• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MoonLight

MoonLight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:26 AM

Hello guys, am I the only one who can't set Email and pasword to his account. I logged in with Steam acc, but when I enter email and pass I get message "Website is under heavy load, please try again later." It says that those who do it, get some bonus at the start of the game, but I keep trying for past 5 days, morning and evening it's always the same :/

#2 lomiks80

lomiks80

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:09 AM

I registered a new Steam account and I'm all right.

#3 MoonLight

MoonLight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:50 AM

Well when I have a Steam acc with a lot of games, it would be a drag to create another one, I would have to constantly relogin to play games other that royalquest :/ I hope that's just a bug and since we got such nice admins they will fix it ^^

#4 lomiks80

lomiks80

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:17 AM

I have the same problem with the primary account stim

#5 Malleus

Malleus

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:33 PM

Please submit a ticket from the website and include your Steam ID, we'll look into the problem.

#6 GeneMoo (Elgore)

GeneMoo (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:19 PM

i cant send the ticket when i cant even access the support page. Im constantly been sent back to the sign in page. while i have tried to login using the Steam account on the website. I tried chrome and firefox browser. Please assist.

#7 Malleus

Malleus

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:36 PM

i cant send the ticket when i cant even access the support page. Im constantly been sent back to the sign in page. while i have tried to login using the Steam account on the website. I tried chrome and firefox browser. Please assist.

Are you trying to access the http://royalquest.com/support page? As you're signed in on forums, there should be no problems.

#8 GeneMoo (Elgore)

GeneMoo (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:36 PM

im signed in to the forums. But at the website i have to keep signing int again and again. This is very frustrating. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users