2 replies to this topic

#1 Razzista (Elgore)

Razzista (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:36 AM

Okay, so as many of you might know, especially those of you in the 40-50 and 50-60 brackets, the Battlegrounds and Arenas were turned back on, which is awesome for us PvP folk, but queues simply aren't popping. Like ever. What I hope to do (as unless many people read this, spread the word, and follow through, it likely won't work) is get these suckers rolling.

From here on out, every day between 6:00PM and 10:00PM EST/EDT (3:00PM and 7:00PM PST/PDT), myself, my friends, and my guild will be queuing for battlegrounds. The 50-60 ones still may not pop, since as far as I know there's really only about 20 people above level 50 on the server currently anyway, and we need 16 people (correct me if I'm wrong Malleus?) to all queue at the same time. Due to activity and time zones and such it may be hard to swing but regardless, my friends and I will all be queuing between these times and we urge others to do so as well, at least until there are more and more 50+ and we no longer have to schedule BGs.

Not everyone reads the forums so if you're from God Saint, Blackout, Sinister, or any other guild or guildless and you're level 40+ please tell your guild mates and your friends to start queuing for battlegrounds!

• Candyman (Elgore) and CottoneyePyrn (Elgore) like this

I heard Snowpea burp on Skype.

Quite possibly one of the hottest things I've heard in my life.

VBjXkYf.jpg

#2 X-Zone (Elgore)

X-Zone (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:19 AM

Okay, so as many of you might know, especially those of you in the 40-50 and 50-60 brackets, the Battlegrounds and Arenas were turned back on, which is awesome for us PvP folk, but queues simply aren't popping. Like ever. What I hope to do (as unless many people read this, spread the word, and follow through, it likely won't work) is get these suckers rolling.

From here on out, every day between 6:00PM and 10:00PM EST/EDT (3:00PM and 7:00PM PST/PDT), myself, my friends, and my guild will be queuing for battlegrounds. The 50-60 ones still may not pop, since as far as I know there's really only about 20 people above level 50 on the server currently anyway, and we need 16 people (correct me if I'm wrong Malleus?) to all queue at the same time. Due to activity and time zones and such it may be hard to swing but regardless, my friends and I will all be queuing between these times and we urge others to do so as well, at least until there are more and more 50+ and we no longer have to schedule BGs.

Not everyone reads the forums so if you're from God Saint, Blackout, Sinister, or any other guild or guildless and you're level 40+ please tell your guild mates and your friends to start queuing for battlegrounds!

Agreed......we should do that the same in January now....Twister just now said stop commenting on dead topics...above topic is perfect for revival don't you think...!!! We should do that the same..at least i can play in battlefields

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

#3 WarPhoenix (Elgore)

WarPhoenix (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 18 March 2015 - 02:57 PM

Let bring bg up when I'm on lol need points again (I shouldn't have bought the pets XD) anyways when I'm on, q bg solo is more fun ;) good day to all see you later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users