Photo

Royal Quest Patch(New Items/New Maps/New mobs & Bossess)

Patch RoyalQuest

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Nomaso (Elgore)

Nomaso (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:36 PM

Something I came across. Good news for Fire users. An A-class fire amulet that gives 3% fire damage and 10 res. Boss card's like Destructor can now be bought from Arena Tokens!!!<---Joking biggrin.png But in all seriousness, this upcoming patch really looks to be a substantial patch with lot's of content. More good news for the game we all love.

Have a good day and enjoy the game everyone! smile.png

Items and stuff.

Spoiler

New map,Boss,Elites and mobs.

Spoiler

• Shimanu (Elgore), Khyaran (Elgore), DarksKiss (Elgore) and 3 others like this

#2 Kenshion (Elgore)

Kenshion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:45 AM

wait are these full party dungeon runs ?? that looks epic this looks simlar to the dungeon runs from Archeage ???

Kenshin210

Boss Titan
Heres a cookie 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

#3 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:47 AM

wait are these full party dungeon runs ?? that looks epic this looks simlar to the dungeon runs from Archeage ???

hmm, I think its more of the TEST server dungeon runs, I don't know

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#4 Kenshion (Elgore)

Kenshion (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:54 AM

hmm, I think its more of the TEST server dungeon runs, I don't know

i would like this in-game i would probably play again cause atm the game is kinda repetitive i think you would agree Godsu as you played longer than i have... if this comes to our server before december an enya has helped me fix the issue with the crashing im having with the game i would defiantly play again :D

oh an can this be translated so people have a fair idea on whats going on like gear wise?

Kenshin210

Boss Titan
Heres a cookie 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

#5 Nikolaa (Elgore)

Nikolaa (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:18 AM

i would like this in-game i would probably play again cause atm the game is kinda repetitive i think you would agree Godsu as you played longer than i have... if this comes to our server before december an enya has helped me fix the issue with the crashing im having with the game i would defiantly play again biggrin.png

oh an can this be translated so people have a fair idea on whats going on like gear wise?

it will be transalated when the patch comes or a english version of the test server

#6 CriticalHeal (Elgore)

CriticalHeal (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:10 PM

When we tested this update, we had 2k ping, and got a lot of bugs, such as mobs resp(They resped at the same place once in 30-60 mins).

Edited by CriticalHeal (Elgore), 13 July 2017 - 12:11 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Patch, RoyalQuest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users