37 replies to this topic

#1 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:13 PM

First of all, let's not bring guild or player's flames here. The subject is the game and it's status. Anything unrelated to the thread will be removed.

I'm not the only one thinking of this, but how come the game ended up being too easy? There were several suggestions to make the game easier or suitable to new players through time, but was this what people meant in the first place? I mean, leveling to 60 wasn't hard at all and  today you can do it without any efforts as long as you keep playing straight for 2~3 weeks tops, imo it's good because of new content, but what really doesn't make sense is how easy things are dropping. I mean, i know we have a permanent x3 drop rate but is this really worth? Again, it was made to suit new players and etc, but what most people can't understand is that new players are only new for a short period and they'll have to deal with what everyone else does at end game.

Imo the whole thing with boss drops is wrong. First they changed their drop to be random loot, random class gears and etc, today we kill bosses and they all drop almost the same items. It was way better when we knew each boss we would have to farm in order to get item X. Now they also drop rare items that we could only get from 1~2 mobs in game, which made those items common and their price dropped almost to nothing.

Now here's  what is more important: Has anyone noticed the tremendous number of boss/elite cards that dropped in the last 3 months? I bet it's x2 more of the cards dropped last year, if not more.  Shouldn't rare stuff be rare? Back then we used to see guilds fighting to keep timers,  this ended with boss announcements. Guilds were also fighting for bosses because they knew how rare is a card and they also knew once the card was dropped it would take months to get another one, so everyone was fighting for bosses as a goal, but today this whole thing doesn't even exist anymore because we all know how easy it is. Come on, it took almost 2 years of game to drop an Archon card and in a month you see 3 cards dropping(yes it's random blablabla, but come on...).  To hardcore players this a downgrade because we don't need to make any efforts anymore. They changed bosses to be harder to kill, then almost everyone (me included) complained on how the changes weren't suitable to our server due to lack of players, but today they're all just like they used to be 2 years ago with 3~4 players pts  killing almost every boss in this game.  I'm worried on how this new dungeon is going to be, imo we lack of challenge.

About economy i don't even know what else to say. Reales price dropped which is a big deal, but again there is no one selling( guess i was right about sellers trying to control prices of everything) and the rest is just as broken as it has been for a long time. It's easier to make more money farming regular loot from mobs than gear/cards these days and if this insane boss cards drop continues i won't be surprised to see boss cards being sold for 30m~40m in a few months lmao.

Pvp is the same,  each patch there's an unbalance between classes and it's going to be there every patch if the following logic continues to be used:

• Class x is too weak;
  • Give dumb buff to class x;
  • Realize class x is too strong and class y is too weak;
  • Nerf class x and give dumb buff to class Y;
  • Repeat;

The improvement system is the only thing that didn't change, why? How come is easy to level, to drop gear and cards, but it's the same old pain to improve gears?  Is this the only challenge we get today? The rng should be there but maybe a slightly higher chance of success?

Anyway, i've been away from the game due to work but i confess i'm surprised on how things are easy today. So i'm asking ask you: is that worthy to us? Was it worth to make the game this easy? I don't see new players except russians. Imo we should stop this x3 permanent drop rate to begin with.

Lemme know your thoughts on this.

• Oomph (Elgore), HotChocolate (Elgore), Xian (Elgore) and 2 others like this

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses

#2 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:01 PM

All i know is they should remove announcements and you should siege everyday  again

#3 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:06 PM

Let's get right to the point, Developers from this game don't care about this.. they want know if they stuff what they gonna make it... will make some profit. When I say profit, its only profit what they are thinking. I agree they need some profit to still alive, but....

We can see a lot of inssues like, the point of the game is get 60 and farm/pvp (the reason of fast  lvlup).. when you hit 60 you have only one type o gear to use and one build to follow. And guess what, some class even when you follow the right build you will be still fated to be defeated.

Why is so hard to make some new Bow/Axe/Sword/Claw/ whatever with new stats? For lvl 60 ofc. Same for all parts of  gear. Why so hard to re-work in some mobs cards to not be so useless, please someone say if i am wrong about it.  I think 75% of monster card is useless. We have a lot of useless itens in the course of the game too. I understand we have a lot of items/seal useless and that its to make hard to dropp your gear and get the seal what you want, but for cards? Its already hard to get it, why not make more useful?

Solsa what you mean when say hardcore players? I tought the point of this game is be fun for who play not a 'thing' to have some status like. "I have the best gear of the universe no one can beat 1x1 and i just eat/sleep and play, that is why I am stronk".If it is the meaning I think you have a wrong conception about "easy game".

