9 replies to this topic

#1 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:09 PM

First, I will try to explain my little experience in a browser game, I am still playing there for almost 10 years (yeah I am not joking)

And there, its a game based in economy stuff, and that game  have cash item too.. during this all time/years passing economy got a lot of inssues. Some inssues I can see happen here too. Btw, if you said it's player's fault about REALS prices get it expensive.. please dude go study a little more ok? Free type: inflation.

Here in RQ we have Reals right? There we have GOLD.

Here in RQ we can farm gold to buy Reals right? There we can farm CC to buy gold. And with gold we can buy company and other stuff to grow up in the game.

(And we have a little 'quest' which give a little small amout of GOLD.

In the first years of the game GOLD there are costing like 20/21/22/23 CC to buy 1 GOLD. By the time.. was increasing to 30/35 CC  = 1 gold.

- Wanna know how much cost a pack of 300g to buy in cash store? 99.99 Euros.

- Wanna know how cost the gold right now there to buy with CC in themarket? 530 CC = 1 gold

The moderators from there noticed this 4/5 year of the game.. so they improved some system in the market. We can only buy 10g per day. Even with this system the price of gold still go up. Some of this reason is.. everyone its making more CC by day, we got new system there to make us farm more CC by day.. so everyone can buy more and more gold. We make more CC than GOLD.

And this is acctualy happens here in RQ.. we got more dailies, more ways to make more gold and buy REALS.

My suggetion its to make a limited amout of REALS we can buy per day or week or wherever.

Like there this system come to guarantee some STABILITY in the market.

If you want to know.. in that game I have 120k CC what means almost 240 gold, in the old times was to be 4k GOLD, it's a huge diffrente right? But can you imagine if everyone start buying GOLD no stop?

Its a way to hold a little more the price of Reals who everyone still will can buy it.

And of course like here, we can sell gold there.. and for this are no limited amout of day...so guys who buy raeles for sell for gold still can do this.

Hope everyone get the point of my topic.

Ty.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

#2 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:26 PM

first time i see u talking something helpful

Up!

• Summerrr (Elgore) likes this

#3 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:05 AM

A system effectively working in one game may turn out not so effective in another. Are you sure this system caters to the needs of both buyers and sellers? 

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#4 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:48 PM

A system effectively working in one game may turn out not so effective in another. Are you sure this system caters to the needs of both buyers and sellers? 

I think so Enya .. it's just a way to guarantee some stability in the market .. the seller still can sell amount they want, the thing is also a way to bar some speculation.

#5 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:01 PM

I don't think limiting purchase is the solution. Putting a hard cap that is a reasonable number in association with the amount of gold a player can earn in 2-4 hrs of of gameplay would actually be fair. 

#6 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:13 PM

I don't think limiting purchase is the solution. Putting a hard cap that is a reasonable number in association with the amount of gold a player can earn in 2-4 hrs of of gameplay would actually be fair. 

Nono Kirit, the limited thing is to buy Reals from market not from store cash. You still can buy how many reales you want.. we are just gonna be limited the amout we can buy from the market.

#7 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:22 AM

Nono Kirit, the limited thing is to buy Reals from market not from store cash. You still can buy how many reales you want.. we are just gonna be limited the amout we can buy from the market.

my comment wasn't a misunderstanding. It's just the truth man. If were limited to how many we can buy from the store, but the price remains at 40k a real, it's still 40k a real lol, this would just slow down the rate free players could progress even more. 

#8 I'mKirito (Elgore)

I'mKirito (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:25 AM

and i should have clarified. A hard cap on the maximum reals price.

#9 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:20 PM

A hard cap on the maximum reals price.

This idea has been already suggested - and rejected.

Both suggestions, limited purchase of market reales and maximum market price cap, are designed to benefit market reales buyers, and both overlook the other side. Market reales sellers.

Who are they? Players like you. Why do they put reales for sale? To get profit, to obtain ingame gold. Do they have other way to obtain gold? Sure they have: to sell or trade premium store items. We already have limits decreasing a reales seller's profit at the market: minimum and maximum price, 5% market tax. Let's suppose a new limitation will be added - what happens next? Players will be less motivated to sell reales at the market. We shall have limited purchase or maximum price cap - and no reales at the market. That will hardly solve current promblems.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#10 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:26 PM

Don't get blinded by profits. With the continuation of high prices no one will buy reales off the market. Those "sellers" place the reales at 40k +each;however, no one buys them. How is that motivation to buy more reales to sell? They can buy reales and sell at 40k each yet no one buys them. I guarantee you that I  could  sell 30 thousands reales at 20k each  and make more profit than other sellers selling 1 thousand of them at 40k each.

Reales need to reach market equilibrium. Right now everything is blown out of proportion. 

Standing there doing nothing will not change anything.  That is a fact. Ideas have been suggested.  What is the harm in allowing the "seller" to choose the price he or she wants to sell reales. If player A wants to sell reales at 40k each , player B wants to sell at 100k each, player C wants to sell reales at 6k each. What's the issue in  that?  That removes all limitations seems fair enough.  Then player A cries that player C is ruining the game for selling everything too cheap.  

You may want to compare reales bought and sold ratio back when they were 10k-20k  vs the current state of reales.  When reales were reasonably priced the sold almost instantly.  That encouraged these (sellers) to continue to buy more reales with $$ to sell on the market. Speaking of profits. RQ is not making near as much of a profit as it did several months and years ago.  Less and less reales are being bought . 2 reasons.  1. Players are starting to loose hope and don't want to invest anymore money in the game. It's discouraging not knowing if RQ has a future left. 2. Second reason price of reales are so high people selling them don't have to spend that much to make a profit.  Selling 4k reales at 40k each makes 150mil easy.  Before selling 4k reales at 20k only made 80+mil.

Edited by DarksKiss (Elgore), 19 June 2017 - 07:28 PM.

• Reikkan (Elgore) likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: market

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users