The game client has been upgraded to the version 1.1 : Mysteries of the Solo Manor
The Solo Manor is opened!
The Inquisition's previous fears have come true: the cursed mansion's gates have burst open and its inhabitants are ready to emerge from there! Traces of their presence are being found everywhere: victims killed, bitten to death, totally drained of blood.
Still we did not waste time collecting information about the Solo Manor.
Valorous defenders of the Elenia Kingdom are called now to face off Morra's minions and stop their ruthless attacks on surrounding grounds!
Go for it!
You are challenged to unravel the dark secrets of the bloodthirsty Solo clan, come to know the inhabitants of the sinister Solo Manor and thwart their plans. But… you will need to get inside first off.
- Quest chain: Captain Treville has some information for you
- Quest chains for every boss in the Manor.
The new dungeon designed for party walkthrough (8 players maximum) has been added to the game. The dungeon consists of three maps.
- Solo Clan Mansion
The Arcon-side entrance takes you to the long spacious corridor going up to the Solo Mansion itself. The interior of the mansion has become decrepit as time passed but tumbledown ceilings and walls are far less dangerous than its current inhabitants.
- Solo Garden of Oblivion
The magnificent but neglected park is densely-populated with dangerous creatures, just as neighboring territories. Right now you can get there only from the Solo Mansion.
- Solo Family Crypt
The entrance to this sancta sanctorum of the Solo clan is guarded by an Arconian Stone Beast. Solo Clan members reside here with their attendants - as well as a mysterious and powerful visitor who arriving not long ago, with his entourage. What brought him here, to the Solo Manor?
Monsters and bosses
Paying visit to the Darkness' Lair won't be a walk in the park of course. Daring adventurers will encounter:
- Fire Irexes - a specific breed of man-eating irex zealously cultivated by the clan. Biting, scratching, spitting fire.
- Dark Crawlers - even local plants are potentially lethal for a careless visitor.
- Clouds of Darkness - clusters of flesh-eating bats that attack an intruder with all the flock at once.
- Solo Archers - long-perished vampire victims compelled by dark Morra's influence to fight for their murderers.
- Solo Apprentices - most fearless and stout-hearted victims turned out to have magical abilities.
- Solo Servants - most recent victims turned into service.
- Solo Hounds - monstrous chimeras, results of failed transformations, controlled by vampires.
- Solo Foster Sons & Daughters – ever-young aristocrats have succeeded in keeping the human appearance, but beware, they are both dangerous and bloodthirsty.
- Solo Guards - stern warriors guard the passes, even other local creatures are afraid of them.
But the most devastating powers are reserved for the bosses themselves:
- Felur the Butler
- Laffont the Irex Trainer
- Arconian Stone Beast
- The Great C’thalu
Reward and Glory
Bravest ones will be awarded!
- You can drop cards from monsters and bosses in the dungeon.
- You can obtain 12 new equipment items in the dungeon (headgear, gloves, amulets). Slotted version of the new equipment is crafted from recipes dropping from bosses.
- You can get many new achievements in completing the new dungeons.
New expendable items
Science never stands still. Master Craff has succeeded to obtain secret recipes for "Blood Resonators" that allow you to enhance your weapon's stats for a certain time period.Perhaps he is willing to share his knowledge?
Plus a remarkable new consumable - Fish Fat!
Changes in tutorial
- No need to kill stocks in the Training Hall anymore! Now every class has its own place to start adventures in the Aura's world.
- Those characters who stayed in the Training Hall before this update will be able to leave and join the start quest chain available for their class.
- After your character hits 20 level you will see a message suggesting to choose one of available professions, with the description of both. The quest to obtain a profession has been disabled. Still your trainer will have another quest for you: to get 20 level equipment.
- After the first character at your account will obtain a profession at the 20 level, 3 days duration Premium will be automatically enabled.
New goods in the Premium Store
- Exomechanist's Costume (male) and Exomechaniste's Costume (female) - permanently.
- Vampire Hunter's Chest including special Vampire-style costume - for the promo period.
- Solo Manor Chest with the chance to drop a shards of Charred Irex Reins and a new Morra's Veil decoration - for the promo period.
General changes for dungeons
- Now you can personally choose one of three ways to revive in the dungeon (without intervention by another player):
- Near the entrance to the dungeon
- At the Maiden (beyond the dungeon)
- At the place where you died (for a Reales fee)
Also your character may be resurrected by other players using Eltane Flowers.
- The reviving place may be changed after killing a boss.
- Now loot dropped in dungeons remains available longer and can't be picked by monsters.