Youare saying like we are dropping 4 elites cards and 1/2 boss by day.

Btw, the improvent is hard not cuz you are hardcore player, its hard to make you burn your real money here.

#4 Oomph (Elgore)

Oomph (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:07 PM

First of all, let's not bring guild or player's flames here. The subject is the game and it's status. Anything unrelated to the thread will be removed.

I'm not the only one thinking of this, but how come the game ended up being too easy? There were several suggestions to make the game easier or suitable to new players through time, but was this what people meant in the first place? I mean, leveling to 60 wasn't hard at all and  today you can do it without any efforts as long as you keep playing straight for 2~3 weeks tops, imo it's good because of new content, but what really doesn't make sense is how easy things are dropping. I mean, i know we have a permanent x3 drop rate but is this really worth? Again, it was made to suit new players and etc, but what most people can't understand is that new players are only new for a short period and they'll have to deal with what everyone else does at end game.

Imo the whole thing with boss drops is wrong. First they changed their drop to be random loot, random class gears and etc, today we kill bosses and they all drop almost the same items. It was way better when we knew each boss we would have to farm in order to get item X. Now they also drop rare items that we could only get from 1~2 mobs in game, which made those items common and their price dropped almost to nothing.

Now here's  what is more important: Has anyone noticed the tremendous number of boss/elite cards that dropped in the last 3 months? I bet it's x2 more of the cards dropped last year, if not more.  Shouldn't rare stuff be rare? Back then we used to see guilds fighting to keep timers,  this ended with boss announcements. Guilds were also fighting for bosses because they knew how rare is a card and they also knew once the card was dropped it would take months to get another one, so everyone was fighting for bosses as a goal, but today this whole thing doesn't even exist anymore because we all know how easy it is. Come on, it took almost 2 years of game to drop an Archon card and in a month you see 3 cards dropping(yes it's random blablabla, but come on...).  To hardcore players this a downgrade because we don't need to make any efforts anymore. They changed bosses to be harder to kill, then almost everyone (me included) complained on how the changes weren't suitable to our server due to lack of players, but today they're all just like they used to be 2 years ago with 3~4 players pts  killing almost every boss in this game.  I'm worried on how this new dungeon is going to be, imo we lack of challenge.

About economy i don't even know what else to say. Reales price dropped which is a big deal, but again there is no one selling( guess i was right about sellers trying to control prices of everything) and the rest is just as broken as it has been for a long time. It's easier to make more money farming regular loot from mobs than gear/cards these days and if this insane boss cards drop continues i won't be surprised to see boss cards being sold for 30m~40m in a few months lmao.

Pvp is the same,  each patch there's an unbalance between classes and it's going to be there every patch if the following logic continues to be used:

• Class x is too weak;
  • Give dumb buff to class x;
  • Realize class x is too strong and class y is too weak;
  • Nerf class x and give dumb buff to class Y;
  • Repeat;

The improvement system is the only thing that didn't change, why? How come is easy to level, to drop gear and cards, but it's the same old pain to improve gears?  Is this the only challenge we get today? The rng should be there but maybe a slightly higher chance of success?

Anyway, i've been away from the game due to work but i confess i'm surprised on how things are easy today. So i'm asking ask you: is that worthy to us? Was it worth to make the game this easy? I don't see new players except russians. Imo we should stop this x3 permanent drop rate to begin with.

Lemme know your thoughts on this.

i agree with this facility to get card boss/items , i start to play RQ one month after the opening of the USA server, and i take 3 years to get what i have today , i mean gears , cards etc... , with this x3 permanent many beginners, took in a month things that I only went to have after 3 years, It kind of devalued all my time spent kkkkkkk.

about class , this server has a lot of time open, i mean russian server , and never reached a balance , because , when some  class are balance ,the developers change the way they play with the class( like with DK )

i mean , it has been a long time that class like, assassins and thiefs , need a balance , but the developers choose to take a balanced class , and make it stronger. PS : IDK why

Edited by Oomph (Elgore), 19 July 2017 - 10:13 PM.

15I9qTY.png

#5 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:12 PM

Solsa what you mean when say hardcore players? I tought the point of this game is be fun for who play not a 'thing' to have some status like. "I have the best gear of the universe no one can beat 1x1 and i just eat/sleep and play, that is why I am stronk".If it is the meaning I think you have a wrong conception about "easy game".

Youare saying like we are dropping 4 elites cards and 1/2 boss by day.

