#1 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 3479 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 11:59 PM

Greeting warriors!

a97cb7ba9f1cafd9f1f8d2ace3e3e952.jpg

The amazing deal comes back in the upcoming weekend! June 10 and 11 are announced the Time of Reales!

Some Reales packs you buy through these days will bring you fascinating profit: Previous Reales pack as a gift to every payment! More payments - more Reales!

The deal is valid for the following purchases, through our website or in the game (for our Steam and OpenID client users):

Buy Reales Pack  for 19.99 $ and get for free Reales Pack for 9.99 $ 

Buy Reales Pack  for 39.99 $ and get for free Reales Pack for 29.99 $ 

Buy Reales Pack  for 99.99 $ and get for free Reales Pack for 49.99 $ 

The promo will start at 00.01 GMT June 10 and up to 23.59 GMT June 11.

Please remember: only three Reales packs take part in the promo: 19.99 $, 39.99 $, 99.99 $ !

If you buy any other Reales pack - in the game or through our website - you will not get the bonus pack!

How to recharge your account through our website: for all types of accounts, Steam and Arc included

All bonus Reales will be added to your account in the course of two days following the promo end.

Choose your payment and your profit! Wealthy weekend!

• Elsa (Elgore) and LadyFaith (Elgore) like this

93622c33de2d3cc7c5f5759ad9884432.png

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 SkyGames (Elgore)

SkyGames (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 10:41 AM

live in Brazil, I do not have all that money ... 1real = 3,29 dollars      sad.png

#3 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:24 PM

Is Royal Quest trying to mock us with this......

#4 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 3479 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:40 PM

We offer players who buy reales to recharge their account with considerable profit. Does thi mean to mock?

#5 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:25 PM

You are aware of the current Reales issue in the other topics.(BTW they are neglected and never seriously answered). Also the timing of this promo is infuriating knowing a friend in the last week spent enough to run this server for a year to no avail.  Either a continuous line of bad luck or Royal Quest is mocking this group of friends.  It's probably both after playing this long.

Enya your a great Community Manager.  I know you can't change this or mend all the issues that exist in the game.  You can only pass this information through the thick skulls of the game developers. Hopefully a few ideas will click and go through.  

What are the chances of having a Royal Quest calendar made?  One that shows future game events and promotions. Thus giving players time in advance to be prepared for them. More people will then save and spend when notified early.  Rather than a last day notifications when most dI'd not plan to buy.  Not everyone can spend on these suprise deals. With proper time those who enjoy buying reales can save cash in advance for these type deals. It's a win win for everyone.  

~DarksKiss 

• Khyaran (Elgore) and Summerrr (Elgore) like this

#6 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:34 PM

Well the Deal is lovely, a headsup Calendar like Dark suggested would be very nice indeed.

Dont Blame Enya for my bad luck Dark, not her fault.

It is no longer a Battlefield, it is a Killingfloor now!

#7 Enya

Enya

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 3479 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:38 PM

Usually we don't announce promos beforehand, but I shall talk about this idea with the marketing team - for our server exclusively.

As for the topics you mean (one topic in fact, as far as I know), the answer has been already given, and unfortunately, there is nothing to add.

#8 Tiglion (Elgore)

Tiglion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:49 PM

I am thoroughly convinced the RNG hates me when it comes to improvement and seals angry.png , so Reales sales are usually good for me. If I had the money for this, I would definitely take part. With a 50-75% bonus, this would be awesome! Alas, not able to at this time. sad.png

And I agree, a calendar of events would be nice, it doesn't have to include all the promos, but to show some of them would be great.  biggrin.png

wub.png  Thanks for giving us a break! wub.png

(Edited for emphasis)

Edited by Tiglion (Elgore), 11 June 2017 - 04:21 PM.

#9 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:52 PM

instead of a calendar why u dont hold ur money in ur pocket and wait for it? instead of spending it

• LadyFaith (Elgore) likes this

#10 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:54 PM

instead of a calendar why u dont hold ur money in ur pocket and wait for it? instead of spending it

WOW DUDE YOU ARE SO SMART, SOMEONE PLEASE BRING THE NOBEL FOR THIS GUY

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

#11 AnnTetsusaiga (Elgore)

AnnTetsusaiga (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 10:26 PM

Thank you for this great deal!!!

#12 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1762 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:37 AM

WOW DUDE YOU ARE SO SMART, SOMEONE PLEASE BRING THE NOBEL FOR THIS GUY

Foston is right idk  why the sarcasm. Apparently people don't do this and randomly spend their  money and then come to complain at forums when promos are here.  

Imo only reales sales should be announced, it's the only promo that is worth to give people time to get ready. The rest should continue to be a surprise. If reales vanish from market as soon as the promo thread is out, imagine how many people would buy reales in game if they vanish days before.

• LadyFaith (Elgore) likes this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt,  King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

List of Elites and Bosses

Solsagan's assassin build.

- Lastfm Profile

- Spotify Profile

#13 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Retired (Again)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1238 posts
  • LocationFrankly, i have no idea...

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:56 AM

Well Solsagan and Foston, if were to believe you guys and what you say all the time, namely you guys (or at least Solsagan) being like any other player, and never having spent a dime on the game, how would you know the struggles that come by actually buying/selling Reales?

