bosses will be transformed in a special Guard form (4 types of Guards, every with 4 slightly different skills).
  • Everyone who took part in the battle, dealing at least one hit to the enemy and remaining alive at the moment of boss' death will get Trophy -a  unique item worth keeping for the future. Hitting the boss you will get a special buff - evidence you are protecting Elenia from a horrible creature. Remember that you are counted as taking part in the battle as long as you have this buff! Mind also that you should have space in your backpack, the Loot tab, to obtain your Trophy.
  • Reward chests will not drop after the victory anymore. To get the reward you should take a quest to kill a boss.
  • Mentioned quests are given by NPC Coworker Luther in Varlone, near the Message Board. All these quests are dailies, available from 20 level.
  • After the quest is completed, go to the Secret Office to obtain your reward.

Skills of bosses have been partly reworked.

General Hrungnir does not apply Immobilization anymore.

You are now warned. To arms! Defeat Ngalu's World Boss Minions !

• Solsagan (Elgore) and Elsa (Elgore) like this

93622c33de2d3cc7c5f5759ad9884432.png

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:19 PM

I still have the reward, till now i dont know what to do with it. biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

• Aardy (Elgore) and Ragedrop (Elgore) like this

#3 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 2734 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:43 PM

I still have the reward, till now i dont know what to do with it. biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

We have something for these trophies ;) hope I will have chance to announce it soon.

#4 Rodrigo (Elgore)

Rodrigo (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationVarlone, Capital City

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:04 PM

Teuton: General Hrungnir

​Everytime that I get close to that boss my game crash! sad.png 

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#5 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 2734 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:06 PM

Teuton: General Hrungnir

​Everytime that I get close to that boss my game crash! sad.png 

Do you have any error message?

#6 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:09 PM

suggestion: im sure the russian server is fine, but please figure out the fraction of our server to their server and make the bosses for the event have that fraction of health, been killing 1 of the bosses for over 20 minutes, i came when he was down 1/4 hp and hes just now at half:) or make it so each time you kill one of these bosses they drop 1 mil gold, since thats probably what im losing in farm time for donig this:) 

#7 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:11 PM

Far more Important question tho, do the trophys finally get a use? Do the trophys from last years event stack? Since Warehouse Space is now holy, Im not sure I want to keep 10 useless items just because Im praying for an exchange for unknown things? ph34r.png

It is no longer a Battlefield, it is a Killingfloor now!

#8 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:58 PM

The Boss Spawning in Teuton has the same skills and effects as last year, only this time we are all stuck in the transformations - makes the boss litteraly Unkillable. Last time it took the active top players of the entire server cooperating and the lower levels standing by and watching without fighting to kill it in somewhere close to 4 hours?  Now with the transformation added Id call this not doable for us.

Fix please <3

It is no longer a Battlefield, it is a Killingfloor now!

#9 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationRight behind you...

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:51 PM

Seeing everyone knows by now i speak my mind (whether you like it or not, i dont give a...)

The bosses are a total waste of time, most of them heal more then what 20+ people can do in damage, and the ghoul in Dead City is impossible to kill, the mobs it spawns deal too much damage, they give a near damage immunity to the boss while they are alive, (seeing the damage on us is kindof non existant in the guard form, thats bad)

The ranged 'guard' forms are severely lacking, they dont even come close in dps from the melee guards

The rewards, idk, what are they even, anything unique, powerful that justifies just auto attacking mindlessly, to the point i have to wake up people in ts cause they dozed off (fun right?)

I truly hope the vampires more then make up for this useless timesink

Edited by Khyaran (Elgore), 04 May 2017 - 09:53 PM.

#10 Rodrigo (Elgore)

Rodrigo (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationVarlone, Capital City

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:08 PM

Do you have any error message?

Yes a lil white box with some weird msg looks like korean :/

#11 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:11 PM

Omg guys this event is so good!!  This is what Royal Quest needed. This patch has finally saved Royal Quest!  It even fits the current meta of auto attack with 3 skills and win.

These event bosses are so wonderful and easy.  Just show up at the location,  oh and the weapon you spent months trying to make just leave it in your warehouse as its totally not needed.  This boss even provides me with my own little weapon. It's a dream come true. I always wanted to toss my sinless and use some cheap weapon or even use range attacks.

It's like a fanstsy the bosses are so captivating and entertaining.  Sometimes I feel like I'm fighting dragons and eating tacos. Then I just find myself waking up on my keyboard with Ragedrop telling me to heal.  It's just a dream.  In reality the boss still has 90% hp and 2 hours have passed.  10/10 recommend this patch. 

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 04 May 2017 - 10:12 PM.

• Rodrigo (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore) and Ragedrop (Elgore) like this

#12 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1598 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:45 AM

Those aren't bosses to be killed with a small group, last time they spawn we had more than 50 people using normal weapons to kill them. Maybe this year people is too bored to try or have more important stuff to do like farming, specially those who already has the trophies and don't really need to kill them if not to complete a quest. The event idea is good, it's lack of community will to participate. 

Lord commander of Revolt,  King in the north, Warden of Aura.

List of Elites and Bosses

Solsagan's assassin build.

- Lastfm Profile

- Spotify Profile

#13 Tiglion (Elgore)

Tiglion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:35 AM

I've only got a little bit of playtime on this event, but the biggest problem I am going to have is getting to and surviving the areas where most of these bosses are. Highest level character is 51 right now. (No idea where Dead City even is...)  I'm definitely going to give them all a try if I can, but can't participate if I can't even get there.  wink.png

I got Dark Morius' Helmet trophy earlier today, and yes the HP was enormous, but it only took about 15 minutes to finish the last half of his HP. Had a decent turn out, not more than the usual we had with the big guy for Halloween in Elgore. (sorry can't recall his name, D-something)  Will be interesting to see what the others are like.biggrin.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, event, warrior day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users