1 - I meant hardcore as a player who likes challenges being bosses, quests, etc,  and unfortunately we don't have that anymore. 

2 - I know, but seeing how rare cards used to be and how they drop like water now makes you think about it.

First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.

#6 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:17 PM

I honestly dont think the game got "easier" per say, they just cut down the entire leveling grid to basically a 14 day job without x3 rates running or using exp gear.

The bosses got their reworks and with certain class changes they were made a dumb numbers game aka slap 10-20 people on it regardless of gear and its a done deal.

The x3 drop rate coupled with spawn announcements rewards "new players" as much as "old players that spent 3 years and never got anything" but aside from the announcement itself I dont see how thats a real downside. (Aside from people actually having to compete on an even gear field which many seem to fear?)

The reals price drop is not bound to the sellers trying to seize power but a stream of events such as "Stones return" "Cheap waxes" "Reals Bundle Sale" "Fire Boxes" in quick sucsession which drains the market. Its always the same with consecutive Reals related events, thats outside of "Sellers controlling prices" but demand beeing lower than supply at first and then reversing that when the Event reaches 2 days of beeing in game which triggers a "I need gold now" mentality which leads to lower prices.

The part I most agree with here is the "Class Balance Logic" as described by Solsagan in his post, thats litteraly how it looks once you trace back the patch record.

Edit: Improvement system doesnt change because the broken RNG pays for everything the company wants and also nice vacations I imagine. Thats litteraly their Goldmine, so changeing that has 0 benefits for the Developers in any scenario.

Edited by Ragedrop (Elgore), 19 July 2017 - 10:18 PM.

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#7 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:31 PM

I 100% agree on everything being too easy. More boss cards have dropped in the past 3 months than in the last 1-2 years total. What is it now? 25 boss cards alone dropped in the past 3 months. It makes me feel like the last 3 years of playing Royal Quest were wasted.If not for the experience with playing with friends. Back then we had to farm for 8+months just for 1 boss card to drop. Des and Archon cards being the hardest to find.Now they are everywhere. Current des cards-Solsa-Oomph-Foston-Revolt GW-Yugi-OkurW-Elpis-Aria. So many archon cards I lost count. Genius-Fappi-Rainbowsky-Rodrigo-ThemLeads (Ragedrop)-Idolkap-NayTanker(sniper) and more I probably forgot. BB cards -Andisu -Nomaso -Yugi -Revolt. Edward cards -Andisu-Aria-Foston-Yugi-Revolt. I'm not even going get started on Ent cards. The list are just too long. Over half of those cards dropped in the last 3 months. Obviously other people have boss cards. There are so many I don't remember who has what now. It's crazy imo.

So many cards are dropping in a small amount of time. It makes our past efforts seem meaningless. Those few players who had some cards actually worked hard for them. Now the cards just fall from the sky. Most drops being undeserved but that's another topic. I remember our "prime" days. Back when we stayed online all day keeping times. It was only around 6-8 people trying for months. The TQ I have was the 2nd one on the server. Hermano having the first drop to my knowledge. Or spending months camping BBQ card. It finally dropped for me after months. Now any and every cards drops with minimal or little effort.

Most things are too easy. Not including the improvement system. Getting slotted gear for example. If you don't have slotted gear nowdays your either A- a New player. B- A huge noob. Or C-Lazy and never leave Varlone. Show up to one boss and it will drop half of your gear slotted.

PvP always broken.
  • Solsagan (Elgore) likes this

#8 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:32 PM

Agreed on leveling, but as i said i don't think it was a problem before.

The x3 drop rate coupled with spawn announcements rewards "new players" as much as "old players that spent 3 years and never got anything" but aside from the announcement itself I dont see how thats a real downside. (Aside from people actually having to compete on an even gear field which many seem to fear?)

The reals price drop is not bound to the sellers trying to seize power but a stream of events such as "Stones return" "Cheap waxes" "Reals Bundle Sale" "Fire Boxes" in quick sucsession which drains the market. Its always the same with consecutive Reals related events, thats outside of "Sellers controlling prices" but demand beeing lower than supply at first and then reversing that when the Event reaches 2 days of beeing in game which triggers a "I need gold now" mentality which leads to lower prices.

1 - Despite the spawn announcements bosses were killed almost all day before as much as they are right now, but the drop was too rare and this is what made the competition(to drop the cards) worthy. Now no one cares if a or b killed boss y because 1 - the announcement will give respawn time 2 - cards are dropping like water.  