- Now loot from bosses in Trials and Geometers' Mausoleum drops individually for every killer, irrelevant of a loot distribution option in the party.
- If your character died and remained in the same location after death, you can get the loot from bosses too (except Fragments of Antiquity).
- Now Hexar the Defiler, Twins and Stone Guardians may drop loot too, except the pet and mount.
- Now you may drop equipment items with the bonus to gold obtained in the Geometers' Mausoleum. All these items drop personal to character.
- Now the content of a boss loot in dungeons depends on the basic class of your character (Warrior will drop items for warriors etc).
- A character can't get loot from a boss with the same name in dungeons more than once in 24 hours. The boss loot count resets together with the daily quests and free Arena tickets reset (00.00 GMT).
Other changes in the game
- "Big Rat Problems": now to complete the quest you need to kill Rat Queen.
- "Gambling Debt": inow to complete the quest you need to kill Master.
- New loading screens related to the Solo Manor have been added to the game.
- Maidens, Market Managers, Zannie, Mailboxes have become impenetrable. Click the emblems over them to start the dialogue.
- While deleting a letter you will see the confirmation dialogue box.
- Artworks for the following elite monsters' cards have been added: Pharaoh, Cave Wolf, Royal Thorn, Master, Frogster, Nightmare Chaos Devourer, Nightmare Darkness Devourer, Mega Irex.
- Executioner in the Bone Crypt was able to summon a companion boss, already killed. The error has been fixed.
- The error with dynamic impassability in the Bone Crypt has been fixed.
- The dialogue with Maiden Sophie in Mistgan has been fixed: now she tells about local inhabitants only once per conversation.
- Card of the Troll: the description of the card has been changed according to its performance.
- The avatar of Recruiter NPC in Elgore has been fixed.
- Party Loot Distribution: after the countdown is over all party members who did not vote automatically refuse an item.
- "Dark Intruder", "Root of Evil" quests: now your character will almost never get an item unsuitable for your basic class as the reward for these quests.
- Thief: now the passive bonus of the Weapon Throw skill affects also positive effects of totems increasing their duration by 15%.
- Assassin: now you can't use the Shadow Dungeon skill if the character carries the flag on the Battleground.
- Assassin: now the Shadow Dungeon skill does not prevent getting reward for SpringBot, Duke of Tides and Konung Windswall.
- Crusader: Damage from the Breakthrough skill did not increase with conditions of the Emotional Control skill fulfilled. The error has been fixed.
Following descriptions have been brought to a common standard style:
Mage: the Intuition effect, Teleportation, Rain of Fire, Harvest, Transformation skills, the Concentration resource, Stasis, Stream of Mana, Astral Protection, Fiery Disaster talents
Sorcerer: Perfect Shield, Distorting Field, Armageddon, Healing Power talents, Crystal of the Four Elements, Geyser skills
Warlock: Power of Chaos, Stability, Blood Magic talents, Rampant Chaos skill
Crusader: the Retaliation skill
Hunter: the Parasite skill
General: Save Portal Point, First Aid skills
- Now animals and insects summoned by bosses and elite monsters don't want to betray their masters. The Tame Creature skill of Hunter does not affect them.
- Now chests with reward for killing a boss in a dungeon appear beside the character and not beside the boss' corpse.
- Now you can't activate the lever in the study without killing monsters that guard it.
- Now you don't need to take quest for entering the Geometers' Mausoleum.
- The number of chests and urns spawned in the Geometers' Mausoleum has been decreased.
- The Fine-Tuning: Mechanical Enemy quest is again available at Dimmie in Macdar.
- The Breath of Morra decoration did not give 5% bonus to Health. The error has been fixed.
- Errors in some achievements for the Solo Manor walkthru have been fixed.
- The thumb of Protechtor has been fixed.
- The number of problems making impossible to complete the start quest has been fixed.
- The description of Card of Laffont has been revised for better understanding: the bonus of the card is applied if a targeted monster (not the player) is out of combat.
- Arena: Killing of summoned pets (crabs - Duke of Tides Card, skeletons - Card of Felur) affected the counter increasing the number of kills. Errors causing this bug have been partly fixed.
- Now skeletons from Card of Felur are recalled when a character uses invisibility.
- The Hunter's tamed pet was replaced by the skeleton from Card of Felur when a character changed location. The error has been fixed.
- Partial code refactoring has been carried out, designed to solve certain technical problems.
Stop the Evil, you who is not intimidated by ominous shadows of Morra rising over Elenia! Aura bless and help us!