If people would have to wait for these events only to get their gear to +11 and orange, things would take even longer then they do now, our guild, or any other guild i know, actually doesnt have 1 billion in their guild warehouse, +11 non personal boss gear/weapons or any of the sort, just our main gear, and its not even close to +9 blue average in our guild

The reales sales calendar will be nice to have, but i dont get Foston's typical shildish behaviour, when he thinks he knows what hes talking about, even though he allegedly never even did it himself

• Summerrr (Elgore) likes this

#14 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:47 PM

How come for those people who never spent a single $$$ to understanding this situation. I personally thanked to those people who bought reales with $$$ which is they are the true actual hero that make US Server keep Online, right ? But sad, the game ruled by those people who even did not spent $$$ and worse they act like they are the hero. Anyhow, nice to have this promotion wish thousand luck for whoever buying it hope they get worth it for doing it.

Spoiler

• Summerrr (Elgore) likes this

#15 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1762 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:39 PM

I Just said it's good to save up money sometimes to situations like this one. This Works for people buying reales with $$ and people buying reales in game or people buying anything in life lol. I did spent some money, but when i did i already had my gear done, i've put a feel to buy these random Boxes. As for taking too long to get good gear, well to me it's normal. Do you know how long It Took for me? I was always saving up money, then buying reales when they were cheap and farming more money everyday. And idk what my guild items have to do with It, i didn't buy them with reales, that's Called teamwork.

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 11 June 2017 - 01:41 PM.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt,  King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

List of Elites and Bosses

Solsagan's assassin build.

- Lastfm Profile

- Spotify Profile

#16 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:16 PM

it is like real life, if u want to buy that new  television , u going to the television market and ask them for the promotion calendar? i dont think so, you save every cent to get that and if u dont see any promotion while u save ur money you go and buy that for the real price because u cant wait to see the  champions league final !!! or in this case: TO BEAT REVOLT! 

not any guild has 1bi in his bank, but if u get all money all those p2w's from starless  u will see they spend much more then revolt ever would be able to get with 10 castles , about boss cards... u always can go there and kill them , otherwise go complain in another thread, this one is about reales and not about guilds!

#17 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:20 PM

, but i dont get Foston's typical shildish behaviour, when he thinks he knows what hes talking about, even though he allegedly never even did it himself

u dont even read what i say them... bc im sure that the only time i spend money here was to get x10 crystal keys, i did it 2 times.

and the main reason that i dont money here its because i believe that if you get your stuffs easy u  will be a shit at pvp and pve, as we can easy see!!! if u want i can give u some examples of ppl who spend a lot of money here , get all their stuffs easy and now made the "NEW META" ~Class to in his mind think he is a bad ass!

#18 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:32 PM

I hope one day people will finally  set aside personal hate and actually help make this server better.  I should have explained  more details about that Royal Quest  calendar.  Of course some things should be unannounced. The experience week for example and premium deals aka cheaper stones and waxes should not be on this calendar.  Those along with patch updates deserve to be left unknown.  I was referring to a calendar that included this weekend deal. One that even listed the server events when they started and endeded. The Halloween,  Valentines,  Sky Fair ect. Those type events to be listed.  If a new player were to see this calender he or she could understand what kind of events happen here on this server. 

Foston gave us a good laugh lol. His point about saving money to buy what you want is true.  I would however  suggest storing it in the bank tho. I don't think everyone waste money on random things.  Many of us have to actually work and pay the bills.   When I wrote that I was thinking of the community as a whole. Not everyone can spend  $$ on a moments notice.(I wish everyone could sadly the reality if the world says otherwise). Each and everyone has his or her own reasoning for this. Yes, A few members of this community are fortunate enough and have the ability to spend a thousand  $$ without second thoughts. That being 3-5 people tops.  The rest of the server has to actually save and set aside money to spend on the game. No big deal correct. Generally if you want something you save for it I agree 100%.   If everyone knew this reales sale was this weekend more could be prepared.  It's just nice to know before hand. I'm sure anyone would be mad if they spent half a grand only to see this deal a few days later.  Lol

This topic could be debated all day.  Maybe I'm the bad one for suggesting an idea that's actually benifical to all. 

#19 Tiglion (Elgore)

Tiglion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 04:19 PM

One that even listed the server events when they started and endeded. The Halloween,  Valentines,  Sky Fair ect. Those type events to be listed.  If a new player were to see this calender he or she could understand what kind of events happen here on this server. 

This was the kind of event calendar I was also aiming for. It doesn't need to include the surprise events that pop up, nor the promotions such as these since this one is such a big bonus, but maybe some that are the usual 15% bonus. There can even be a disclaimer that it is subject to change without notice. Of course the disclaimer would have to be bold face type and bright red listed multiple times so people actually read it... biggrin.png

And my apologies for sounding like I was complaining, I was not. We budget our money, and we do save for times like these, however, we had to make major repairs to our vehicle to get to work, and so have nothing extra to spend right now. The point of my post was to say thank you for the opportunity of getting such a bonus to the purchase of Reales.

This is a great game and I enjoy playing. I hope it lasts a long, long time. wub.png

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

#20 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:17 PM

I hope one day people will finally  set aside personal hate and actually help make this server better.  

when i first post here, i was thinking on that television example and not trying to put some hate that DOESN'T exist aside.

but we all see a unnecessary sarcasm and another one calling me a child because i dont think like they do. 

Edited by Foston (Elgore), 11 June 2017 - 05:17 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, promo, reales, time of reales, weekend deal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users