2 - Imo those promotions made the price grow in the first place. Reales were 20~25k before them, and with them they reached 46k. 

#9 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:33 PM

1 - I meant hardcore as a player who likes challenges being bosses, quests, etc,  and unfortunately we don't have that anymore. 

I think that is the point, I really miss the challenges in pve.. imo I am sorc and no one need my heals in bosses lol.. they just want me to debuff.

But please, dont just buff again our boss, just make new one with new loots and i'am not talking about only cards, make some hard boss and dropp something worth it and not something what broke the game.

#10 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:36 PM

Btw, why we have so many pets, and all make some stuff? Why dont buff pets with different stats? Same as decoration like:

5% + exp

1/2% more dmg

5% def

5% healing

so many option.. we have thousandspets.

#11 Ragedrop (Elgore)

Ragedrop (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:47 PM

Agreed on leveling, but as i said i don't think it was a problem before.

1 - Despite the spawn announcements bosses were killed almost all day before as much as they are right now, but the drop was too rare and this is what made the competition(to drop the cards) worthy. Now no one cares if a or b killed boss y because 1 - the announcement will give respawn time 2 - cards are dropping like water.  

2 - Imo those promotions made the price grow in the first place. Reales were 20~25k before them, and with them they reached 46k. 

Ofc the leveling got made this way, I remember grinding mobs for ages before "daily dungeons" was a thing.

1. Yes the overall level of "Damn now I have to waste another 7 months of my life for not a single drop" feeling got dialed down even when the competition drops a card. I mean sure it tastes sour to consider the time spent before but regardless of that, was the old situation really better? Or was that just the terrible "RNG Rates" we were used to and now think its too much because it actually happens more often? Coin the same system on top of the improvement system and then consider the entire project from that perspective.

2. Not neccesarily, Id like to point out massive changes to the Droprate as discussed above, that drove gear prices down and reals prices up. And I also said "Consecutive Reals related events" if my english doesnt fail me that means "event after event after event in a short timeframe" - we have not many of those but only isolated events 1-2 times a month instead of 4-5 in a row.  I am certainly a Person that sells reals for Gold like many others, and in my view the isolated events cause a spike in price whereas multible events cause a MAJOR drop in prices. (more than 20k drop considering the last events)

We are Legion - Forged in Fire

Bathed in Blood - Encased in Iron

Rise and Conquer - Fight for Honor

Find Peace in Death - Onto Valhalla

Lay me to rest - I'll die with Honor 

#12 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:02 PM

If reales related events made the price drop why for the past months after these events reales used to be at a higher price? It doesnt make Sense. I Will try to explain better once i get home (typing on my phone right now)

Edited by Solsagan (Elgore), 19 July 2017 - 11:02 PM.

#13 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2236 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:07 AM

ok i can explain my point better now.

1 - Yes the old system having to wait months to get a drop was hard, but idk i won't say it was better but having the drop was more meaningful and used to give more joy because it was a "reward" for the effort. Now they drop from the sky as Dark said. But the problem is not even that, there were the drops too.

Boss drops were better before because some items were only dropped from them, and rare items like desert invader jacket, amulet of steel fury and others used to drop from 1~2 mobs only making them worthy to farm. But then they changed the drop list and we started to get lvl 20 items from a boss fight (they fixed this later). But now, at least with me, i was getting almost the same stuff killing ed, bb, des. Imo it was better with each boss having their own item drop list.

2 - Ok now about reales. When i said they dropped i didn't meant it was related to sellers, sorry if it sounded like that, just wanted to say it was a good thing in the middle of the stuff happening. Reales got high price before the drop rate boost, this is what it used to happen to increase the price:
  • 6~10 different stores  selling reales at market
  • sales come
  • 0 stores selling reales at market
  • during the sales days about 1 or 2 stores selling reales at max price and everyone buying.
  • Next day reales at a higher price than the day before.
  • repeat

This happened on 90% of the sales, and this is why the price got higher. Sure the drop rate and increasing of items to sell lead to players buying reales desperate at any cost but it wasn't the only thing making the inflation. As for dropping prices, it only takes a few sellers to do that, just put reales at minimum price and the next day the price will be lower than the day before. Maybe that's why the price dropped from 46k to 23k and that's why i said sellers can control the price.

#14 Maleficaa (Elgore)

Maleficaa (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:14 AM

I agree that over time the game has become more flexible in some aspects especially for new players, I dare to say that before the update where the monsters began to have effects was easier to level, I say precisely because I had already taken 2 of my 9 lvl 60 to the maximum level, from there was the beginning of the updates more followed reaching the point where we are now.

