24 replies to this topic

#21 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1608 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:29 PM

Today I got my level 46 sword with 2 golden mage ... I also lost it today, I do not know what to do anymore, I get depressed in my room crying and trying to find a way to forget my life, forget this world .... basically what happened and that the killer-intower stole my sword lying to me asking to test her ... I believed he would not steal her from me ... I'm crying for 2 hours because of a game ... I'm sorry for the inconveniences or if I did evil to someone, I just wanted to forget the problems that I have in life ... I know that I will not see the sword anymore but ok, I will stop playing here.

I understand you have now got your sword back by some circuitous route.

The Advice we ALWAYS give is NOT to hand over ANY valuable item - sword, loot or card to another player unless you really, really know them to be TOTALLY honest. Regrettably, some players have no honesty or conscience and they simply CANNOT be trusted.

• Khyaran (Elgore) likes this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#22 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:50 AM

I understand you have now got your sword back by some circuitous route.

The Advice we ALWAYS give is NOT to hand over ANY valuable item - sword, loot or card to another player unless you really, really know them to be TOTALLY honest. Regrettably, some players have no honesty or conscience and they simply CANNOT be trusted.

._. Been here before, now i just tell them to ..... :D 

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#23 Yugi (Elgore)

Yugi (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:39 AM

Today I got my level 46 sword with 2 golden mage ... I also lost it today, I do not know what to do anymore, I get depressed in my room crying and trying to find a way to forget my life, forget this world .... basically what happened and that the killer-intower stole my sword lying to me asking to test her ... I believed he would not steal her from me ... I'm crying for 2 hours because of a game ... I'm sorry for the inconveniences or if I did evil to someone, I just wanted to forget the problems that I have in life ... I know that I will not see the sword anymore but ok, I will stop playing here.

LMFAOOOoo 

#24 Dasikk (Elgore)

Dasikk (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationin your nightmares

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:27 AM

this happen when you find another cool game...

• Elsa (Elgore) and Aion (Elgore) like this

force is meaningless without skills...

#25 Foston (Elgore)

Foston (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:09 PM

if there is one thing that i learn in this game is to not trust on anyone!! if you decide to keep playing, keep it on mind XfrozenX.

• DarksKiss (Elgore) likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Royal Quest, Split, Nomaso

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users