Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:14 PM

Dear players!

The game client has been upgraded to the version 1.1.011

Changes in the game:

• If the enemy is at some distance and the tamed melee pet of the hunter can't attack the enemy at once, the pet gets the Swiftness buff for 3 seconds.
  • Sniper, Hunter, Warlock: the summoned creatures' behaviour has been modified. Now they will back to heel after leaving the combat mode.
  • "A Pet Toy: The box is ready!" and "Fine tuning. Book of Codes" quests are available at NPC Dimmie again.
  • Drop chance for the equipment in the Solo Manor and Geometers' Mausoleum has undergone some changes.
  • Now a sniper or a hunter can't drop the Sapphirium sword from Daxter in the Poisonous Crypt.
  • Warlock: the character could stack the unlimited charge of the Shield of Blood applying it to himself every time after the cooldown end. The error has been fixed.
  • Now Geneviève kills a character transformed to the servant, after the boss has obtained a half of its health amount. Other fixes for this boss: animation of stunning players has been fixed, the cooldown of the Life Absorption skill increased.
  • Sniper: basic health amount of Roland X has been brought in line with the description (70% of the owner's health).
  • More detailed messages explaining why you can't resurrect a character have been added to the game. Please report all cases you were not able to use Eltane Flower in any allowable situation (NOT arena, NOT battleground, NOT transformation state).

Errors fixed:

• The resurrection dialogue at the battleground has been fixed.
  • The Satiation icon for the Fire Irex has been fixed.
  • Achievements for the walkthrough of Solo Manor dungeon in a limited time period should work properly now.
  • Geneviève did not recall her leeches after she left the combat mode refusing to chase a player.
  • Maidens don't inform about holidays that are not celebrated currently.
  • Warlock: summoned creatures used some other skill. The error has been fixed.
  • The error in the Fish Fat expendable item's effect has been fixed.
  • Sniper: now when you click on a monster after using the Flamethrower skill, you will turn to the targeted monster.
  • Killing a dungeon boss in the party allowed to get a boss chest more than once in 24 hours. The error has been fixed.
  • Now bosses spawn announcements are available only for Premium account holders again.
  • The card of the Solo Hound equipped on a warlock did not heal the summoned creature Wandering Spirit. The error has been fixed.
  • Some errors causing the crash of the game in the Solo Manor have been fixed.
  • Assassin: mechanics of the Parry talent have been brought in line with the description of the talent.
  • The card of the Arconian Beast did not work properly and did not apply the bonus to decrease critical hit chance. The error has been fixed.

Crusader, Dark Knight: the Squall skill.

• Squall could be aborted untimely. The error has been fixed.
  • Squall was not aborted after the target's death. The error has been fixed.

Assassin: the Ripper skill:

• Ripper was aborted untimely. The error has been fixed.
  • Ripper was not aborted after the target's death. The error has been fixed.
  • Ripper dealt  a series of 11 common blows before the finishing blow. The error has been fixed. The damage of common blows has been increased 10%.

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

#2 Xeffer (Elgore)

Xeffer (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:16 PM

a friendly reminder.

Xeffer was here.

rWmcFpT.jpg

" I am a shadow. i have no name"

#3 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:22 PM

• The card of the Solo Hound equipped on a warlock did not heal the summoned creature Wandering Spirit. The error has been fixed

^ Do cards have a higher chance to drop in there since all the mobs are elite?

• Drop chance for the equipment in the Solo Manor and Geometers' Mausoleum has undergone some changes.

^ Better in a sense or is just reworked to people can get loot a bit easier? I've done it with my gf for a few weeks straight now and she's gotten nothing but rotten luck, nothing other than an air ring and a recipe for exterminator gloves. Is there any detail that you can give us of  these "changes?"

Edited by PhantomQuiver (Elgore), 24 August 2017 - 02:29 PM.

imageedit_1_7978229463.jpg

#4 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:56 AM

• The card of the Solo Hound equipped on a warlock did not heal the summoned creature Wandering Spirit. The error has been fixed

^ Do cards have a higher chance to drop in there since all the mobs are elite?

^ Better in a sense or is just reworked to people can get loot a bit easier? I've done it with my gf for a few weeks straight now and she's gotten nothing but rotten luck, nothing other than an air ring and a recipe for exterminator gloves. Is there any detail that you can give us of  these "changes?"

Monsters of the Solo Manor are common monsters, not elite. Consequently chance to drop a card from them is much the same as elsewehere in the game.

Drop chance for some items has been increased, drop chance for other items - decreased. Chance to drop a card has not been changed.

#5 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:34 PM

• The card of the Solo Hound equipped on a warlock did not heal the summoned creature Wandering Spirit. The error has been fixed.

May i have the card description please? I was trying to look for it on the RU forums, but no luck. (

#6 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:42 PM

May i have the card description please? I was trying to look for it on the RU forums, but no luck. (

c8bdd98f03c0f06099acb229c26c3c39.png

#7 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:51 PM

Thank you very much Enya. ^-^

#8 Khyaran (Elgore)

Khyaran (Elgore)

Right back at it again

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts
  • LocationVarlone, battling the Master of Enchantment

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:35 AM

that would be the card for snipers with roland and hunters

Answer no master, never the slave,

Carry your dreams down into the grave

#9 Enya

Enya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4061 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:05 AM

that would be the card for snipers with roland and hunters

Warlocks have their summoned creatures too :)

#10 Reya (Elgore)

Reya (Elgore)

*dlamk's title here*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • LocationDancing Forest

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:12 AM

Warlocks have their summoned creatures too smile.png

ph34r.png Shhhhhhhhh stop giving away my build!!!! ;-;*