As for the fall of cards of bosses and elites is certain that have become easier and especially the bosses, but also must recognize that there are people who have worked hard (hunting) not buying the cards, the fall is more regular Because the lazy only have to see the ad to go hunting them and do not work to get and keep the times, I agree that for the next update are removed the ads of the bosses.

As for the fall of cards and objects I think it is not so easy either, or I really am the one who has bad luck in this matter, at what goes rate x3 I have not left a single card, and with all the Confidence I can say that I have more hours of game than those who are called top players or old players just to spend all day sitting in varlone

Apologies for my english

#15 Rodrigo (Elgore)

Rodrigo (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:17 AM

lets remove all boss cards from the game and have fair fights ph34r.png

Edited by Rodrigo (Elgore), 20 July 2017 - 12:17 AM.

• Khyaran (Elgore), Summerrr (Elgore) and BloodyKiss-bg (Elgore) like this

#16 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:40 AM

I remember when they nerfed Shadow Strike and reworked most the rogue's kit, with this they actually nerfed a problem and fixed it at the same time to show a balance, which now-a-days is impossible to see, most of the time there can be a minor flaw in a class and it will get a huge overhaul to something completely different. People have to change their entire playstyle and sometimes gear to combat this change. It might lack of knowledge from the testers that 'find the problem' or just the ignorance of devs. Who knows..

Market system today, its actually garbage.. When you grind for that expensive/rare item that most people want, ex: 2015 grinding for AK gloves when they were 10m a piece, I have a ton of gear on my bank character that was once worth millions of gold, now i put up for quick cash and it won't sell at 1mil.. Reales dropped from the combined effort of the people who wanted the price to drop, I noticed a slight increase from the fire box sale, but not a 20k increase in a month. Cards are still highly valued, even on the bad ones, not a huge change i saw there.

Boss/elite cards, imo some of them need a rework to them, Archon's healing is very small for when I used them or watch a hunter/sniper use it, or Giant Tortolla card at 35% defense and almost nothing else, yes very good PvE card, but ENT outclasses it by far with the Hp buffs, maybe add a another feature to gain a certain buff that decreases damage dealt to you for a certain amount of time, I don't know. 

Game's current state is bland imo, with almost 6k+ hours I have only seen the same stuff, everyone runs to a class that others find OP with only 1 build path (like Summerr said). I think adding more variety of gear specific talent sets that boost the use of X item. with Dk and Crus have used 2 sets of gear either it be templer and experiment or dk with theirs (idk names). I know most classes mix and match their gear to get the best stats possible, reworking of the 60 gears and adding set bonuses could bring a new aspect of grinding.

Other than that, I know there is new content coming, I know the devs are busy with something almost all the time, I know the RU server has a huge hand in what actually changes on this game. It's a rough life.  

• Solsagan (Elgore) likes this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#17 Elsa (Elgore)

Elsa (Elgore)

Evil Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, City of Chuncheon

Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:31 AM

I only agree to remove x3 permanent drop rates, make thief unable to drop elite card using Robbery, and create runes and black stone drop-able with some new quests.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

#18 DarksKiss (Elgore)

DarksKiss (Elgore)

Taco Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • LocationForest of Shadows (far west of Varlone)

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:54 AM

Some people still don't believe that the Robbery skill can drop an elite card.I have seen it happen several times.lol. Even being in the pt for a RG that droped that way. It was a Russian thief and he used robbery obviously it worked. Another case someone didn't even get kill but robbery worked and dropped a card.It is interesting how that has not been changed yet.

The gear and build limitations of all classes should be more diverseified imo. Everyone uses the same gear and seals. It's boring to see this daily. For example hunters, 99% are full dex with the same talents, seals and gear. That second life + parasite and a mix of hard core CC for breakfast=GG. Different options and choices for builds should be available. This next patch will bring a few new items.(I hope)It is to be seen how useful they will be.

#19 Shimanu (Elgore)

Shimanu (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationMaybe at the bathroom

Posted 20 July 2017 - 04:30 AM

robbery + x3 event = ez elites

#20 Summerrr (Elgore)

Summerrr (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:28 AM

Someone can tell me how I know when Robbery worked?

I have a Thief.. and I dont think appers some msg saying worked... just drop more things right? How they can prove workd with card?

Someone told me someday drop card is 0.01% or its 0.1%? Can someone say the right % ? So tomorrw I can do the math thing and say something about Robery..

Btw, don't  forget 150% rate only work for premmy users.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users